Why do people eat Oreos and not Hydrox

It's fucking bullshit Oreo is LITERALLY a knockoff brand of Hydrox cookies. Yet people buy them thinking "oh these are the original".

For all the shit people say about not liking knockoff foods they sure as hell love eating them. It's bullshit

>hydrox
>sounds like fucking drain cleaner

hmmm REALLY MADE ME THINK

and yes hydrox are fucking delicious but you cant beat marketing and that name is retarded

Didn't we have this thread yesterday?

Hidden.

>Marketing makes me buy a literal knockoff than the original thing

I see, so all it takes for you to buy knockoff products of good original foods is to be marketed to you.

Get off Veeky Forums, you have no right to be even here or talk about food. Oreo doesn't sound like a cookie at all just from the name so you are also a hypocrite.

i never said me personally you turbo retard.

Why do yankees eat oreos anyway, they're disgusting. They've tried exporting oreos to every country out there but almost no one buys 'em.

Shut the fuck up, you already showed your massive idiocy to the board. Leave and keep some level of dignity.

Oreos are fucking garbage.

I tried hydrox one time for this reason, Oreos are better.

I think you have trouble with reading or you're a shitposting monkey, either way sage

Stop making this thread, faggot

I think you need to get out my thread.

You are so precious please don't ever change sweetheart

because they don't sell it here.
the copies are still good

>Copies are good

Get off the fucking board

>t. Nathaniel Hydrox, heir to the Hydrox fortune

Fucking leaf!

I don't eat cookies but Oreos are at the supermarket.

I've never even seen Hydrox in stores, yet this dumb argument pops up on the internet all the time. Where do these rabid Hydrox consumers come from?

Only Americans get real oreos

All other countries are different

Yes Oreos are a copy but that's the market. For some reason or another Hydrox doesn't sell as well and people have loyalty to a brand. That's life. Suck it.

No you suck Oreos dick and get out my thread. People talk all this shit about "quality" but hat doesn't matter to them. They openly eat fake shit like majority of you clowns and then defend the same garbage in the next sentence. That's you people's problem and why none of you are in a position to talk about good food

It's not a knockoff if it's better

>It's not a knockoff if it's better
Thank God Oreos aren't better than Hydrox right?

Real Americans don't eat oreos

Hydrox is really unaesthetic to look at

why the fuck is this a thread.
if you like oreos or hydrox or whatever fucking cookie or shit, then you just eat it, shut the fuck up, and move on with your shit life, jesus christ you people are autistic.

>SEETHING this hard about cookies
Holy shit thank God autism isn't contagious, otherwise OP would have infected me 10 times over.

You are a fucking idiot. I'm an epicurian, I care about the ability, history and manners of my food. That's what culinary is, it's an art form of literal serious work embodying taste.

Why the fuck would I eat Oreos knowing their Knockoffs of the real thing?

Would you like buying Knockoffs of literally every name brand good product you own? Fucking no you wouldn't so shut the fuck up.

If you don't know these facts then you don't belong on Veeky Forums