British food is ba

hairygrape
hairygrape

British food is ba-

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/oct/12/black-swan-best-restaurant-world-head-chef-people-like-chilled-out
http://www.theworlds50best.com/list/1-50-winners
Playboyize
Playboyize

-d

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

They don't cook bong fodder obviously.

Baked beef, larded potatoes and the full grease platter aren't on the menu?

Bongs eat shit.

Techpill
Techpill

Inb4 404 british “““““““““““““food““““““““““““““““ threads are not allowed on Veeky Forums, because it doesn't pass as food.

Watch the Nigels sperg in this thread.

Jeremy Kyle, kays good cooking

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

british cuisin...

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

British food is unedible garbage. Euro here btw. Fucking Nigels calling everyone a shart in the mart for some retarded reason lol

SniperGod
SniperGod

It's like I'm really on /his/. Why do people sperg out about Britain so much?

SniperWish
SniperWish

I thought it was German food that was known for being overly plain and simple?

It's not that Bong food is bad, it's that nobody knows how to cook it. Almost the whole lower class is food illiterate, apart from knowing a select few take-away menu names.

London is foreign-istan, everywhere else is now one big Ohio.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@SniperWish
Let me tell you about your country

JunkTop
JunkTop

@SniperWish
German food of course is nothing comparrd to french or italian or spanish, but it's still a million times better than the slop british “““““““““““people““““““““““ eat.

T. German

Illusionz
Illusionz

The good ones dont serve British food

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@JunkTop
I've lived in Germany for four years.

I'll take a good British pub over any number of German places. The best things you do is street food.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

British food is easy working food. Roasted meat and vege for dinner. Bacon and eggs for breakfast

People who turn their nose up at something weird, by and large. My dad eats 3 veg and meat every night for dinner and he has done it for 70 years.

But British has also been a worldwide empire like no other and you wouldn't be surprised to see some old nigel building a tandoori oven in his backyard out of pots and cooking some fantastic spicy curry. And you will of course know of some world class british chefs who can cook anything

Scottish is perhaps the worst diet in the world where you fry everything you have for dinner and then re fry it all for breakfast

Booteefool
Booteefool

@hairygrape
You still shouldn't eat in englsh restaurants because of their slimy BSE meat......

MPmaster
MPmaster

nomafags btfo

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

1. The Black Swan, Oldstead, North Yorkshire, UK

2. Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons, Great Milton, Oxfordshire, UK

3. Maison Lameloise, Chagny, France

4. L'Auberge de l'Ill, Illhaeusern, France

5. Martin Berasategui, Lasarte, Spain

6. Daniel, New York City, United States

7. La Colombe, Constantia, South Africa

8. David's Kitchen, Chiang Mai, Thailand

9. Maido, Lima, Peru

10. El Celler de Can Roca, Girona, Spain

TOP TWO

AMERICA ONLY HAS ONE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

hairygrape
hairygrape

@MPmaster
Noma is closed.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Putting pasta in tomato sauce on toast for breakfast is a bit weird when you think about it

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

British Cuisine

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Fried_Sushi
Any german brauhaus serves better traditional german food than anything that has ever been served in bongland.

t. Eyetalian

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Techpill
Jeremy Kyle, that well known chef
Retard

Evilember
Evilember

Honestly pretty keen to try Brit food when I'm over there. I'm in two minds; naturally suspicious, but on the other hand I also fucking hate the /int/posting that infects all the boards I like. Might even blogpost.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@Booteefool
livinginthenineties.jpg

SniperGod
SniperGod

@SniperWish

Define "simple". The classic German food consists of either very simple sausage related dishes (we love our Wurst) or the good old Hausmannskost, not haute cuisine but filling and tasty dishes which range from simple Eintopf (cut everything of veggies that isn't on the trees fast enough, but mostly carrots and leek, celery etc and meat and throw it in boiling water and let simmer) over things like Eisbein with the beloved Sauerkraut to things that needs some more time and preperation, a Rinderroulade isn't done just like that in 30 Minutes, start the day before eaitng with that.

Nojokur
Nojokur

I have to ask but what do non-UK people think brits eat?

I just wanna know why we have this stereotype?

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Who keeps making these threads?

idontknow
idontknow

@Nojokur

I'd assume most would say

-FIsh and Chips
-Baked Beans on toast
-Basically everything in the classic "English breakfast"
A big push the stereotype here got through the delicacy that is
-Bread sandwich

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Nojokur
Fish and Chips with a lager. Blood pudding. Shephard's pie.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@kizzmybutt
Where's the best McDondald's though>

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@kizzmybutt
Shephard’s
Retard.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@SniperGod
Define "simple".
I'm not the guy you're replying to, but I think the "simple and bland" description isn't too far off.

