I recently realized pooping is literally the only joy in my life besides eating...

I recently realized pooping is literally the only joy in my life besides eating. How do I maximise the size and frequency of number two without increasing calories I eat?
Not bait, dead serious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0m67tvx_C4
youtube.com/watch?v=pHEf0Qwr6nU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eat pure fibers

Please explain how pooping gives you joy.

not trying to be crude for the sake of being crude but it feels incredible when it's so big and presses against the linings of your asshole. It gives a lovely fluttery feeling in my chest. It's like drugs but not intoxicating.

I went camping for a weekend and didn't eat much else besides bananas and biltong. When I came back I curled out a thick, solid, foot long cable. It was oddly enjoyable.

Have you considered anal sex

>t. Jun'ichirō Tanizaki

How old are you?

I'm not gay. I used to stick my finger up my ass when I was 8 or9 though to feel what was inside, one time there was blood and coincidentally(?) ever since there's been blood when I poop 1 everry 4 or 5 times I poop. Rate.

I think the object is to shit out BBC shaped turds. All the pleasure, none of the pain.

Are you eating fingernails or something?

Might want to get your blood pressure checked and stop forcing turds out. Wouldn't want to have a heart attack on the shitter.

I'm no doctor but blood in the stool is an indication of something seriously wrong

go to the doctor you retard

Pure shitposting folks.

Eat a big bag of pumpkin seeds with the shells on. Chase that down with spicy peppers. Feels great coming out, trust me.

nah I'm serious

it's not gay to use a dildo

eating lots of celery will make you poop without increasing your calories also all those cereals like all bran and whatnot

you could just buy yourself a large dildo and fuck yourself in the ass with it all the time and not worry about putting on weight because you want to increase the amount of poop you produce.

Also, it's not gay to get pegged by a girl with a strap-on.

Vhat ve hav here is a guy? stuck in the oral and anal psychosexual stages, you derive pleasure from intake and holding onto the food and find release pleasurable. Is it a fetish or an eating disorder, remains to be seen.

I used to love pooping too but been sick with ibd and i poop 10+ painfull poops everyday, hemoroids, fistulas, skin tags, abcesses. Doc been telling me to get a stoma but i want to poop a nice big log again, so i try different stuff, next month im going to taymont clinic in englang for a poop transplant. Try drink smoothies with psyllium husk, banana and water for bigger poops

Chicken and broccoli stir fry. There's not muck. Just pure log. And tissue is damn near clean when you wipe.

Hope that goes well for you user, make sure your transplant isn't from a fat person though. That tends to result in weight gain for the recipient.

Get the stoma.

>a poop transplant
what the hell

Thanks. Hope i get some prime stuff
I think about it every day. This transplant will be the last thing i try

Bump, relevant to my interests

A human body is host to billions or even trillions of individual bacteria and other microscopic organisms. They're on your skin, in your blood, in your organs, literally saturated throughout your body. Some are bad and cause sickness, some are neutral and simply reside inside you without casing any harm, and some are actually nessasary for your survival. Some of the most common symbiotic bacteria are the kinda found in your stomach and intestines. Without them, you wouldn't be able to digest things anywhere near as efficiently. We get our gut bacteria from our mothers during birth and breastfeeding, but sometimes this can get messed up. Whether that's through an abnormal birth or a later factor killing off bacteria in your gut, it can really mess up your digestion. The best way we've found to fix this is by taking some poop from a healthy person's gut and inserting it in the unhealthy person's gut. This repopulates them with hundreds of different species of beneficial bacteria. Simple, crude, but effective.

in case anyone is wondering, he is not trolling. i did some research on the matter and it is 100% true.

You kids really take your fetishes way too far these days. What's wrong with just giving your wife a schoolgirl outfit and a paddle and having a good time with that

It can't be a troll when it's this long

I know everyone is giving you shit for this, but yes, I know how you feel.

>one evening at work
>take a huge shit after eating tons of nuts the day before
>it looks like a boomerang, just drops into the bowl and won't flush down
>call the maintenance guy to use the rubber bell or give me a bucket or something
>he looks at it and explodes into laughter, runs to the warehouse and tells everyone to go look
>there's a fucking line before the toilet, everyone is dying from laughter and the smell
>my brown banana is legendary
>I'm known as The Phantom
>I have been clogging up toilets all over the factory ever since

you gay

Read Grant Morrison's "The Filth." It made me realize how fantastically gross life is. Bacteria is the one true god of existence. Promoting healthy bacteria - especially in the stomach as there is a nerve cluster there similar to the brain - is a good thing. I myself since learning of this have spent an ungodly amount of money in boozing the fuckers up.

Picture says a thousand words.

can't believe this is the first thread i can actually relate to on this board
feels weird

I know what you mean, user

what the fuck

You need a hobby

I LOVE THIS FEELING

Right there with ya bro. I'm poo-posting right now. This is probably my 5th runny shit today because I was out drinking last night and had pizza. Have the day off, so I have my little TV dinner stand in my bathroom and just bring my laptop in and watch sports and Netflix.

Good stuff.

Try taking paprika pills it helps with healing.

