Has anyone had a more pronounced influence on American cooking as Jack Scalfani...

Has anyone had a more pronounced influence on American cooking as Jack Scalfani? His 'lazy man' recipes present classic dishes in a straightforward, approachable format.

Yes.

Think she's any good at finding truffles?

Is Jack self aware?

Are his videos ironic?

Am I out of the loop?

How has this man not died of food poisoning? What happens when one of his lards in training die?

Childhood is assuming Jack is an act.

Adulthood is realizing he's trying his very best.

I feel like jack is the only genuine shitty youtube food channel that still just thinks he's "doing his best".
Even joey realizes he's a useless piece of shit who is just doing it for the subscribers aka the cash.

This is what is so sad about jack to me is that his very best is a mess. How is someone who cooks for a living never making any progress toward being better? How has he not been able to gain at least a little bit of knowledge and some passable skills in the kitchen over the course of years? I don't understand how he is just so inept.

He's doing pretty well for someone with a double digit IQ

Update me on ja/ck/, I haven't been to Veeky Forums in 6 months. What's the latest?

He started a tech channel because his cooking channels are stagnating

More importantly how did Jack land such a gorgeous wife?

fuck off back to you fucking retards.

Jack Jr. is cucking Jack with Tammy and now /sips/.

She is his second wife, according to that christian podcast he was interviewed on, his first wife beat him.

>implying Jr. likes girls

Well, Satan, pigs find truffles by scent. Scent is a major contributor to taste, so by her marriage to Jack, we can conclude that this hog has an impaired sense of taste, which correlates to an impaired sense of smell. So no, this basic bitch is useless in the field of truffle hunting.

So he's cucking Jack and blacking Tams?
Legend.

Retard.

???

>I don't understand how he is just so inept
Spend a while looking at pictures of him. Just get a good look at that face. Memorize it as best as you can. Next, look at pictures of people with Down syndrome for a few minutes.