How much would you pay for this?

How much would you pay for this?

Someone better be paying me to eat that

no more than $10

10 bucks tops

$10.

About $10. Everything but the guacamole looks pretty good. Judging by that guac sheen, I think they added oil to it, which is completely unacceptable. By contrast, the refried black beans look fucking delicious and probably are.

white people mexican food

$10 at most

looks like some taco bell shit some faggot from culinary school doctored up

2 million dollars give or take

pushing it bud

bout tree fiddy

5-7

yep

faggot. kill yourself.

>white people mexican food

Not nearly enough cheese or dorito shells for that to be correct

Yeah, white people make better Mexican food than OP pic.

About tree fiddy

yep

$7 to $8

I can get something better for under $5.

Probably wouldn't get it at all.

What even is it. I would pay 14

Dawn lock Ness monster

Why do white scum have the nerve to complain about mexicans stealing their jobs, and then you do this?

Don't appropriate my culture you piece of shit

fuck all LOL

Shut up and get back to pushing that lawn mower, Pedro.

I don't know I just don't like this plating

I actually kind of dig the Tortilla ramicans, but the rice is really turning me off. Also everything is so seperated I can't help but feel it's going to get cold very fast.

How the fuck are you gonna win a cultural victory if you don't spread your culture faggot?

Spics cannot into civilization.

Okay.
2 dollars top
50 cents middle
0 cents bottom to three dollars I dunno what it is
The sides? Five each max. That sit.

I do not perform manual labor at all, I don't even mow my own lawn -- I pay someone to do it. You can leave your stereotypes at the door you prejudiced piece of shit.

We don't want to win cultural victories, we want to be left alone, don't appropriate my food or don't complain about mexicans stealing jobs from you, pick one.

Zero.

So if I went there, and they brought this to me, and I didn't know this what it would look like, I would feel bad, because the ownership/chef has some sort of mental deficiency, but probably good intentions, and pay my bill. I would not go there if I knew this is what they served.

be an actual Mexican - cucked by Spaniards
be from Spaniard colonists - cucked by Americans
pick which one you are

Being cucked doesn't prevent you from making good food. Fuck, I bet some cucks cook really well from making food to feed the big black bull that fucks their wives.

>doesn't answer the question
>defends cucks
sure can't wait for that wall

yep

Didn't see a question mark in this post, so assumed the question was rhetorical.

While Spanish cuisine has a very long and respectable culinary history, Taco bell invented the DORITOS® LOCOS TACOS. I prefer America's big black dick.

Let mw tell you something, Buddy, I have never been cucked.

Now, tell me, where do you live? I'm ready to fight you 1 vs 1 but I'm sure you're some big mouthed pussy

central california big boy, come get me, cock breath.

5 bucks and you better give me unlimited reffils sir

I have the resources, and more importantly, the mental and physical fortitude required to subdue & devastate a slack jawed piece of shit of your caliber.

Now give me the city you're in, I'll buy a flight and be there by noon tomorrow, anons can keep this thread bumped while you count the few minutes of life you have left, coward trash talker.

Tree fiddy

lmao wat an angry faggit

pay? wtf. i could find this in a dumpster behind taco bell.

LMAO getting mad on the internet.

fite me irl

yep

I will fight you to death as well, if necessary.

Unlike pussy ass whitebois, I am more than willing to go great lengths in order to defend my honor.

lmfao, this nigga so mad. u really wanna end up on the news with them picking up ur brains off the pavement?

>honor online
are you autistic or just retarded?

It's evident that you are just taunting me for the sake of it, you have no desire for physical confrontation. Pussy.

I am somewhat autistic, but that is beyond the scope of this discussion. Honor must be defended on all fronts, even online.