German food doesn't use much in the way of complicated cooking methods, sauces and complex preparations are few. Like most northern European countries the climate is pretty bad for growing things so the cuisine lacks many of the herbs and spices you'd find in cuisine from countries closer to the equator. Of course there are exceptions--I'm not saying that all German food is bland--but generally speaking it's of simple prep and has minimal seasoning.

Compare a standard veggie dish between German and French, for example. The Germans will boil the veggie in salted water, and that's it. The French will boil the veggie in stock or court bullion and then will serve it with a separately prepared sauce. The sauce will likely be a more complex preparation than the veggie itself. It's entirely possible the dish will also be gratineed, finished under the salamander, or otherwise have some kind of finishing touch put on it.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Methnerd
salamander
Slave State detected.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@idontknow

most of those are meals that are typically rarely had, beans on toast is essentially the ramen of quick brit food (although ham and sharp cheddar usually grated onto it)

Bread sandwich is a meme, literally noone eats it, and fish and chips is drunk food (in which the typical brit drinks quite a bit on weekends) as fish shops are quite sparse.

@kizzmybutt
blood pudding is typically only in traditional english breakfasts (i.e. the north), shepherds pie is pretty good when it's done right.

But yeah, brits typically have a varied diet, salmon/chicken/red meat alongside stir fries/jacket potatoes/stews/soups.

That being said, there is a general trend among the lower/working class to subsist on frozen meals/ready meals which taste pretty abhorrent if you're used to fresh food.

TechHater
TechHater

@RavySnake
ITT: A retard who hasn’t got a fucking clue what he’s talking about.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@RavySnake
fish shops are quite sparse
Cretin

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Deadlyinx
Hook, line, and sinker

@RavySnake
It makes sense, considering the area that the UK is. Coastal leads to fishing. Inland areas lead to farming. There's quite a bit of variety to be had. It's all very hearty food too because of the weather.

That being said, there is a general trend among the lower/working class to subsist on frozen meals/ready meals which taste pretty abhorrent if you're used to fresh food.
That's the case here in America too. It's just easier for them to pop some cheap shit in the microwave than to learn to cook it. I'm glad that they have cheap food readily available, even if it's better to buy chicken breasts and cook them up in an oven with some simple rub.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Methnerd

With Sauces that is true. The Sauce known as Bechamel is known here too, called a simple Mehlschwitze, but other than that the sauce is mostly made out of the meat fond that gets cooked, after frying the meat in the pan the fond gets cooked classic way with wine but often just water, and then reduced and some spices added and that is the sauce. Serving sauces extra is not some strong point of our classic kitchen.
Spices are mostly salt and pepper, some clove and maybe some laurel, also of course the flavour given by the onions if you count that.
Extravagant things like gratinating etc are not classic methods.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@BunnyJinx
hook, line and sinker
I was only pretending to be retarded.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

@TechHater

go back to eating bread sandwiches you brit fuck.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@PurpleCharger

outside of london, they can be pretty hard to find, theres only one in my town.

@TechHater
so you retard, you think everyone eats beans on toast or bread sandwiches? are you retarded or just some working class bum i see when I go to greggs for a cheeky steak bake?

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Stupidasole
Nice spacing.
You’ve got to go back though.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@hairygrape
North Yorkshire

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@RavySnake

As is the thing with stereotypes, that's what makes it one. Just like the sterotypical Brit with horrible teeth.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Gigastrength
You focking wot m8?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@New_Cliche
You can't save face, chump

King_Martha
King_Martha

@RavySnake
sharp cheddar
sharp
You mean mature, amerishart.
Nice try but your ignorance has foiled your weak attempt at trolling.

likme
likme

watch shitty British reality tv show
Everyone dresses like low rent Kartrashians (and that's pretty fucking bad)
highly uneducated (can't name their own politicians and have trouble using large vocabulary words)
every eats shit like pie and mash, fast food, and takeaways.
mfw they think they're posh

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Garbage Can Lid

t. reddit

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Sir_Gallonhead

He was talking about YOU, he just forgot the >

While imho fapping over a simple typo is always stupid the order is clear and it doesn't make you look good

