What cigars/cigarettes does Veeky Forums smoke?

mods, just give me a warning if this is illegal to post on this board. I'm too lazy to post in wsr, its a shit board.

inhalents are not a food

i smoked a black and mild jazz yesterday, it was good

Spirit blacks at school and a pipe at home.

The jazzy jay is the premier cigarillo.
>You can have a cigar or you can enjoy a black and mild

started smoking Lucky Strike reds when I was 13, with a few Lucky Strike Whites here and there. Then I switched to Marlboro Red when I was 14 and I'd occasionally smoke L&M Blue if I didn't have money for marlboro.

Then at 16 I made the switch to L&M blue definitely, while smoking some Hollywood/Camel Reds for a change every now and then. I stopped smoking at 20 with Marlboro Filter Plus and Carlton (I believe it's called Dunhill now?) Red.

Went back to smoking last year for a period of 6 months and during that time I only smoked Camel Reds. I'm not smoking anymore.

Cigarettes are the plebest smoke available user. I'd say it's the plebest tobacco but chaw exists.

reds

I used to smoke a lot because I also used the papers to roll joints or to smoke crack cocaine.

Not proud of it, just stating a fact.
If I could I'd only buy raw turkish tobacco and smoke that, but it's far too expensive here.

Anyway, smoking is general is not good, it feels good but does too much damage to the body.

Not sure if it matters considering how much I smoked already, although I've read some articles stating that you can recover from smoking damage but only after 15 years of not smoking.....

>Crack
C'mon man

Also you know they sell just papers right? And how does buying all those pre rolled brands justify? How hard are you trying to troll me right now?

not trolling at all
here in Brazil in the past, the cigarette boxes came with a lot of paper folded inside them (I wasn't talking about the actual cigarette paper).

I thought that was common but apparently not.
Anyway, I don't smoke any of that anymore, only weed or hash but very occasionally.

is there a stronger menthol than this? shit is like smoking a blizzard

only backwoods

smoking in general is the plebbiest addiction.

It kills you/makes you ugly and can be a expensive habit, why would you ever wanna smoke?

How Can One Man Be So Funny And Edgy

those are for single 40 y/o mothers dude, wtf ru doign

my wife smoked them when we hooked up and ive been addicted. i used to smoke camel reds so idk what the fuck happened.

I smoke cogars sometimes, but I am a pipe smoker most of the time. Vanilla cavendish and a nice brandy go well together.

Your wife smoked menthols? Holy fuck dude, go to the store for a proverbial pack of smokes and never come back home.

I hope you realize she picked the menthol habit up from being dong-poled by Jamiraqui and his gang of heavy hitters packing cream-filled Louisville Sluggers in their drawers.

nah i broke her in, she smokes menthols because she doesn't like full flavor tobacco taste. i smoke them because its just cheaper to smoke whatever shes got at the time.

Do you guys have kids or are you trying? I can't imagine being with a woman that smoked, it's such a turnoff. Especially younger women.

I used to smoke weed and I remember, during our days of courtship, I was hitting a bong on my bed with my future wife. We were both nude. She very very rarely smoked, but did on this occasion. As I was taking a hit, she just leaned over and started blowing me. I just remembered that from your post, for some reason.

it's plant material you are warming with fire and tasting. it's cooking you dip

no we're still young and we're just tryna live it up a little before we have kids. smoking is such a normalcy coming from my family its never had an impact on how i view people in terms of attractiveness.

>Black n Mild
Nigger detected.

well you should

- smoking ages your skin and hair, the smoke full of oxidants fucking up your skin/hair as well as the thousands of chemicals you're inhaling into your body
- Yellow teeth/disgusting breath

Same.
Nothing beats that slightly sweet burned metal taste.

>burning is now cooking
next you're gonna tell me so is getting shot in the chest because you get to taste your own blood

I work inside a grocery store and my boss won't let me smoke in there. Fucking liberals.

My shift would be twice as easy if I was smoking a big fat cigar while I was working.

used to smoke marb reds, now I just use pic related because I can't shake the nicotine jew. i've thought about getting into pipe tobacco but that shit seems so expensive

I smoke Captain Black little cigars, cherry and dark cream flavours, and I also smoke shisha.

>$20/carton at the Duty Free on the CAN/US border

Only wee now and then.

Aside from what said, I just see it as a very uneducated/ignorant/peasant habit. To smoke in light of all that we now know about the practice is just crazy to me. That's mostly why I see it as unattractive. But if you grew up with a family that smokes, it probably isn't something you notice.

Do you guys smoke inside? My parents used to before the quit. I remember going to friends' houses that smelled like ashtrays; it seems like people don't smoke indoors/in their vehicles as much these days.

There can only be one

i'm the guy you're quoting in the first place and we don't smoke indoors, i can see how some people view it as a peasant trait but i've been to a few high class parties and the only thing that changes is the brand that people smoke/size of the cig. but its just anecdotal so take it as you will.

