Hot chocolate

Winter is pretty much here lets talk about it
How do you like to spice up your hot chocolate? Do you use pre-mixes or prefer to make your own from straight cocoa powder? marshmallows or no marshmallows?

I prefer mine homemade, with whipped cream, cinnamon, and chile.

>einter is pretty much here

no it isnt faggot, its been 90-100 and isnt getting any colder, retard

fuck you

Not everyone lives in Arizona

I tend to put a spoon-full of vanilla ice-cream in my hot chocolate to cool it off a bit and add some more flavor

I just use Milo.

Winter is two god damn months away.

We're only a third of the way through fall.

Bitch why the fuck my car got an inch of frost on it this morning then

It's literally still closer to summer than winter.

November is the last month of fall in proper countries.

is that legal?

cold weather is on the way, I wish all the people from the cartoon board would of left after april fools.

also, if you're not going to make a home made hot cocoa, land o lakes make a really good hot cocoa powder

The day of the solstice doesn't change between countries retard.

I use the mixes. Always with water, too rich with milk. I like adding peppermint extract sometimes, or nutmeg.

>Winter is pretty much here
Was 75 today

>Always with water, too rich with milk
totally agree, using milk turns it into a dessert rather than a comforting hot drink

Solstices/equinoxes were traditionally the midpoint of seasons in most of the world. The Celts did it, the Germans did it, the Chinese did it, only the Romans fucked it up and we're stuck with it because romaboos.

What are you doing floating 60km above the surface of Venus

I mix a pack of G7 3 in 1 coffee with a pack of Swiss Miss.

Everyday

>tfw you live in northwest pennsylvania and its gonna be 80F tomorrow

8oz vahlrohna dark couvetures. Tempered. Mixed into 10floz milk, scalded. Add a dash of pumpkin spice (20g cinnamon, 10g ginger, 5g clove, 2.5g nutmeg adjust size as needed but keep ratios the same)

Add a dash of cinnamon schnapps and omit the spice blend