Shephards
Haha, you said Shephard's!
HAND LINE AND SINKER BITCH, I WAS ONLY PRETENDING HAHAHA! It was merely a jest, good Sir.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@hairygrape
There's wights on the moors, nice try fuckers

happy_sad
happy_sad

@likme
The north isn't Britain.

massdebater
massdebater

@StonedTime
spottted a Britard

idontknow
idontknow

@Need_TLC
Fish shops are hard to find outside of London

hairygrape
hairygrape

@happy_sad
being this retarded

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@massdebater
t. triggered shart

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

@Poker_Star
obsessed

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Gigastrength
obese

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

@Poker_Star
he always turns up in these threads.
eternally butt blasted.
it's amusing.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@TreeEater
I'm only so fat because I ate British """""cuisine""""" for a decade

Evilember
Evilember

@hairygrape
how exactly does tripadvisor choose these best restaurants?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@Poker_Star
@Burnblaze
t. Nigel

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Burnblaze
Gotta love watching the butthurt flow.
I'm not even a bong.
:)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Deadlyinx
Do Brits really do this?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Gigastrength
morbid curiosity is not the same as obsession, user.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@JunkTop
Personally, I liked the food in Berlin (at actual German restaurants) better than Spanish or French (but not Italian).

Spanish and French is all focused on beautiful presentation but the actual food is kind of dull. German food didn't look good, but it tasted wonderful.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@TalkBomber

daily reminder americans have twice as many cavities per person than brits.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Sharpcharm
@Sharpcharm
Only because we eat so much sugary shit, not because we have bad genetics like you do lololol

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@hairygrape
We're gonna ignore that this was based on reviews from the most plebeian of all review websites?

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Flameblow
bad genetics
You're literally inbred with blacks and beaners, dude,

King_Martha
King_Martha

@kizzmybutt
the real question is how many of those are french cuisine

Daniel is.
I think both the UK restaurants are English food though, unless I'm mistaken

Bidwell
Bidwell

@Need_TLC

German over French? That's surprising.

Inmate
Inmate

@whereismyname
inbred
with other races
You don't even understand your own language, retard

TreeEater
TreeEater

@King_Martha
I think both the UK restaurants are English food though, unless I'm mistaken
Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons
I believe you may be mistaken.
Call it a hunch.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Inmate
mixed race families don't exist
Americans aren't the result of incest within these families
Retard.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@TreeEater
that one I looked up specifically, because of the name

I think the name is more historic than it is indicative of their current menu

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

@Need_TLC
Spanish and French is all focused on beautiful presentation but the actual food is kind of dull

Taco bell and french toast don't count.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

@Sharpcharm
Reported cavities, we actually go to the dentist.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

North York Moors

Why are you claiming Portuguese food as British, Nigel?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

@Fuzzy_Logic
must be bait

Methshot
Methshot

@Harmless_Venom
Not every joke is bait you mong. It's a worn out shit meme kicked off by historically illiterate and politicised /v/niggers, but a meme nonetheless.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@Need_TLC
outside of london, they can be pretty hard to find

that's not at all my experience having lived in Lincolnshire, Nottingham, Yorkshire, Lancashire, and Greater Manchester. Always a chippy about.

@RavySnake
But yes you're right about the diet in general. Most people I've known eat really varied fresh food. Not like we're short on influences, we have a rich history. Apart from the basic bitch underclass who can't cook and eat processed garbage.

@likme
There are brash morons who revel in being common as muck. Everywhere has their own chav/ned/bogan/guido/redneck. Even the mainland western europeans have those lads into jumpstyle that wear too much hair gel. If there's a word for them?

@AwesomeTucker
@Evilember
No idea, sounds like a load of bollocks 2 b honest.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@JunkTop
germanicbro insulting the most successful germanic people
Jealous? :^)

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

1 shitty restaurant award makes up for centuries of this

Lunatick
Lunatick

@AwesomeTucker
Who do you think reports cavities? It's a revelation, but it turns out it's those who diagnose them - dentists. And the reason amerilards have more is they're already up to their ears in debt, have no dental insurance because the premiums only pay for a yearly checkup and you have to pay $400.00 or more for a cavity filling and simply wait until the pain becomes unbearable or pull the fucker themselves like I do. I don't do sugar so I haven't had an issue (only had to pull one tooth myself) but I know people who are in thousands of dollars debt for dental work. And guess what? They had dental "insurance," lol.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@SniperGod
Why do people sperg out about Britain so much?
A tiny island nation managed to cuck everyone at some stage, penis envy perhaps?

