Do Americans really eat this...

Do Americans really eat this? No wonder their country is a 3rd world shithole and they need a mobility scooter to get out of bed.

No, redditors eat that

Thats a rather small piece of dessert, made of what seems to be a bagle and some chocolate.

Have you ever seen, what Italians eat for lunch and dinner? Almost all of their food consists of like 25% olive oil and some sort of low GI starchy carb.

Germans eat almost exclusively fatty red meats and a diverse array of either deep fried battered meats or sausages.

What makes amerifats fat is their retarded love for sugar water and kfc.

>sugar water and kfc.
I've never seen someone drink sugar water.
Also Popeyes > KFC

Yes, all americans eat a dessert from a movie. You brain dead autistic nigger.

>I've never seen someone drink sugar water
czeched them evil trips.

by sugar water, he means coke, pepsi, dr. pepper, etc.

yes. that's the only thing we eat

Uh oh, the Amerilard is mad. Miss your hourly insulin injection?

everyone uses reddit, just call them normies

Yeah, so healthy and restrained.

This is what lardiclaps ACTUALLY BELIEVE!

American's are also the strongest and fittest people too, despite our high percentage of lardos.

I do crossfit, lift heavy, and MMA training. I could literally beat the shit out of 99.9% of people I encounter in any foreign country, all of europe included. Our fitness is unparalleled faggot.

Kek. Cross fit and mma just sounds cringy. Either you don't actually do that or you're a fag. Crossfitters arnt even strong and fucking throw form completely out the window. Ever seen a cross fit person do a chin up? It's embarrassing. Train Westside and conjugate. When you get your bench over 500 and your squat over 800 then we'll talk.

>CrossFit
Hahahahaha explains the unfettered unearned confidence. I bet you don't even 1/2/3/4 for clean reps

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

You have to remember that all non-Americans have an inferiority complex. They have a psychological need to be butthurt over America as a defense mechanism against their insecurities. Remember, every moment of their lives revolve around America and every single one of them is desperately in love with America despite all the shit they talk. Consider how they willingly spend all their time hanging around Americans on American websites like Veeky Forums. What they really want is for Americans to recognize their existence and validate them, and when we don't appeal to their insecure needy satisfaction they get asspained and lash out. They are getting asspained reading this and the overt declaration of the truths in this post, but none of them will leave Veeky Forums despite the painfully overt declaration of the illogical act of spending all your time hanging around Americans if you actually hate them. Their actions speak for themselves, non-Americans are like insecure girls desperately looking to be noticed from the alpha male that is America and trash talking as a means to make themselves feel better when they don't get attention they so desperately crave.

Another person wishing they were an American but too afraid to admit it so they just lash out.

Actually makes a lot of sense

what's obvious is that neither of you faggots understand anything about what I'm talking about. If I saw you in person I could roundhouse kick your head before you could even react and leave you with mild to severe brain damage. But you have free health care so all good loool

>we will never ban all Euro IPs
Feels bad, man

Pretzel= Germany
Sprinkles=Dutch
>American... I think not.

I'm from America which is how I know you're a tremendous faggot larping he's tough because I see your kind at the gym daily

I wish I had free healthcare. But also you wouldn't even have the chance. Like that other guy stated you have this overconfidence that would get you in trouble or your a fat slob who talks shit on the internet. You have yet to be humbled. Me, i know when I'm outmatched and rarely pick fights. But by the way you talk I can tell your some small person who has an anger issue and it would take nothing to put you on your ass

Yes, I would hate being reminded of my crippling obesesity too if I were an American.

>gets alpha'd through electronic signals sent via internet
>t. cope

>they took the bait

Its litteraly taken from the office. As a joke. But then again people here will hate on anything when it gets popular. Contrarianism at its finest.

It's a recreation of an over-the-top recipe from The Office. I can't believe eurofags are so dumb that they can't tell the difference between novelty and reality