How does that matter if you're just going to eat it anyway

Because it's hilarious to know they can play videogames

You become smarter by eating it

this

BOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR

>Probably neutered
>Is female cow with visible udder
user I...

My parents raised and butchered 2 pigs this year, they are truly disgusting animals. They will eat their own shit and piss in their water bowl.

The meat is fantastic though. I'd consider cows a more valuable animal overall since they have meat and dairy, but just comparing meat alone pork wins. A good ham, homemade bacon, and German sausages are unbeatable.

That's no way to talk about your parents user

>female animals can't be neutered
Retard.

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAH
Just had to stop and laugh at you
>neutered
>visible udder
WTF do you think neutered means? Cutting the tits of it?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

That's correct, user. Female animals are spayed.

And the size of the udder suggests the cow is carrying milk, which means the cow is either pregnant or just recently gave birth.

>Retard
I couldn't have said it better myself, user. I'm glad we both agree that you're as dumb as a box of hammers.

Kek

I love both and it's hard to pick a favourite but the best cut of beef has always been better than the best cut of pork.
Beef > Pork for me

Neutering refers to the removal of reproductive organs you fuckwit. Castration and spaying are both forms of neutering.
Nice attempt at damage control though.

Neuter means removed the balls. So unless it's a trans cow that grew the udders on hrt and got an orchiectomy "neutered" is the wrong word.

They also don't spay dairy cows.

>but the best cut of beef has always been better than the best cut of pork.

I would agree with that. However, the sheer usefulness and flexibility of the pig outweighs, IMO. You can eat every part of it. You get fat for cooking with and making sausages, casings in which you can stuff those sausages, belly meat, dat crispy skin, and all manner of meat cuts. God-tier cured products like bacon, ham, guanicale, etc. Even the ears and the tail are delicious. Not to mention that pigs eat pretty much anything so you can feed one literally from scraps.

Did you just assume that cows gender

For that matter why would they spay any cow? You spay pets because your dog having a bunch of puppies you can't sell is just a headache. If your cow gets pregnant that just means now you have two cows.

A cretin in a Veeky Forums setting.
I made this for you since you are clearly a 'visual' learner.

>cant be eaten by semites
explains why theyre all so angry.

Pork is really cheap. There's not a single cut of pork that's not affordable. Good beef gets extremely pricey.
Also the quality is pretty consistent. You dont really have to get fancy with choice, select, prime grades, just go get the cut you want. With beef it matters quite a lot, and your'e going to pay a small fortune for it.
Any carnivore will be eating both because its stupid to choose one. Pork is simply more affordable, so if it comes down to money its going to win.

>Good beef gets extremely pricey.
So is good pork.

I think you've only ever had factory-farmed pork with nothing to compare it to. Finding good cuts of pork can be difficult, but just like with beef they can get very expensive.

I love pork.
Tried to cut out red meat but I can't give up that delicious piggy flesh.

You forgot that Chad Pig can have 30-minute orgasms. If that's not Chad as fuck, I don't know what is.

turkey>both

I cant think of any really prime cuts of pork? The most expensive thing I can think of is a really good prosciutto, and that's less about the pork itself and more about the aging and careful processing.
What does a super prime cut of pork look like? Is there something like a Kobe steak or prime rib roast?

PIGGERED

>I cant think of any really prime cuts of pork?
The cuts are not that different from a cow. I.e. the tenderlion is expensive, the shoulder is cheap.

The breed matters a great deal. Compare, an Ossabaw to normal factory farmed pigs. Some breeds can get very expensive.

>>The most expensive thing I can think of is a really good prosciutto
That can get very pricey. Jamon Iberico de Bellota can cost nearly $1000 for a single cured ham. See pic related? Ham shop in Spain. Prices in Euros per kg. Roughly speaking, divide that number in half to get dollars per pound.

>>Is there something like a Kobe steak
Yes, there are high-end breeds of pig bred for flavor instead of "faster cheaper" raised with great care just like "Kobe beef". Ossabaw, Toyko X, etc. In fact, go watch the old Iron Chef episode with Toyko X pork. I think it's up on Youtube.

The best thing about pork is that it triggers muslisms and jews.

brother may i have some oats

Isn't the thing about the colour red a myth?

To follow up with this, here are a few things you can watch that show really good pork:
Iron Chef -King of Iron Chefs Tournament part 1- Chen vs. Kobe - Tokyo X Pork
Iron Chef - Sakai vs. Makio - Black Pork
Iron Chef - Sakai vs. Shimokawa - Jinhua Pork and Ham

Mind of a Chef episodes:
Season 1 ep 2 - David Chang
Season 2 ep 7 - Sean Brock

yes it is

What thing about the color red? Red meat vs dark meat? Bullfighters using a red cape? How fast food restaurants incorporate the color red to increase hunger?

This shit is getting out of hands

Pork has more flavor and is more versatile

This fad needs to stop.
jk i love this shit, lol

His conclusion based on udder size stands tho.
Cows only start to produce economical amounts of milk after their second calf.

perhaps you should try poreef

The one thing about the colour red specifically referenced in the OP pic, genius.

You aren't incorrect

>they can play videogames
Fucking, really?
Can pigs imagine things?

Pigs get a measured amount of food.
They have a collar with a NFC chip.
The amount of food varies from pig to pig and changes over their lifetime.
Pigs are smart enough to bite off the collar of other pigs, hold it near the sensor and get more food.

huh, learn something new every day

>I'd consider cows a more valuable animal overall since they have meat and dairy
>he's never had cheese made fom pig milk
Now that's a flyover if I've ever seen one.

>thinks pig is better
>99% pig is seasoned meat
>most steaks are eaten as is

kek

>he's never had boar belly or braised pork cheeks
Plus pork fat and caul fat are GOAT for cooking, crispy crackling/chicharrones, charcuterie...

I love beef plenty but overall I'd have to say pork>beef.

Elk>all, though, at least for mammals.

Breed/raising method/diet matters way more than cut. Go find some top tier wild boar, mangalitsa, ossabaw, some of the british heritage breeds and tell me it's not a ton better. More flavorful, more marbling, softer/meltier fat etc.

What the fuck is all this non lamb/goat meat?

so thats why muslims are retarded?

>goat
are you serious? goat is chewy as fuck, the texture sucks

>cancerous meat > non-cancerous meat
Ummm, no.

Na muslims are retarded but for other reasons, Back then not eating pork was actually beneficial, but nowadays we have all these ways to kill parasites and bacteria in the meat so they only reason they still follow that rule is because its in their dumb book.

>but nowadays we have all these ways to kill parasites and bacteria in the meat
You keep telling yourself that.

There is a difference between higher cognition and using what little brain power you have to get more food because more food = better survival.

someone needs to add 30 minute orgasms to the chad pig side.

t. ate pork all my life and never had a parasite

It's okay. You just haven't been diagnosed with cancer yet.

Not when their sole purpose is reproduction

Retards

>meat causes cancer
Oh right I forgot about correlations.

nah that would be inbreeding

The right amount of literally anything will cause cancer.

HOW DOES A COW JUST GET PREGNANT BY ITSELF?

you sound like a horrible person. vegans are mega pussies, i would love to see how you would survive if you were born 60 thousand years ago or something. you'll die instantly because you value the lives of animals over the lives of human beings. faggot.

they're explaining cows as a whole population male or female