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@TreeEater

(you)

Read a history textbook about Anglo-French history@AwesomeTucker

w8t4u
w8t4u

british "food"? you mean murca tier slop with funny names?

idontknow
idontknow

@Nojokur
Takeaway curry and ready-meals from Marks and Sparks, mostly.

likme
likme

@Deadlyinx
I've never heard of anyone doing that. But beans on toast can be amazing if done right.

RumChicken
RumChicken

@w8t4u
you take that back bastard

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Doesn't actually look bad.

RavySnake
RavySnake

@Evilember
How does a website whose entire purpose is to let people rate places they have visited, such as restaurants, know which places people consider the best?

It's a mystery we will never solve, user.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Sharpcharm
Not bad. A bit heavy on the seafood for my taste personally, but I wouldn't turn it down.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Evilember

Like everything in the UK, there is a significant gap between "rich" and "poor".

If you have money you will eat like a king, if not then your experience won't be as brilliant. It's really that simple. The UK is a country of monetary extremes.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Sharpcharm
t. totally not an american

hairygrape
hairygrape

@JunkTop
Very debatable

eGremlin
eGremlin

@Sharpcharm
What is sour butter? Do they let it ferment or just mix it with vinegar or something?

JunkTop
JunkTop

@eGremlin
At a guess, butter made from a soured cream?

TreeEater
TreeEater

@PackManBrainlure
That's a pretty comfy looking meal

Snarelure
Snarelure

@PurpleCharger
No.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@PackManBrainlure
Mashed potatos, dill sauce, mushrooms (maybe?, and something I can't identify.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@MPmaster
Looks like a flat pie, looks a little ugly to me, but I'm fussy and hate savoury stuff to be creamy.

Nojokur
Nojokur

@kizzmybutt
how much of a sperg do you need to be to state the obvious and consensus fact that america has shit food

Inmate
Inmate

@TalkBomber
t. Nigel

Still stuck in the 1990's are we?

t.Nigel.Muhammad.El.Abin.

There... much more updated.

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Inmate
t. Nigel
Still stuck in the 1990's are we?
t.Nigel.Muhammad.El.Abin.
There... much more updated.

Dis nigga knows whats up

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@hairygrape
british food is go-

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Methnerd
The French will boil the veggie in stock or court bullion
we only do that to sell it at foreigners at 5 time the price. we otherwise appreciate the genuine taste of real food.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@hairygrape
based on what authority? the (((michelin)))?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@Deadlyinx
Clearly not the michelin since they don't rate or rank the "best restaurant". All they do is issue stars.

These "best restaurant" things are always from some magazine, and there are dozens if not hundreds of lists which never agree.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@hairygrape
@Deadlyinx
*according to Trip Advisor

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@PurpleCharger
Yes but for lunch not breakfast

Source: am bong

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/oct/12/black-swan-best-restaurant-world-head-chef-people-like-chilled-out

But in an annual tally of millions of customer reviews on the travel website TripAdvisor, the Black Swan came out with the best average rating, making it the first British restaurant to top the list.

TripAdvisor
Best Average rating

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@Evilember
@Deadlyinx
@BlogWobbles
Do literally none of you understand what Trip Advisor is and how it works?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@RavySnake
Are you for real? There are about 3 chippies within a 4 mile radius and I live in Wales. Not exactly built up around here.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@PurpleCharger
9544380 here.

No, I don't know anything about trip advisor. I don't care either. But I don't need to in order to recognize that this has nothing to do with Michelin. That was the extent of my post. No, it wasn't a Michelin rating. It's just one of many "top lists" cranked out by magazines, websites, blogs, etc.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@AwesomeTucker
@Evilember
@Deadlyinx
@BlogWobbles
It's aggregate based off customer reviews.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@New_Cliche
If it helps, The Black Swan also has a single Michelin star and 4 AA Rosettes. So it's not a total fluke.

Having said that, it seems likely that people who go to 2 & 3 star restaurants probably don't then go rate it on TripAdvisor, so I suspect the data tends towards the lower end of the market.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Raving_Cute
So it's not a total fluke.
I didn't say it was. I simply was replying to the other guy's question about it being a michelin rating by pointing out that no, it isn't.

It's not uncommon for some of the "best ranked" restaurants to be less than 3 star. It happens often. After all, this is all subjective.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@hairygrape
I think one reason the uk has a bad reputation for food is that in general we lack enough food snobs when compared to other countries. French and Italian people seem much more happy to ridicule someone's cooking.
Also Americans, with their 'the customer is always right' thing and their tipping, love to complain about anything. For that reason a Brit may go to America and have reasonably positive things to say about the food even though the food they had wasn't amazing. Where as an American who goes to Britain will be shocked that the waiters and waitresses do not take their complaints seriously and if they are disappointed by one meal that will just confirm their prejudices.