Pipe smoking is very pleasant, and the costs aren't that bad other than those upfront. If you're just starting, you can either get an inexpensive briar pipe or two, or even a few corncobs and practice with those. Then just learn to light your pipe and keep it lit, and enjoy your smoke. Be sure to clean yoyr pipes after each use, and to rotate between pipes each time so that they have time to take a break. It will help their smoke quality and lifespan.

The tobacco is less expensive, although you will want to watch out for garbage roll-your-own cig tobacco disguised as pipe tobacco to avoid price hikes and extra taxes.

Now all of this said, it might not be the easiest replacement for someone used to smoking cigs. It's not quite as easy to form a habit from it since it takes more time and effort to get everything situated, as opposed to opening a pack, pulling one out, and lighting up. However, maybe the slower, more involved process will help break you of the more addictive habits you have already from smoking.

Lastly, I don't recommend inhaling pipe tobacco smoke. Just take it into your mouth, and let it out after you've had time to appreciate it.

As it turns out, when smoking cigars, you're not supposed to inhale. It explains so much.

Oh yeah lots of people smoke, although it is definitely more common now among lower social classes. I know what I wrote is elitist, but I mean it more about education/intelligence versus financial well-being. When I meet peers who are well-educated and smoke, it is a bit of a surprise.

When I see a good-looking young woman smoking at university it is an even bigger surprise. That said, I smoked for a year or so starting in the sixth grade and intermittently smoked until I was 18.

most smokers start at a younger age than the limit and during a time where you're still maturing, theres no doubt in my mind it stunts learning. i smoked weed all in high school but i didn't start smoking cigs until college so maybe i got a pass but i doubt it.

Same goes for pipe smoking, but I do it anyways.

Shoo shoo

420chan.org/tobacco

>literally linking directly to 420chan
kirtaner is really getting desperate

Well he didnt ask for donations at least.

not recently

I meant in the above post, not on his faggy website.

But then how does the nicotine get into your bloodstream?

newports you fucking faggot

The same kind same hyde smokes.

Buddy gave me this. Pretty good stuff so far.

I don't think people smoke cigars for the nicotine. I know I don't. I like the fact that I can smoke on my balcony every few weeks and feel no desire to smoke another really soon afterwords or even to adhere to a schedule for a dependency. I just like going outside on a nice evening and looking out over the city with a cigar.

You get a good amount of nicotine through your mouth. But yeah they taste pretty good too. A Dr pepper and a nice Blanco. So good.

Ruseful

so is a cigarillo just a halfway point between a cigar and a cigarette? what's the tip thing for?

I smoke quads

General is the shit. Now I'm just running my last bag and all I have left is three packs of Offroad Frosted and even opening the lid fills the room with a toothpaste stench.

johnny cigar smokes*

I smoke a pipe. Generally dunhill tobacco.

Smoked cigarettes for years, quit for years, pleasantly surprised I can enjoy a pipe now and then without it becoming a necessity.

I like Rocky Patels.

This one was one The Edge line in Maduro Torpedo

some vocalists smoke to give their voice a certain gravely quality. Not sure if they do it like someone with an addiction or just when performing, but I believe a few do this.

>eating lead isn't food

never understood the dependency
you'd have to be 14 years old and smoke 10 packs a day to develop one
it's hardmode as fuck

Smoked Camel for 10 years, been vaping for 6. Gotta say, aside from it making you look like a huge faggot, I don't get winded or cough / hack nasty shit up in the morning, clothes / car don't smell like shit.

Used to smoke cigarillos. Mostly Macanudos or Al Capone's. Black and Milds or Swishers if I got the craving when smoke shops were closed. Now I just use nicotine pouches.

I liked the turkish royals because they smelled like chocolate. I completely stopped buying them after they changed their recipe though. See this is food related. I'm picking up a few packs here and there of those marlboro southern cuts but they're just ok.

Currently smoking these, really quite good and better than the Kamel Red Lights I was smoking
But I'm quitting so I've been using a Joyetech AIO with 12% Bruised Berry just blowing clouds

shooting yourself in the chest would be Veeky Forums related if it was done with the express purpose of tasting your own blood

started smoking Pyramid Orange 100’s when I was 4, with a few Winston menthols here and there. Then I switched to Silk Cut purple when I was 5, and I’d occasionally smoke Galois filters if I didn’t have money for Hao Maos.

Then at 7 I made the switch to Djarum Blacks definitely, while smoking some Sobranie/Belomorkanals for a change every now and then. I stopped smoking at 11 with Player’s Naval Cut and Phillip Morris (I believe it’s called Altria now?) Blue.

Went back to smoking last year for a period of 6 days and during that time I only smoked Raisons. I’m not smoking anymore.

Man, cigars taste great but for the entire rest of the day my hands smell like old cigarette Ash and my mouth tastes like an ashtray. Even if I bush and mouthwash when I'm done it still lingers over 10 hours.

I think I'll probably just stick to tea when I finish the box I have.

This is a bretty good stick. I'm jealous of this whole thread, I had to quit smoking for health reasons. Before that happened, though, I had a stand up humidor filled with about 350 cigars. It was awesome.

