So when are we going to get together and track this mother fucker down

So when are we going to get together and track this mother fucker down.

Lets make him eat poop to see if he likes it hhahahahah

It definitely won't be hard to do. He's not a literal recluse. He has family and friends and posts on Veeky Forums. It's just that plebs don't care about "finding" him and those who love him are too respectful.

This the best anyone's got other than those yearbook and navy photos, and Pynchon yelled at the photographer who took it.

Alright pynch we can do this the easy way or the hard way. The hard way has us tracking you down like shia LaBeoufs flag. The hard gets covered by news outlets and is plastered all over social media. So yeah people will hear about it and know where to come find you. The easy way has you telling us where to go and we show up nicely and quietly. Your move.

leAVE HIM ALONE REEEE

If you guys ever actually found him, it would probably be simultaneously the greatest and the cruelest thing you've ever done. It would be like Kate times 300. The man wants his fucking privacy

Let's do it. And then /mu/ can out the Residents...

This would be the best thing this board has ever accomplished
I know it's disrespectful but goddammit Veeky Forums, the guy's probably gonna croak before the decade ends, I want to meet him

And do what?

This

Hahaha oh man, that's an old picture! You guys crack me up! I'd love to have tea with some of you goofballs!

T-Tommy?

DADDY PYNCHON TAKE ME HOME

Hey, /c/lit, Pynchon here. Don't rag Rushdie's frequency here now. Rushdie's a swell guy, gang. I'm behind the eight ball here, but the weirdo is on my wavelength, y'know? Just one groove's difference and we're dancin' to different songs, but dancin' nonetheless. Robbins too. Hey, look now it's true we've been nothing but some kind of residual streak of modernity the like of which Joyce would spin at the soft chime of spherical orchestration held above the mantle but enough to feed the earthworms, man. Oakley Hall on the other hand. We wuz kickin' soil along the sandy loams back in 2006 sendin' buckshots at quail on the pitch of Caldwell's Upper. Good times. Good meat. P. out.

cool dude I'll be at your place in half an hour

>pop-pop what do you do for a living?
>I'm writing books about eating poo, bubbale

Please yes.

Hei Tom, can I come over for tea so you can explain me the kazoo thing a-and like other stuff?

Tom, since you are here: why the heck was Gottfried in the 00000? What does it mean?

>Homer is my role model and I can't speak ill of him

Perhaps we should ask Mossad for help.

He Got(t) fried, friend.

i will fight anyone who doesnt respect his privacy

fbi included

Get me one close family members social media and I will have you lads and address by the afternoon or sooner.

So the thing about Tommy is this, years ago back in the late nineties this chick, she was a Literature post grad at Brown or UC Berkeley or something, she gets this idea to write a piece about tracking down the pynch. she heads up to NEw York and starts hanging out in these weird experimental literature circles, this was when Wallace was blowing people's minds changing the idea of what stories could be and all but these new york dudes were like Truck drivers and carpenters by day, Ritalin driven wordsmiths by night. she starts hanging out at all the scenes, going upstate to their hunting lodge on the canadian border, when one day she shows up for a poetry reading at this japanese pet store that sells neon painted fish and apperhently this guy she'd never met before came up to her and brought up in casual conversation how Pynchon is his captive and his family lives like prisoners in his basement and if anyone were to try to get close to them he would burn the house down with all of them inside and personally cut the old man's throat open.

I don't know who they got to voice him on the Simpsons but his Classmate from Oyster Bay Thaddeus Tribecum reportedly quit his job only 2 years away from his pension requirement and moved to Oaxaca the next week.

let me clarify, the week after the first simpsons "cameo"

stupid and cringe

not today, satan

He ded

big if true

What's this about Rushdie? Tom?

Does anyone have a screencap of the alleged Pinecon's posts on Veeky Forums?

Tommy, Tom Tiptop Tommack Tomato, are you an anarchist?

>alledged

Can anyone tell me this story or post the caps, if they exist?

Le quirky wink

no reddit we can't spoonfeed you

Homer Simpson is the ultimate schlemiel