Emberburn
Emberburn

@MPmaster
It's not dill I think. Probably Parsley.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

@Emberburn
This

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@lostmypassword
Ah yes it's EVERYONE ELSE who is the problem. That neatly explains everything.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Nude_Bikergirl
No it is the uk's problem because it lacks food snobs

TechHater
TechHater

@StonedTime
No it is the uk's problem because it lacks people with basic awareness of taste, texture, and dietary health

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@TechHater

Emberburn
Emberburn

@hairygrape
You wut m8?

America has the best restaurant in the world... this is the official list everyone knows is the best.. not freaking trip advisor hahahahaha wow

http://www.theworlds50best.com/list/1-50-winners

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

What is with british people going to buffets on Sundays to get their roast meats?

They act like it's totally normal to go eat meat that's been sitting under a heat lamp and have another person carve it.

While going to an Old Country Buffet and getting a slice of a roast is the lowest class thing an American can do.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@Garbage Can Lid
The bait is real. Possibly by a bong actually, I can't see a yank mistakenly baiting with one of the most unbong things I can think of.

Supergrass
Supergrass

@GoogleCat
Oh...I'm all American bb

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

People like to shit on British food because there's lots of British posters here. Same with American food.

Scandinavian and East Europe cuisines are just as bad if not worse but its not as meme-y to hate on them.

FTR I'm neither British nor American

King_Martha
King_Martha

@Fried_Sushi
it's not a meme to make fun of surströmming?

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Techpill
@Sharpcharm
@Illusionz

mhmm. lez talk aboud da burgurz

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@Illusionz
no black and bleu cheese burger
"fine" dining huh?

Evilember
Evilember

@Supergrass
battery at 81%
checks own phone
63%
You win this round yank.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@hairygrape
one outlier does not a food culture make.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@lostmypassword
not counted as 'dining' unless it involves cheeseburgers

'american' huh?

King_Martha
King_Martha

@King_Martha
People don't equate sustromming with all Swedish food and talk about how all Swedish food is bad every day.

cum2soon
cum2soon

@King_Martha
all swedish food is gross tho

Illusionz
Illusionz

@kizzmybutt
ZERO Jap restaurants
fucking peru in the top 10
weebs eternally btfo

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Fried_Sushi
the longer you look at this, the worse is gets

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@Garbage Can Lid
Carverys are trash tier food. It's basically a way for the lower classes of society to take their 19 children for a meal that costs £2 a head. Then they'll pile the plate up with more sides than you can imagine, and attempt to eat it all because it's dirt cheap.

Self respecting bongs do not into carveries.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Crazy_Nice
Have you ever had pie and peas though? It's a tasty dish. Especially if the pie is game and the peas minted. Hell, eel pie is fucking beautiful.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@happy_sad
slit your fucking throat, autismo

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Fried_Sushi
Just your regular banana, peanut, chicken, pineapple, mushroom and curry powder 'za

askme
askme

@MPmaster
thats jellied eels mate

Evilember
Evilember

@hairygrape
OP posts a recent journalists opinion about some farm to table hotel/restaurant in the countryside as best restaurant in the world.
I guess you/that reviewer haven't heard about The Inn at Little Washington. That chef Patrick OConnell has been doing best food in the world for decades and has gotten every award there is, except this *cough* craptastic Michelin reviewer thing people idolize above actual reviews the rest of the world operates around. The masses of rich, powerful, royal, wealthy people and globe trotting foodies who considerate it the best meals of their life.
Nice try OP. LOL England! See if you can get someone doing top of the best for their whole careers not just just one moment in media history.

WebTool
WebTool

@Evilember
a recent journalists opinion

You're wrong straight away. Go back and start again.

TechHater
TechHater

@WebTool
Doing something well for 5 years isn't recent fame? Oh course it is little kiddo.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Lunatick
Just had a chipped tooth fixed the other day with no copayment. People are in debt because they work shitty dead-end jobs with no dental plan and suck at scouting out or negotiating their own insurance plan.
The average retard in the US is paying huge premiums for shit coverage on almost every form of insurance.

happy_sad
happy_sad

@TechHater
a...journalists opinion

I mean you're so dim you can't even read a few words or recognise a quote.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@Boy_vs_Girl
Jesus.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page