Has anyone tried this soy-free soy sauce?

I'm actively avoiding anything with soy in it, however I want to be able to dip my home-made spring rolls in something. Has anyone tried a soy-free "soy" sauce like this? Does it taste good? I don't want to turn into a soy-boy fag. I've read & heard too many negative things about soy.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
youtube.com/watch?v=mduUbJTdXag
twitter.com/CWCSonichu/status/910961304541818880
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Has anyone tried this soy-free soy sauce?
wat

Whatever it tastes like, it's going to be disappointing. I could understand if you actually had an allergy, but fuck off with this soy estrogen feminizing thing. It's literally not true, and even if it was, a small amount of soy sauce wouldn't be enough to effect you.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106

What is it with you retards and putting extreme effort into avoiding obscure ingredients? Like, where is the logic?

youtube.com/watch?v=mduUbJTdXag

This. What the fuck are you doing in life that makes you think this is a good idea?

Unless you're allergic to soybeans, knock it the fuck off. Or at least use two-crabs fish sauce or something.

>soy-free
>it labels itself soy-sauce
Why?

Agreed. It should be called "brown salt slurry"

Gee, maybe because it's made to resemble the taste without actually having soy? Just a wild guess.

> .gov
>believing the government doesn't lie and doesnt activly screw you over

just get Liquid Aminos and stfu

>$10 for a small bottle of notsoy sauce
>all because Alex Jones told you soy will make you into a faggot
Make sure to buy some super male vitality while you're at it.

>fuck off with this soy estrogen feminizing thing

Most definitely this. The samurai warriors were possibly the greatest warriors in history and ate soy products. If that's feminization, western males could definitely benefit from it.

impossible

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
>youtube.com

Lee Kum Kee is great soy sauce, though with Chinese soys you usually use the light, and I'm not that keen on LKK dark for some reason. Pear River Bridge is another excellent Chinese soy. But yeah, OP's gayer tham Elton Johns D drive. Cut that shit out user.

Is that you, Christine? twitter.com/CWCSonichu/status/910961304541818880

>this fucker is still alive
>his artwork hasn't improved at all
Is this a joke account?
Actually, no, don't tell me. I want to think it isn't. I want to believe there is something unchanging in the world. Even if he is a girl now for some reason.

>In Freudian psychoanalysis, castration anxiety (Kastrationsangst) refers to an unconscious fear of penile loss originating during the phallic stage of psychosexual development and lasting a lifetime. According to Freud, when the infantile male becomes aware of differences between male and female genitalia he assumes that the female's penis has been removed and becomes anxious that his penis will be cut off by his rival, the father figure, as punishment for desiring the mother figure.

>tfw closet gays are now trying to blame food as to why they're not attracted to women and why they dream of cock
Loving every laugh

I actually prefer a type of Kimlan but I couldn't find a good image, and my camera as well as some other things were stolen.

with 65% less salt!

>The samurai warriors were possibly the greatest warriors in history
lmao

Pearl River Bridge is the only soy sauce that I allow in my house. I had some Kikkoman at a restaurant recently and the flavor was so astringent in comparison, like consuming dish soap.

Eh, women aren't women anymore but bloated man acting blobs of hate and privilege hence Bruce Jenner being the most beautiful woman in the world

is there soy in soybeans?

Who was better in 1650, faggot?

the entire west

You will shovel your mouth with dairy, beef, chicken, pot brownies, beer, and have everything wrapped in plastic but its the soy thats making you gay!

Its amazing how utterly stupid humans are

Have you ever considered you might already be a giant fucking faggot?

I got Trader Joe's Coconut Aminos and it's not really like soy sauce at all. It's really good with avocado and tomato sandwiches.