Order a pizza

>order a pizza
>can I have (same thing I order every time)
>is that for (insert my address)
>y-yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3A1B1RL9YPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ordering the same thing every time
will never understand people who do this. How is it even possible to be that boring

It's time to try vegetables, fatass.

Caller ID has been a given for about 10 years. They probably recognized your number, and were confirming your delivery address.

Autist.

when you call, the computer brings up an order history from that phone number

This is how it works, they put in everything on the computer, including your address that gets stored with your name and phone number. They still ask, but it's all there in front of them. I worked at a pizza delivery place 10 years ago so I am sure that's still the fucking case, probably better now.

>go to local diner
>mexican waitress first words are always, "You want your beers?" in a cute little accent

I'm home.

The place has been in business since the 70s. They don't have computers. They only let you pay with cash.

>being around since the 70's means they have never gotten new stuff
I will bet you one large five topping pizza that they have a phone with caller id.

fuck you

Eh, maybe he has pizza only rarely, so the kind he likes to order doesn't get old.

ur a faget

you grown up kevin mcallister faggot, i hope buzz fucks you in the ass

>order a pizza
>they take your whole order before asking for the delivery address

I've ordered pizza hundreds of times from dozens of different restaurants in five different cities and this has never happened.

I ordered thai from this place so much, the phone call literally went:
>Hi, I'd like to place a to-go order.
>It'll be ready in 20 minutes.
Was pretty cash.

user, what was her name? Do you want to talk about it?

It's just, eating that mich pizza in one lifetime makes it obvious something is wrong.

>eating one pizza every two months for the past 30 years is too much

>Recognizing pizza order
youtu.be/3A1B1RL9YPg

Yes.

when I worked at domino's we did this to make dealing with customers faster

we literally do not give a shit that you order the same damn thing. I always made myself the same damn meal and nobody bats an eye

Don't worry. We like your type the best.

>cafe round the corner from where I live
>been going there every Saturday for breakfast for over 2 years
>always recognise me, get extra bacon just the way I like it and faster than other customers
>curvy milf waitresses calls me sweetheart and puts her arm around me as she places the food down

People with autism often like to follow routines with the things they eat.
t. buttsandwich

Is that pic from a vidya?

This
In fact, not only do we not give a shit, we prefer people who ask for the same thing every time, it's much easier in every regard

why don't you give her the ol lickaroo faggot?

That's very bad for you.

www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4998554/amp/Men-5-oral-sex-partners-highest-cancer-risk.html

They usually have your phone number saved in their database so they don't have to bother with entering the address in the computer again.

Last few times I ordered a pizza by phone (which is never, except for one specific place) I've ordered something different every time and they've confirmed my name based on the phone number I call from.

Don't see what your problem is.
It's great when you make friends with your local pizza shop

>Work as a delivery driver for AusPost
>Local pizza place owner buys lots of shit online
>Get to know him pretty well buy constantly delivering to him
>Few months back
>Friday night, want pizza for dinner
>Head down, place order, shoot the shit with owner while I wait
>Owner brings my pizza's out when they're done
>Tells me that they had an issue with another order
>People ring up and order 2 family size supreme for pick up
>10 mins later, after pizza's are in the oven, they ring back
>Having trouble finding the shop
>Turns out they miss dialed/rang the wrong pizza shop, because they're in a town 3 hours drive away...
>Owner says his staff don't want them
>Asks if I want them, free of charge
>Take them and spend weekend eating pizza

you're literally a drug mule.

>call my local pizza guy
>me: "yes, hello, it's user"
>"ah! Hello user, my friend! I'll have it ready in 10 minutes, ok?"
>"t-thanks"
It's become so awkward that I've started ordering elsewhere

because ham + pineapple + jalapeno pizza exists and there's no point in having anything else

Narr mate.
In order to be a mule, I would have to take the pizzas to someone else and give it to them.
He gave me the pizzas, because otherwise he would have thrown them out.

Unless you mean that delivering for AusPost makes me a drug mule, in which case, yeah probably.

>being so fat people can tell your order by the sound of the quivering fat in your jowels

Sometimes consistency is good
I have a hole-in-the-wall pizza place that does a bomb tomato pie

If she has HPV you should just get vaccinated anyway

Feelsgoodman, dont live in Murica so dont have that many fast food options but really good pizza joint nearby so i always order egg, bacon, onion pizza

You know they can see your number, right? It's tied to an address in their computer.

:3 the best. I love it when a bartender remembers what I ordered.

Maybe he doesn't order pizza 5 days out of the week?

>GUYS LOOK AT ME I AM SUCH A COMPLEX AND MISUNDERSTOOD PERSON FOR CHOOSING TO EAT DIFFERENT THINGS
>THAT'S RIGHT, I AM A MAN OF CAPRICIOUS TASTE!

Stay triggered, kike.

Right because people actually move so it's in everyone's best interest to check on these things.

the whole point of this thread is that he orders pizza there so often that the employees now recognize him by his order.

That wouldn't happen unless he orders pizza a lot.