>the mental and physical fortitude required to subdue & devastate a slack jawed piece of shit of your caliber.
holy shit man lmao im still dying.
you're literally the dumbest nigger on the internet, you have on honor, you have no name behind you. its an anonymous image board for a reason you dumb ass nigger.
I'm in Stockton btw so come get me. I'm not talking shit like I cant handle it youre literally too incompetent to do anything other than try to out smart me and them switch to violence anyway.
There's even an airport in Stockton dickboi, let me know when you land lmao, I'll be around town looking for the skinny fat autist raging around grunting with his arms out to his side.
Honestly, who should I be looking for, gimmie your name I'll hold one of those signs when you get off the flight, you know why?
Because youre calling me out for "running" my mouth when youre all talk. You wouldnt actually come here bc you aren't even a man of your word, to defend yourself. Just pretend like youre some hot shot

>I am somewhat autistic

guess he doesnt wanna get knocked out huh Veeky Forums

why do white people like cheddar cheese?

$5,99

8€

Eh, if it's a place that supposed to be good I'd throw down 10 on that. I don't generally do sit down Mexican tho.

I wouldn't. In NZ a meal like that would cost $30+ I could cook that for $10

i wouldnt i would complain

They aren't sending their best.

I'll leave you alone the second we drop you off in your shit hole called Mexico.

50 pesos

This looks like a lunch special at a shitty dive. Probably about 7 dollars, and I wouldn't go back.

if youre near Houston TX Ill meet you at greenspoint mall and beat the beans out of you, Ive had a really bad week and been looking for a fight desu

Between 5 and 10 US$, depending on quality, which can only be judged by tasting what's in those enchiladas.

>meet at gunspoint mall
wow this is a beautiful post

this, 7 dollars but looks like complete garbage

I would pay $5-10 and demolish that if I was really stoned. Kinda looks like something I'd make if I was really stoned actually. Except the guac. My guac looks way better than that. Would still eat it though

lmao don't tell me they used those Tostitos scoops chips

$8 USD. $10 is it came with sour cream and chips and salse.

This is some hong kong tea restaurant dish ain't it?

$5-6

Where I'm from, the full "Mexican dinner" is usually $10 and that will have 1-2 of every entree item they sell + sides. What's in the pic is actually less than a standard portion size on an enchilada plate.

$7.99 but i would never order that, at a tex mex joint(in TX) i like to find a dish thats on the top end usually $10-15, the place better have a decent green sauce, a strong margarita and fresh made tortillas, there are too many options to compromise unless you're in a hurry.

like 4 dollars. i can get something bigger and better for 6-10

12. Better come with a drink.

>greenspoint mall
You're just trying to get him shot by niggers aren't you?

kek. fellow houstonfag here.

>wouldn't go near gunspoint mall even if accompanied by a platoon from seal team VI

i wouldn't pay anything for that, user. it looks absolutely disgusting.

i've had frozen dinners that looked more appetizing than this abomination

I would offer a payment in the form of freestyle dance or rap

about 8 bucks where i live in the south.

$5

$7

$12

Looks like the breaksfast from some old México City hotel.

yep

>I do not perform manual labor at all, I don't even mow my own lawn -- I pay someone to do it.

Doesn't count if it's your cousin Carlos and you pay him in shoplifted Coronas.

upvoted, gilded, and subscribed

How about you stop appropriating our welfare and culture (running water, toilets that flush etc.) and appropriate yourself a better fucking country. And if you want to be left alone you should quit talking shit about the very people and country thats dragging your deadwieght ass along with us, fuckin beaner!

That meal would sell for $7.99 all day here in WV

$20 only because of the fancy shmancy tortilla cups. That rice is faggy as hell tho.

about $7.99 give or take 50 cents

yep

yep

>How much would you pay for this?
i wouldn't

gross

yep

Like 11 or 12 dollars max.

How institutionalized are you to not realize a restaurant can easily deep fry tortilla bowls like the chip factory can

black person racebait post

What the shit OP this looks horrible did you come on the burritos ?! This is ridiculous.

I'd have to be absolutely starving to get near that.