This is probably not Veeky Forums material but it is food related so bear with me. for the past two weeks...

this is probably not Veeky Forums material but it is food related so bear with me. for the past two weeks, every time I eat, regardless of what it is, ~4 hours later I get unbearable gut-wrenching stomach pain and gas, usually followed shortly by explosive and incredibly painful fiery shitting. even after I feel I've fully evacuated, the pain and discomfort lingers for a few hours, and only fully disappears once I've vomited/squeezed the few remaining turds out. it's made my life hell, I literally can't function in any facet of my life unless my bowels are completely empty, and has made eating at all very difficult for me to justify. I'm 5'11 135lbs and am dropping weight. should I see a doc?..

you should eat more food

Incorporate a lot of yogurt and cottage cheese into your diet for a couple of weeks. And make sure you get a good amount of protein too.

>should I see a doc?
You really need to ask?

Well maybe you need more variety than different taco bell meals. Maybe some dry toast or raw vegetables would help

my usual diet isn't that fantastic, most of the time I end up making simple pasta based dishes or stews bc poor. I notice my problem worsens drastically if I eat out or consume anything that's processed.

wouldn't this just cause constipation and thus prevent me from shitting it all out, worsening and lengthening my pain?

adding to this- I drink a fuck load of energy drinks to keep me going at work, and some form of alcohol every night. i fear stomach ulcers are happening

>I'm 5'11

>5'11 135lbs
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>I notice my problem worsens drastically if I eat out
What do you consider eating out? Considering the /r9k/ level imagery you're using I'm thinking that means KFC.

No. Protein will help make you more regular and relieve constipation. The yogurt and cottage cheese will increase your healthy stomach bacteria, and improve overall digestion.

;-) lads
will try this. thank u

Seconding the suggestion to eat probiotics. Also try kombucha and kim chi if you like those foods. Personally I like to eat a couple gulps of kimchi as a late night snack. You could also try a laxative like Miralax which is actually quite gentle and won't make you shit a geyser like cartoons lead you to expect.

Don't listen to this guy. Abdominal pain is not something to ignore and dietary changes won't help you, see a doctor.

occasional trips to the local jap steakhouse for dat yakisoba or local mexican place for carnitas. don't much care for fast food

Eat fiber b*tch

>dietary changes won't affect your stomach health
oh_no_it's_retarded.jpeg

You might have IBS.

If that's the case, you should avoid dairy, fiber, gluten, and foods high in FODMAP

Definitely try a bunch of home remedies from anonymous Veeky Forums users based on partial information. Definitely don't go see a doctor because if it's serious then that might be scary.

they won't if you have something serious.

>another poor American decides whether to spend his years income on doctor bills episode.

If it's something like ulcers it really wouldn't help much

You could be developing lactose intolerance? I'm not your doctor though.

>medical issues
>better go on Veeky Forums and seek help

general rule of thumb user. If you feel compelled to ask
>should I see a doc?
you should probably go see a doc

The artificial sweetener in energy drinks or just the sugar itself wreaks havoc on your intestinal flora.

Cut that shit out, start eating home made fermented food like sauerkraut, and/or take a high quality probiotic (refridgerated expensive ones are better) and eat prebiotic fiber from veggies or a supplement like Epicor.

Bpc157 is a research peptide that can heal gut issues effectively too, but that's a whole next level thing. It's what worked for me though.

I think IBS is the most likely culprit, but definitely see a doctor. Could be pretty serious. If you have Crohn's or something you could end up with permanent damage to your intestines if it's not treated.

Did you drink from any warm or suspect water sources? Sounds like the parasite Giardia. I had it, goes away after like 6 weeks.