Are you telling me to feed my healthy shit to my spouse who has colitis?

If you enjoy pooping, you should try the next level up, enemas. If you have one of those handheld showerheads on a flexible hose, take the showerhead off and stick the hose up your ass. Feels neat as the water fills you up, then you can squirt it out and clean your ass out.

Do it at low pressure, don't overdo it, and don't use hot water.

Stick a vibrator up it. Best while fapping. There are some great vibrating buttplugs on the market now too.

Sigmoid Freud here.

Seriously though, having blood in your feces can be a sign of something serious. You could have bowel cancer user. Get it checked out.

One time I ate a bag of sunflower seeds with the shell on in one sitting
It was the worst pain of my life shitting them out

Psyllium fiber. It will give you enormous shits. It works to make your stools soft, enormous, and wet. Its a bulk-forming laxative and works amazing. You will shit large and a LOT. Just keep hydrated while taking it

I was in the hospital for a longass time thanks to tonsillectomy complications and was on oxy which wrecked havoc on my ability to poop. So the doctors put me on Psyllium fiber (which you can find at your local GNC/health or healthfood places) and it had me moving after dealing with an initial impaction.

no
youtube.com/watch?v=W0m67tvx_C4

I feel you OP, I once had the best shit of my life when I was a young lad. Never could replicate that shit.

What happened to you that this is the highlight of your life?

What do those girls in scat videos eat to take those huge 3ft long shits that are twice as big around as my dick? Its like a full solid log that could choke a horse.

I want to take shits like that.

Eat soup for some days in a row and post results.

Bright red blood in your stools is likely a sign of hemorrhoids as the blood is getting on the poo at the very end of the digestive track. Not a good thing but not terrible.

Dark red to black blood in your stools is very bad. It is a sign the bleeding is occurring further up and the blood has been partially digested.

This user speaks the truth.

Long term untreated hemorrhoids can lead to rectal cancer.

>Bright red blood in your stools is likely a sign of hemorrhoids
Or fissures that tear open and heal and then return.

lol ass cancer

I used to be perpetually constipated. Now I eat prunes and drink bran water. Put 2 tablespoons of bran in a cup. Swirl in water and drink it off. Repeat until all the bran is gone.

Post photos of your hemorrhoids please.

comon this gotta be bait

Personally I like that empty, lightened, relieved feeling best that comes after having dropped a massive turd.

What about beetroot?

Is this you, OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=pHEf0Qwr6nU

Develop a dairy allergy. Drink tons of milk.

Massive runny shits every few hours. I had to install a bookshelf in the bathroom.

First time I see an asshole on jewtube.

Eat more cheese and prunes.

That outta be fun

>muh depressing life
Please go back to /r9k/ and stay there

>pooping brings joy
Lowkey likes getting his asshole getting stretch, faggot get constipation

Hahahaha perfect visual imagery user kino as fuck.

>kino
You guys are keeping me busy today.
Let's go.

>Pooping back and forth, forever

A high protein diet increases the speed of your metabolism. I love shitting, too, although I have other joys in my life. Since I consume 200-260g of protein daily, I get 3-4 solid shits a day.

>not intoxicating
Bullshit.

>has the time of his life
>depressing life

You are feeling the poo brushing your prostate. Consider the dildo.

That one went over your head didn't it

I do what I can dude. If this thread is still up tomorrow, I'll be the same way. Oven roasting some really discounted, beautiful pork sirloins. Rubbed with rosemary and garlic and some olive oil. Also drinking bourbon like a fish. I will be poo-posting tomorrow as well. Atlanta Falcons game on at 11 am MST, I will see you then!

I just want to say how much I appreciate all you other poopers. It's a glorious thing. There is nothing better than a true, memorable shit.

>so user, i heard a lot about you. what kind of hobbies do you have
>oh well you know i enjoy food
>ok
>and shitting
>what?
>yup. eating and shitting, thats about it

yeah retard, having blood in your shit could be a sign that you are sticking shit in your ass

>Sigmoid
A contextual and relevant shit pun. You will not go unnoticed as you made me laugh hard. Thanks.

How lewd.

how much fiber / psyllium husk can I take in day without being unhealthy? thinking of trying out eating only chicken, brown rice and psyllium husk for a week checking what my shits are like

>his life isn't Hell
why are you here?

I usually say I like video games because I look like a nerd. Then some normie asks what video games I'm playing and I have no answer.

depression which led to anxiety or possibly the other way around. Around age 14 I started to dread everything, shut out friends, life spiralled downwards, resorted to drugs and alcohol, social skills stopped developing.

I don' t know what' s it called in english, but I think it' s bran? The outer shell of grains.

Just add a spoonful to your cereal (by itself it tastes like nothing) and your poop will be one long, soft piece. Don' t forget to drink an healthy amount of water.

only joy in my life is falling asleep, it's always so nice when i get to waste half of the day in emptiness.

i.e. OP may not like it in the butt, but definitely likes it out the butt.

OP should look into rectal prolapses.

>new mamasita latina cleaning lady starts
>leave her presents in the john
>mfw i am chris cringle
>feliz navidad maria

Kek

What if you want it girthy and firm?