When he makes that pasta dish you love from scratch

>when he makes that pasta dish you love from scratch

I've never actually cooked for a woman before, does it really work? They never seem to be able to carve out the time to come over.

it does work when you are already in a relationship with them. otherwise... not so much.

I've gotten sex with homemade fettuccine alfredo, and several women have told me they would date me just for the food if my spouse died.

Most women are basic bitch, so you don't need to be that fancy.

bitches love alfredo

No, woman are tasteless pieces of shit. Just take them someplace expensive. They'll be impressed by what you can afford and they'll pretend to like or care about the food to avoid insulting you.

R

E

D

D

I

T

S

P

A

C

E

kek.

sorry you haven't touched a woman except for family user.

>being this butthurt about spacing
Maybe you should stop browsing on your phone and get a real computer.

>disliking an easier way of presenting words
>attributing it to reddit even though it has been a thing here for years
It's like you enjoy reading massive blocks of text

>when he wastes fifteen seconds of his time posting some twitter-tier trash

really tard? who here is spending their time wisely? if you are in Veeky Forums you are basically fucking around.

I'm just here for research purposes, to write a paper about losers and NEETs

Not if you're ugly

Whoever came up with the term reddit spacing is a master troll. He's convinced hundreds of newfags that a style of writing will out them. This place almost invented tl;dr and the term wall of text FFS.

Are those tits supposed to impress me or what?

just write a biography.

>tries to zing me
>says "biography" when he means "autobiography"
I'm definitely going to be writing about you in my paper now, don't worry

>trolled
Title: "autism"
medium: Veeky Forums post
artist: me

The thought that any girl would do that for you is.

>FFS
Now I know this post is bait.

>I-I-I meant to say biography as a way to trap you into calling me out!!!!

I hope he includes your image in Plate XIX: Facial expressions of the most hopeless NEET virgin faggots interviewed in the current study.

>Thinking those itty bitty titties have any power
Bitch is going to have to do better than that.

it's not my fault your sister rejected you

If she's already into you yeah.
But it'll never get her to fall in love with you

I've been looking at Veeky Forums all day and between this and the resold popeyes chicken thread Veeky Forums is nastier and more retarded today than /pol/ and /g/ combined

why do people get miffed over this? its only intended to separate thoughts and make it generally easier to read.

I for one think small tits are cute.

Yes it does.

I also like fat chicks but I think it works for normal girl too.

>knows the difference

write you're own biography and youll pass

if you're attractive then being able to cook is just icing on the cake. My girlfriend said that short of everything else she stays with me because I make her good food and I have a really nice cat.

Fuck off, roastie redditor trash.

If they are at your house you are getting laid unless you fuck up, being able to cook is basically just a bonus thing. It helps but not being able to cook isn't a deal breaker anyways.

Yes it does, you're gonna get super laid if you do.

>bra
>not binder
Okay, thanks for coming, see ya later

>when he cooks for you after a long day at work and it tastes amazing because you taught him how to cook

I aint feeding my date trashy extruded wheat. It's usually something like a Thai curry but without the liquid because I don't use that much coconut milk so the water cooks off, served with quinoa cooked with a little more coconut milk and maybe some dates and even anise. My otter bf loves it. About a quarter can of coconut milk in either part.

>hay I can cook whatever you want, baby!
lets just go out to eat user. Can we have sushi?

tfw bitches just want you to take them out all the time

That's when you should be finding someone else to date. Those oil guzzlers won't age well. I don't even like to eat out because literally no restaurants serve what I want. If you're capable of feeding yourself well, you have your shit together much better than most and can afford to be choosy. Or maybe you're just too boring to have provided experiences more interesting than shitty restaurants.

So give us the fucking recipe Casanova.

That screenshot is so Reddit it hurts.