Top 100 Ebook Download

BOOK DUMP

Hey guys I made a Mega of pic related, Veeky Forums top 100, missing #13 (Bottoms Dream) however.

mega.nz/#F!KgcnTALC!9QmFF05ekmd5b7KoI-uopg

Now go get some reading done ya bums.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/S9553307
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Has different translations and editions for you to choose from. Enjoy.

you're awesom man thanks

Thank you! gonna starting reading now! :)
come and join me guys!

great list! Really gonna enjoy that Jin Yong

Most of that list is garbage so no thanks

Can you make a new folder using the last real chart instead of this fake one. Thanks.

You can do it if you'd like!

>real chart
nigger the real chart will be made in october

I don't see the true number one anywhere?

kys discord shill

Kill yourself my man.

well shit. i just purchased almost all of the ones i still don't have on this list from amazon. guess i just wasted a couple hundo

returns are always an option Amazon is pretty good with that

but having physical copies is nice too so up to you

>feeling regret over owning physical books
Nigga, the guy is handing them out for free, and I'll still probably end up buying them. I cant stand reading from a screen

They literally said on their server that they were making this package to defend their picture, they're not going to make one for the real polls.

>generous user posts 99 books
>Veeky Forums screeches about how the chart the file is based on isn't canon

how can you be this autistic?

thanks OP

What's the pic of the original? Why are "they" doing this?

>Shakespeare
>Complete Works
Hahaha fuck off. Who made this bullshit? An Anglo I suppose

Which of these could someone with only a moderate attention span actually get through without falling asleep?

the opposing shore is most certainly better than dubliners

>"generosity" with files anyone could pluck off bookz
Fuck off discord shill

you know the only person autistically screeching about discord over the past few threads is you right

pretty sure you're that buttmad frogposter who's salty his rigged pleb poll is getting rightfully BTFO'd by everyone

>muh secret club is better than yours

then put together a clean zip of your top 100 books my good enlightened gentlesir

Given that the entire motivation behind this is to make a thread for that chart that won't be deleted, I wouldn't actually rely on it to have proper ebooks. Better to pick files on libgen than find out you have a crap version when you're set to read somewhere far away.

Hi Sean

you know, if you'd made a sharethread from the start and said "hey, these are 100 books we like, have fun", you'd have gotten a much better reception and some people might even have begun to think you discord shits weren't so bad after all
instead you're still desperately trying to pass off your chart as Veeky Forums's doing, so fuck off

can you go back to discord and stop posting? thanks

You sound paranoid af senpai.

I just DLed the pack and all the files seem fine desu.

>Moby Dick at #8
>ahead of the fucking Odyssey

or just check the book you want to read before you leave.

>implying I haven't already read such a pedestrian list of books

You should have read all of those by the time you're 22 at the oldest... Usually before you're done high-school though

>tfw nearly 20 and have only read 3 of those 100 books

Fuck off with your fake ass list. Stop pushing this shit.

This. OP just keeps posting thinly veiled chart discussion threads to legitimatise this shitty chart.

thank you user!!!

thanks sincerely

Whoa OP, thanks! Are these also the "lit approved" translations?

Bookzzs is closed though. Even then I couldn't find 2666 anywhere

outside of maybe a handful of cases, Veeky Forums can't agree on a translation to save its life.

stop samefagging on Veeky Forums and go back to posting frogs on /r9k/

Holy shit why are you so hell bent on pushing your retarded list? Fuck off.

Except Norman Thomas di Giovanni

>genre fiction
>Bottom's Meme
>no vote counts

the most widely circulated borges is the blue penguin edition of collected fictions, by andrew hurley, which i think is what most people here are exposed to as well. so not even that.

i think maybe master and margarita qualifies, for burgin o'connor is largely held above other options for fairly straightforward and uncontroversial reasons

>27 posters

SAGE EVERY POST YOU MAKE IN THIS THREAD

based OP

Is this real?

what is reality?

You should have done the real 2016 top 100 and not the fake troll 2017/

>dude Japan lmao

Pic related is the real 2016 poll result, there hasn't been a 2017 poll yet.

This thread was created solely to push someone's personal list and the mega link is just there to keep the thread going.

yea it's real, but some discord faggots keep shitting up every single thread with their gay chat room shit

Really appreciate it user.
Thank you much.

Faust, some selected works of Shakespeare, Paradise Lost, Frankenstein, the Divine Comedy, Crime and Punishment, Stoner and Pale fire I'd say.

why the fuck would anyone download a file from a known liar, and an incompetent one at that? deserve all the malware you'll ever get

>Moderate attention span
>Faust

lolno

cheers, lad

well give me a mega full of these. Until then OP is more helpful, and more Veeky Forums focused.

(((they)))

How the hell is In Search for Lost Time at 49, beyond Finnegan's Wake and Zettel's Traum? Fucking hypocrites.

>Notes from underground in low tier
Perhaps the author of this shitty list should kill himself.

does nobody notice that the frogposter literally admits to being in the discord and participating?

this is all psyops to pretend the chart isnt real

^ This is the actual discord poster btw, his false-flagging is always this uninspired.

The bible in this is actually the Quran

kek, he probably took it from that pack of Veeky Forums books from the sharethreads and didn't check

Kek

nice try discord-chan

>leave Veeky Forums for a year
>come back, Infinite Jest is down to #42

what happen?

shitposting ad infinitum worked

It's not a real list, that guy made it up

lol no matter how much you samefag nobody is ever going to believe this is real dummy

nice try frogposter

nice try frogposter

nice try frogposter

i don't even know what the fuck is going on i just like seeing froglets getting btfo

there is no chart. there is a chart.

the chart is real. the chart is fake.

we are all the chart. the chart is all of us.

where we are there the chart is. and where the chart is there must we ever be.

Wow this list is terrible.

Thanks for that

>You sound paranoid af senpai.
>The bible in this is actually the Quran

what did he mean by this

The book only totals at around 600 pages, but yea, there's easier stuff on that list. I just think Faust is more interesting and would help with a moderate attention span.

wot.

I legitimately have been away for a while and wanted to know why IJ had fallen so hard. But this list being fake would explain a few things.

Thank you

faust part 1 i a breeze but for someone with a short attention span, and presumably lacking in the requisite background in classical mythology and philosophy, part 2 will be a fucking SLOG

i'm a brainlet and i thought part 2 was easier, though no less beautiful, than part 1

definitely minority opinion but glad you liked it. most people are familiar with the part 1 story and can go through it fairly quickly.

Fuck off nigger we don't care it's a folder of books most people should read. I don't give a fuck about the order or a few outliers.

physical book is 10000 times better than reading from a screen. Try reading Ulysses without referencing explanatory notes on a physical book.

Also you can take the book to the toilet in the morning or out on the bus or in the fucking sun and read it and throw it around and forget about it and pick it up 10 years later and remember the experience you had while reading it. Priceless my man.

Why is the bible there

Thanks!

Based Original Poster

have to assume these results have been tampered with if infinite jest is 42nd

no way this board made that list

It hasn't been tampered with, it's been entirely made up. And you don't even need to assume anything, it's a proven fact
>warosu.org/lit/thread/S9553307