If you wanna quit just buy bags, make rollies and cut it 50/50 with weed or legal herbs (mugwort, yarrow etc). Then it's just a matter of cutting down the amount of tobacco

>chaw exists
Have you tried it? Do you consider yourself some sort of tobacco connoisseur? I doubt it...

Go on, faggot, get yourself a pouch of Red Man or Levi Garrett. Experience pure tobacco FLAVOR. Yeah, a good cigar is nice, but ultimately it's just smoke infused chewing tobacco.

this, AS blacks when im drinking already and a cigar when im about to drink

nigger

*tipped*

what did it taste like?
im a fan of the wood-tipped wines
also tried a royale, kinda sucked

I started with menthol when i was a teenager, but as I got older I moved on to bold cigs, I usually like a smoother tobacco. Since Marlboro released the Edge, those have been my go to choice

I developed it at 19 and at my worst I was a pack a day smoker. It was a pretty easy habit to pick up, the first pack took determination but in a very short time I needed to smoke.

Wood tip wines are great when you’re rocked drunk. Many good memories of them sitting on my front porch with a 12 pack and bottle of Evan Williams.

a lot sweeter than wines, it was a wood tip too. its a good cavendish-style smoke

Djarum Blacks and Peace cigarettes, sometimes the sister brand hope. Classic Japanese brands, the latter two.

I rolled Amsterdam/Norwegian Shag for the past 2 years but if I bought a pack it was Marlboro Southern Cuts, damn those things tasted good.

Camel no filter is BY FAR my favorite cigarette.

Marlboro edge is pretty good, I just finished a pack. I don't understand why they're so unpopular.

Nat Sherman MCD
Dunhill Fine Cut
Camel Turkish Royal

Camel Signature Frost was the absolute best menthol cigarette ever made, and I tried all I could. Unfortunately they're discontinued.

can I buy these in Ontario?

These are excellent smokes. Tried them on a whim last week cheaper than lucky strike and similar in quality.
>pic related, current pack
>softpack master race

I smoke dark shark churchills from cigars international. Good budget cigar, good website.

I've tried $1 cigars and $15 cigars and the increase in price is Def not worth it. Same deal with faggots buying expensive wine or liquor or beer

Said the pleb.

I always have a box of punch london clubs and a bottle pf redlabel on hand. They make the perfect after dinner combination

I vape pipe tobacco and it's usually Dunhill.

well then you know you can get $15 cigars for like $3 or $4 on CI. I got some cohiba red dots that way

Cigarettes: Roll my own and buy tobacco from the shop that's a 5 minute walk from my place so I just go with whatevers on sale unless I know it to be shit, doesn't hurt to try and it's cheap so fuck it.
Cigars: Like to change it up and try new things, most recent was a Romeo y Julieta 1875 Churchill. It was okay, 6.5/10. Don't know if I have a favorite yet.
Dip: Cope longcut, don't dip often but I prefer this one over any others I've tried.
Pipes: Hardly use mine but same deal as the cigs, just buy whatever's on sale or looks good that day.
Hookah: Only if I get roped into going to a hookah bar, and that only happens if I'm already pretty sauced. Don't have a flavor preference, most stuff people like is too sweet.

They don't sell the good flavours in Ontario anymore. I have also never seen the little cigars in Ontario, only the cigarillos. In college I smoked Cap black vanilla cigarillos but after the ban I've never seen them anywhere in ON. The closest thing I've found recently (~late 2016) is Black Tusk which is a Canadian offbrand, and they only come in shittier flavours like wine and rum.

If you're a regular smoker, just wait until a border trip and buy several cartons. They're literally $20 for 200 smokes, you will make up the difference spent in gas/mileage pretty fast and the duty free lets you take a (pretty much) unlimited amount back with you. I've only ever gone to the Duty Free at the Ambassador Bridge between Windsor and Detroit though, can't speak for the other crossings.

Those have nothing to do with the real Cuban Cohiba, just like RyJ, Monte, etc have nothing to do with their Cuban counterparts, the names were bought by a one of two big cigar companies to sell in the US and anywhere else Cubans are illegal.

Either way, I do like a Monte White or Platinum now and then and always smoke RyJ coronas on my birthday.

niethers alchohol yet theres always at least 3 drink related boards on here.

so long as its a taste, sense related item its all good

Holy shit I didn't realize this was a common trend. My ex was kinda trashy and she loved menthols, which I tried to overlook at the time. Well, sure enough she starts dipping shortly after. No thank you.

So? All those brands aren't in Cuba because of the embargo, their farms are in places like Honduras and DR because of the volcanic soil that mirrors what's in Cuba, it's still the same tobacco seeds from Cuba, just grown in soil not in that country

Keep telling yourself that while you drink your fake Cuban cigars, champagne-inspired sparkling wine product, ersatz Asiago, Roquefort-esque cheese etc., buddy boy.

>using ad hom
Well at least you admitted you don't know shit about the subject