What's supposed to be so great about these? They don't taste like much except a light vinegar...

What's supposed to be so great about these? They don't taste like much except a light vinegar. Have the Canadians bamboozled me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-dressed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't even really like potato chips and especially not vinegar ones but these are like my crack. I think it's a mix of sweet BBQ and vinegar.

The whole foods brand one are dank

They taste pretty good to me, these and president's choice buffalo bleu cheese are at the top of Canada's chip game, shame we don't have em in the us

Yes it was all a ruse

Hmm... if your ass get's culturally enriched by the morning, then yes. You got played like a shitty game of hockey.

It's pretty good. Kind of like a sour cream and onion mixed with sea salt and vinegar with a paprika bite. Or something like that...

That's the murrican export version, which is known to be skimpy on the flavouring.

So in a way yes, you've been deceived.

Nah, had both and they're the same. I'm legitimately sorry that you can't feel any pride about anything as a canuck, but c'est la vie...

Video evidence from an impartial third party in blind tests disagree.

temporal molecular analysis says you're a tard

My being retarded is unrelated to the amount of flavouring applied to the chips on either side of the border

have you ever tried crack before?

Once again, Maine leads. Dirigo, baby, Dirigo

It's salt, pepper, vinegar, capsicum and a hint of chilli powder. Shit's good.

I dig 'em. The Canadian one I don't get is ketchup flavored chips. I've had them, and I just don't see the point.

>eating the American knockoff

Man, flavor so good it's in HD.

>Canadian bag features a pepper and an onion
>American bag features some red powder and a bottle of BBQ sauce because the image of healthy vegetables would scare away most Americans

Kek

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-dressed

It's BBQ + Sour cream and Onion + Salt and Vinegar + Ketchup flavours

i live a piss length away from the iceniggers and ruffles are the shittiest of the all dressed. when im there i get the fucking wal mart brand or some off brand as those have the best and strongest flavors. we always bring a few bags back across the border.

the bbq sauce is an example of american superiority and the red powder symbolizes the blood from the bodies we vaporize with nuclear bombs.
the pepper and onion symbolize canadian cuisine, as they literally have none and the only two vegetables the government is allowed to sell are peppers and onions.