youtube.com/watch?v=xuaHRN7UhRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

best stick to written debate.

>can't debate without spergin out

Play it off as you being really passionate

>Can't debate without cumming my shorts

>Can't debate without wishing that my opponent would fuck me after defeating me

>can't cry without wanting to debatefuck

Words are just words. It's okay to lose an argument or to change your mind. Don't be so hard on yourself, say fuck it. Say fuck you in your face nanana and don't give a shit. Like, just walk away you know. Or stay, whatever, it doesn't matter. What the other person says is just some bizarre throat-tongue-lips movements producing waves in the air hitting some tiny drums down a labyrinth in your headbox which ressonate and fire up some miniscule electric threads and cotton balls in your head which are more likely to fire due to how accostumed they are to that particular pattern which corresponds to something you've heard it many times before which is just some sentence in the language you are talking to, in that context, in that time and place. That person knows how to produce that wave because their headbox content also accesses that same connection of sounds as you know, but you can be sure that you will always be totally unsure of what goes on inside his head when he says it. But we, idiots that we are, think the person is talking about the same thing we do. So when someone says "ur mom" and you start crying like a lil bitch is because you are so fucking attached, not only to your mom but to the idea that this person have something to say about your mom, that you fear that being mocked for that will make your mom abandon you or some shit. With complicated stuff, it's the same deal, there is more namedropping and concepts and define this and define that, play with words and shit and you get attached to those things like a teddy bear saying it is your belief, that you are convinced of this, and so on and on. In this case, if anyone say anything, you lose your shit and cry as if you were actually harmed in any way, or as if you could never recover from whatever harm there might be anyway. Fuck debates, debates are such a flimsy rhetoric shit, it's disgusting, you just say some shit and the other person say some shit. There is no winning or losing a debate besides in the eyes of others watching it also engaged in this sickening identification, trying to pick sides. Even if you are alone with that person, the third person is there too in the way you talk to each other. And there is no fucking answer and nothing to worry about any of that.

Shut up nerd.

What the fuck I have the exact same problem
What is that? I don't even get sad. Jordan Peterson does the same thing sometimes

Shut up brainlet

>Calls me a brainlet but can't even use correct punctuation.

I cried, there is hope.

user your post is fine and everything but I can't help to sense strong reddit vibes from it

That's the lack of maturity.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I'm high, excuse me. But I mean every word.

Don't leave me dry.

What happens to me is that as soon as someone posts an argument against what I said I freeze and don't know how to respond to it, like I can see (if the user really is wrong) the faults in what he said but my mind and body is like "its over dude he got you" Why is this? Insecurity? Lack of confrontational experience?

>Can't debate because I don't want to hurt opponent's feelings.

>can't debate without stuttering

They used fuck as a sentence enhancer too much. Dead giveaway.

This happens to me when my grandma talks about god, I just stay quiet even if I disagree with her

>lose debate so hard you go meta to compensate

Is she atheist?

This, I also feel bad for proving people wrong. It feels like an imposition.

no lol, I'm the fedora

Oh, you the atheist? I thought you were the christian one, since you are on the retarded side of the debate, but I guess you just outdone them.

youtube.com/watch?v=jYa1eI1hpDE

Wow lol, didn't know other people had this problem. My eyes start hurting/stinging whenever I get into a serious debate and then I start sperging out. Feels bad

I laughed, have a (You)

>can't speak without realizing I use my feelings of logic for judgments on the world
The pain of being an INFJ. An INTJ is just smarter.

that's cognitive dissonance in action. I'm the opposite, I can't debate without giggling and getting boners after reviewing my boss-level arguments.

I cringe just as much when someone asks me my personality type as when they ask me my star sign.

>anime picture
>boss level arguments
Why do you lie user? Does that make you horny too?

you don't know what cognitive dissonance is

fucking weebshit

>can't debate a woman without wanting to rape her, after I defeated her.
>can't see a debate between a man and a woman without seeing it as a metaphorical rape, that the woman is enjoying.

