ITT: cult classic food and drinks

>ITT: cult classic food and drinks

Taco Bell really should bring this back.

I've gone balls deep into a Volcano Box.

Not recommended

The best chip

white castle
moxie

Long Johns

>Moxie
Hell yes. I moved to Maine a few years ago, I'd never heard of Moxie before coming here, and the minute I tried it I loved it despite it tasting like cough syrup. Shit's amazing.

Fuck, it's been too long.
Too bad there are none near me.

king's hawaiian is the ultimate bread product
debate me

At chemically burning your mouth and they aren't even hot.

"premium" soda is general is great but Maine Root especially because i can get it on tap where i live

sweet bread is fucking disgusting

Cheerwine. The Legend.

There is one restaurant in the area that serves Cheerwine.
I mix it with Dr. Pepper.

cherry dr pepper. nice.

You are supposed to eat it you fuckin weirdo.

Green River. The Ultimate Lemon-Lime Soda.

Chips in my sandwich

>living in Maine
It's vacationland user

Mein neger

all dressed chips at that my nigga

It's ok, I remember SHEETZ in WV had it in the soda fountains and it was pretty good. But they also had Boylan Bottling Creme Soda on tap so it was always a tough choice.

lumpybois and nacho cheese

Sheeit, had that last month. I don't get the vinegar thing but I use plenty of tartar.

Arby's with some curly fries dipped in horse radish.

Fuuuuuuck. This reminded me of one of my favorite cult classics - Jack in the Box seasoned curly fries with buttermilk ranch

I love this stuff because it's a lot like the Portuguese sweet bread my grandpa would pick up at the hall

Fuuuuuu that is a dank long ass curly fry my dude

Love this shit. Also Dr. Enuf (both original and herbal cherry)

God damn I love these things.

I love tasting classic sodas and understanding which ones stand the test of time. But I cannot figure out Ale 81. It is quite possibly the most flavorless ginger ale I have ever had in my life.

That's culturally appropriated Portuguese Sweet Bread

Patricians chip of choice.

If that isn't the most artery clogging food I've ever seen, I don't know what is.

Looks like flaming Cheetos with nacho cheese poured over them.

Now that my roast is consumed
A light hits the sauce on the plate

You're culturally appropriated Portuguese Sweet Bread.

Savage.

In Soviet Russia, Portuguese Sweet Bread would culturally appropriate YOU. That was before the fall of communism, of course.

ur an animal

I got really drunk one night and mixed honey whiskey and this. Unsurprisingly, I vomited a lot. Now, I gag when I think of Cheerwine.

My nigger

Try mixing the Horsey sauce with the Three Pepper Sauce. Makes like a nice spicy version of Fry/Fancy version.

Not the same consistency, though, because the Pepper sauce is more watery/less thick than ketchup.

Not the 8% ABV version

are these good? always wanted to try them

Fuck I love these things

halapeno

These were really good but they weren't nearly as hot as they should have been.

the j's like an h, Ricky

I love getting a cheerwine float from Cookout.

Checked. I do this every single time I go to Arby's. Fucking amazing fry sauce.

>someone brings Hawaiian bread to school once
>let me try some
>Never stopped eating it since.

>sweet bread is fucking disgusting

Maybe to a tastelet like you, learn to utilize different flavors to create something good

Pic related

that food looks awful. Why not just go to an actual fish and chips place?

I agree. Why would you willfully move here?

Because I didn't want actual fish and chips that day. I wanted Long Johns. Actual fish and chips will always be there if I want it, but Long Johns appealed to me more on that particular day. And it was fantastic

I love these fucking things.

I'll give that a try.

OP asked about cult following, not whether it's GOAT. Sure, there are better options as it's the fast food version of fish and chips, but it does have it's own strange appeal and I do find myself going every once in a blue moon.

Ew no

>missing the point of the thread

But you're right though.
Also approved.
>sweet bread is fucking disgusting
Eat it with something else faggot. Make a sandwich out of it. Ham sandwich on King's is fucking delicious.

As for my contribution: If you've had it, you know what it is without the filename.

where mah boys at

Why do they keep giving people cole slaw at restaurants, nobody likes that shit

Give me a couple orange slices and cauliflowers

B..but I love cole slaw, especially KFCs. I also enjoy pineapple on pizza.

This.
Cole slaw is rarely good. It's only good cold, and most of the time it doesn't stay that way long enough to enjoy.

>this with spam fries and publix sweet tea
hhhhhhhhhhh

This is best in thread. Nothing beats a delicious roast beef sandwich from Arby's. I put a packet of bbq sauce and a packet of horsey sauce on it and chow down. Their curly fries are god tier as well.

I used to eat there all the time when I lived alone in a small town a few years ago. Too bad there isn't one where I live now. Feels bad man. :(

Thumbnail made me think it was gore

holy fuck these things

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can taste that sauce already I'm ready for a box

>mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can taste that sauce already I'm ready for a box
I know, right?
Switch out the slaw for some extra toast, put the sauce and two tenders in there and GOAT chicken sandwich.

I'm one of the few people who actually ask for coleslaw over toast. I wish their sandwich came with more stuff though instead of just tendies and the sauce.

Mmmmm.

These too.

this is my shit!

We have Guthrie's where I am from but your method is the exact same thing that I do. The most based part is that I have an old friend that works there. We have next to nothing to talk about, but I only ever see him when I go but
>he's super hyped to hook me up
>I'm super hyped to get hooked up
>extra tendies all day
>it always seems like we both have a great time seeing each other because of mutual joy
>it's been like this for more than two years
Feelsgoodman

>faggots don't know the ultimate combo

Get a hot chip then faggot.

Theyre good but overrated.
Have a place nearme that has those. Gotten them a few times, but wont anymore. Its different sure, but nothing special.

>KANGZ BRAND

WE WUZ ISLANDERS N SHEEEIT

This is really good also. I definitely recommend it if you can find it. My girlfriend and I even dip tortilla chips in it occasionally. The flavor is fantastic.

Last time I went to Long John's they had a retard working the cash register. When he brought up my food he vomited on me and the food. It doesn't help that they replaced the food with under-cooked hush-puppies.

Last time i went to LJS the fish was incredibly oily, and the fries were just ass.

>plastic bottle

It's some canuck shit I tried it and it's like a canadian barbecue chip

I don't get it.

damn, so good

DUDE, NAWLINS! TURN UP! xD

volcano sauce was the best thing on the menu

This isn't food.

I can't disagree

fuck yes my nigger

>cinnamon twists

F

Fuck yes.
It's been years, but damn do I still miss it.

Plastic vottles have ruine the 4-0

Correct. Still tastes good though.

t. Alberto Barbosa