Why do people eat Oreos and not Hydrox

Why, why the fuck do people like Oreos which is literally a knockoff of Hydrox better?

That's bullshit, why do people talk about the best quality food snacks yet eat knockoffs

what the fuck is that some kind of water medicine

Hydrox is named that way because it is suppose to represent purity. Hydrox Cookies are made with 100% real sugar, cream and chocolate. Unlike Oreo that uses high fructose corn syrup and fake cocoa.

I really really hope you're being paid to shill chlorox cookies every fucking day because if you're not, that's really sad.

People need to know their eating a fake knockoff cookie snack food.

This picture is amazing

Hydrox doesn't absorb milk.

For one, they don't sell them here. This is the first time hearing about them.

Who cares which came first if the knockoff is superior? Do you also Think Gobots are better than Transformers?

probably because hydrox sounds like the name of a cleaning chemical not a food, and most people have never fucking heard of hydrox

how is cane sugar more or less real than corn sugar?

I can't be the only one that instantly thinks this right? I don't even watch TV and yet I still see these fucking commercials daily.

According to a couple documentaries different sugars are processed by your body differently. Basically HFCS is supposedly very bad for your liver when compared to other types of sugar.

Maybe because they don't sell Hydrox outside of America while Oreos is available almost everywhere?

They they are processed slightly differently, but how can you declare one real and one fake? Consuming things with refined sugar is generally unhealthy, the different between corn sugar and cane sugar is rather negligible to human health, and if you are worried abut that you should probably just avoid the cookie

To be fair, hydrox is rather obscure in America too

i hate both, that is why

It's a weight loss breakthrough!!

>Why do people eat Oreos and not Hydrox
Marketing

>Superior

Bro you do realize the garbage taste of Oreos has? Just cause it sells more doesn't mean its a superior product.

Why do people listen to pop music? Or eat Burger King, or watch Big Bang Theory and CBS dramas, or like Super Hero movies?

I don't care about Hydrox, but I'd be fine if the OP would go drink Clorox so he'd stop posting this fucking shit every day.

>do realize the garbage taste of Oreos has?

Slightly less of a garbage taste than Hydrox?

Maybe your ass should try harder to taste a better product.

>garbage taste of Oreos

Explain how it's garbage.

>I have no idea what taste is

Ok, go find out the difference between sewer water and pure water pal.

>Horrid after taste
>Bastardized version of Hydrox taste with subpar chocolate variation.
>BARELY any cream and you can't even taste it.

>comparing 2 garbage cookies is like comparing sewer water to pure water

At least try to make a valid argument user. You are embarrassing yourself.

Brainlet hipsters love oreo, which is ironic, because Hydrox is more obscure.

What the fuck do oreos have to do with hipsters/non-hipsters? They seem entirely unrelated

It's a cookie, does it really bother you that much?

oreos taste like mass manufactured trash, the cookie is barely legible, its a chocolate like tasting cardboard wafer , the filling is way too sweet - it has no distinctness to it, just overpowering corn syrup. If you're used to eating oreos you won't notice how fake they taste.

You clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about. People use Oreos all the time on YouTube for stupid eating challenges and seem hipster like when Hydrox is the better brand

Yes it does, when Oreo perpetuated the lie that is "They are the original" and "Milk's favorite cookie" yet they are nothing more than a Knockoff then people need to know the truth.

What does any of that have to do with hipsters?

no matter what the voices have told you, you need to start taking your meds again.

For me, it is the Oreo. The best creme cookie sandwich.

Hate to break it to you all, but Newman O's is the superior choice here.

HYDROX IS THE ORIGINAL OREO

Posting the superior thinking man's cookie

I like the little butthole they put in them, it's a nice touch with the peanut butter oozing out.

>need to know

Because people have never heard of it other than autistic retards on the internet.

It does not matter as long as you eat them properly

Okay, by now it's pretty evident that you're most likely an ass-blasted hydrox heir. I'll try your faggot as cookies if I ever see them, but I doubt the difference is worth this much trouble and anger on your part.