>argue
>start screaming, insulting my opponent and being a shit person all around
>tfw even though I have no control over my emotion, my rationality is enhanced in this state, which means that I am basically making lots of good points while screaming at you like a madman

Am I the only one?

>That person knows how to produce that wave because their headbox content also accesses that same connection of sounds as you know, but you can be sure that you will always be totally unsure of what goes on inside his head when he says it.

>That person knows how to produce that wave because their headbox content also accesses that same connection of sounds as you know, but you can be sure that you will always be totally unsure of what goes on inside his head when he says it.
obv

This probably isn't anything chiefly related to some inability to debate: it's more likely a symptom of social anxiety. A lot of user have it. Especially here. You'll work it out in time.

>People afraid to hurt peoples feels during a debate
>People crying during a debate

Lmfao I don't understand you people. If you start crying in a debate you're a bitchboy, if you are afraid to BTFO somebody, I'm not saying that should be your aim but if you're afraid to do it, you're making them soft and stupid. The more upset you get during a debate the more you are learning.

t. argumentative to a fault person who is on Veeky Forums because he's tired of winning debates with mid-IQ people though pseudointellectual sophistry.

>Can't debate because I'm an idiot that doesn't have any arguments or charisma

well ya know bro some folks just don't like disagreement and arguing. probably not even most people. despite what your time on the internet might indicate, the world isn't all cynical pseuds sparring with one another, and it shouldn't be. if debating feels wrong to you, goes against your makeup as a person, then dont fucking do it lol. you don't have to and you're not missing out on anything.
-t. pseud

I debate to the point I got known as "that guy", I have fucking mentions of it in my elementary school yearbook, and even I know you don't debate your grandma about god. Ok, admittedly I did have a pic related phase but I look back upon it with horror.

Debates are a tool to achieve a metagoal. If you don't understand what you're trying to achieve out of the debate you shouldn't debate. Your grandma losing her faith in god, even if you convince her that you are right, you might just make her kill herself. That's a debate, if you get into, you literally never want to win. If you debate at all you want to be friendly to the point it's nearly conversational and inquisitive and you're trying to learn more from her.

Thank you for Smoking has a great scene explaining this idea vaguely, which is why the point of the protagonists debates wasn't to convince his opponent he was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=xuaHRN7UhRo

>disagree over rules
>jump the net and take opponent into a headlock
>he doesn't even fight back
>everyone is watching me

>Decisive British Victory
Is the most common name in London Mohamed yet?

Pathetic, but you made me laugh. Best of luck, my friend.

>tfw excellent debater who's somewhat charismatic.

not a bad feeling

>tfw charismatic but too apathetic to debate often

>that feeling when can't debate without going off on moslems

Underrated

Pretty much can come up on the spot with arguments.
>in 5th semester human resources
>get devided in 2 groups, both have to represent one side
>utterly destroy opposition, when they have nothing more i say how to dismantle my argument
>prof says says "that's enough, don't destroy the others any more"
Felt quite good desu

Whom art thou quoting?

I want to make an anxious user cry by debating.

does anybody have any serious advice about how to stop doing this? I can't control my emotions at all despite how i'm doing in the debate. Nobody in my family can either. It sucks ass to be such a sensitive bitch but i don't know what to do about it. Help?!?

Crying only makes your argument more powerful and dazzles your opponent!

Oh is that the greentext rule?

>tfw I debate irl just to piss people off with edgy contrarian opinions

>Don't feel as though i know enough on any topic to debate.

>5th semester human resources
lol well no wonder you destroyed them

you competed against sub-95 IQs

and this is on a pekinese orchestral imageboard -
imagine in real life

i cried one time, but it was after a debate. my aunt for whatever reason decided to start repeatedly insulting me personally, instead of try to argue.

Did you point the ad-hominem out to her?

Women

This, especially if discussing philosophy or politics with friends.