Veeky Forums channels

What Youtube channels are y'all subscribed to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jE_EOI_PJMw
youtu.be/RqFgtYrw4J8?t=5m47s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c8moDWkPkic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cliff and bookchemist.
bookchemist hasn't really done anything interesting lately, but Cliff seems to be getting better.

a bunch of schizophenics and some other pointless bullshit

>cliff yablonski, special booktube man
>39 years old lives with parents in los angeles mcmansion
>puts on fingerless gloves and drinks $26 bottle of wine on camera while reviewing classic 1930s high modernism fiction
>childman, styles hair despite 39 years of age
>meticulously groomed appearance for 37 year old loveless failure
>every style change to new immaculately exquisitely produced style, Cliff Style #8 Sideburns edition, needs profile perspective shot for my Linked In profile page picture
>Linkedin.com/CliffSargent "Lives in Los Angeles, California: Digital Strategist"
>wears suit agonizes over how many buttons to undo googles men's fashion style blog how much chest how many buttons dress shit how many buttons show chest style men's style button down shirt
>where are MY FUCKING FINGERLESS GLOVES, MOM?
>I'M TRYIN
GT O MAKE A

FUCKING VIDEO

FOR MY GOD DAMN FUCKING

MEDIA ENTERPRISE
VENTURE

ENTREPRENEUR

DIGITAL PLATFORM

>getting better
how can you say this when it's still the same shit? cliff doesn't say anything you couldn't find on the wikipedia page

Mr drinks cold brew, looks smug and says nothing substantial whatsoever.

>smug and says nothing substantial whatsoever

literally Veeky Forums. it's a perfect match really.

They all end up disappearing thanks to Veeky Forums

Lol more

Ass version of B. Cooper tbhfamalam

Excuse me, I also drink cold brew.

Not exclusively a booktuber, but I unironically enjoy The Finnish Bolshevik.

I disagree, but even if you feel that way, the Channel is for Cliff to talk about very good books, his experience reading them, and how it affected him. It doesn't have to be some new insight in order to be enjoyable.

That guy is the worst.

Cliff moved to St. Petersburg. I live there. I know he moved to the hipster part, not the nigger part. I'm hoping to see him on the streets on his way to some bookstore, record shop, or bar so I can tell him what I think of his channel.

Who is this cutie?

That's Cliff before he transitioned.

Posting /ourqt/

youtube.com/watch?v=jE_EOI_PJMw

Blank on Blank

>series
>anything other than Divine Comedy trilogy, Iliad+Odyssey, USA Trilogy by Dos Pasos, Beckett's Trilogy, or Gormenghast

gross

FUCK YOU Veeky Forums I REALLY LIKED THIS ONE

Can you please stop shilling your shitty fucking channel on here, Cliff. It's getting really annoying.

who are the best schizophrenics?

Destiny

He has BTFO a lot of /pol/tards recently.

I miss her more than I should.

Not Veeky Forums, but Terry Davis, the creator of TempleOS. He sometimes gets a little philosophical and it's nothing short of amazing seeing an insane person trying to put into words their ideologies. He regularly goes 48 hours without sleep, is convinced niggers are puppets of the CIA, and obsesses over a girl online who he refers to as his "delusional wife". He is going through a bad spell lately because his first Youtube channel got banned and his "wife" is with a black man.

>that moment when Terry A. Davis compares the slow dying of his bird in a cage with him slowly waiting for the sweet sting of death in his appartment
>when he says that getting his tooth pulled out reminds him of death because a tooth, just like a human being, cannot come back.
Too bad he is being flooded with newfags thanks to Mister Metokur's video

The bird part:
youtu.be/RqFgtYrw4J8?t=5m47s

not that faggot, that's for sure

The living meme

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c8moDWkPkic

who's she

youtube is an intellectual cesspit

Cliff is getting too self-help for my taste, but still is entretaining to watch.

>bookchemist

>a PhD student who keeps shilling race bait articles and genre fiction

kys

Hi Cliff

Lindybeige is GOAT

Hi lads balding Anthony Fantano of books here you might remember me from such youtube videos as "bloodmeme just a regular guy who got meme'd", should I make some videos for you gentleman? It's been a year of very solid reading.

FUCK YOU GUYS I MISS SERRAPHINA

At least he is not a megautist virgin

I miss her tits and stupid looking face and voice

I "can't" believe still none share her videos

Pretty sure I read his biography.

miss claire

the man is a legend

its rumoured he has a space alien...impressive

None book related. Why would you look to a visual medium for insight into the written word? It's the same level as people on goodreads who review books through gifs, pure retardation.

Man, there was a QT Irish girl who was kind of low-key booktuber and was pretty decent, I can't find her channel, maybe she deleted it

How's high school?

Alright fuck you guys. I don't care about you guys anyway. I'll just keep posting videos of my cats.

Who here watches the videos from the Center for Hellenic Studies? Not all of them are interesting, and they are all in an informal conversational setting, so it can take a while for the participants to get to the point. But it displays the impressive power levels attainable by language-oriented autists. And Gregory Nagy himself is consistently brilliant. You don't need to be learning ancient Greek to get something out of the videos, although you can't legitimately call yourself patrician without having at least a little bit of the classical languages under your belt.

Holy... I want more

That's all part of the charm.

most people won't make it through a 40+minute video.