How does your boyfriend (or husband if you're old) feel about your skill in the kitchen?

How does your boyfriend (or husband if you're old) feel about your skill in the kitchen?

I'm a straight man. My girlfriend likes that I can cook.

I'm an excellent cook

He appreciates my cooking but hes a full time nurse so i don't get to cook as much as i'd like for him. I'm also vegetarian so I've really only tried very small bites of the food i make him to make sure its perfect which makes me anxious. Says I make the best carmel he's ever had which is nice too.

I don't think girls use this website

Veeky Forums is a board meant only for straight men

Almost took the bait.

>straight
>man
Pick one

Veeky Forums is normiecity now

>He appreciates my cooking but hes a full time nurse so i don't get to cook as much as i'd like for him. I'm also vegetarian so I've really only tried very small bites of the food i make him to make sure its perfect which makes me anxious. Says I make the best carmel he's ever had which is nice too.

what is carmel

Trans girl here, my boyfriend would eat anything, but he appreciates good food and he loves what I make for him.

It's one of the best feelings.

does he eat your cum?

I hate it when he does, I'm supposed to be eating his cum!

Replies above completely ruined this.

>straight
>men
>knowing how to cook
pick two

>boyfriend
I'm not a fag, go back to /lgbt/

Men were always better at cooking than women, all the best chefs are straight men.

Another Tgirl here, they love it especially since I work a lot on hot sauces and trying to make the perfect steak!

my girlfriend's cooking is worth finding a job and supporting her so that she cooks for me continuously. it's edible love I cannot recreate when she is away and I must cook for myself. She's awesome to say the least.

>tfw no mommy Veeky Forums trans gf to cook for you and hug you and tell you it'll be okay

>all these traps
Caramel s-sry I'm a bad speller

Shit man I like this place for no other reason than it is anonymous. I'd like to think women post here and they are as big a piece of shit as everyone else. It's an equalizing ground where ideas win and emotions lose in spite of everyone being a dick. Man I am drunk

>tranny
Gross

theres a very small handful of women on Veeky Forums, i mean look at the women boards like /vp/

Veeky Forums is literally half male and half female.
fucking look around you. what other websites are there even on the internet that even matter.
do you honestly think women are stupid?

Can't really speak to it. I don't visit that board. Not sure what it's about. I would bet there are a lot of women on Veeky Forums though. It's a pretty friendly board as far as this site goes. For that matter I would assume there are a lot of women yelling "tits or gtfo" on other boards. It's just a culture. All fun and games.

I specialize in tv dinners and the generic for kraft mac n cheese box dinners. Pic related.
Also, great value spaghetti pasta with Hunt's tomato sauce.

[spoiler]im a grill[/spoiler]
Dont forget to drink water drunk-chan

if you don't cook with real food to make real food for your loved ones get the flying fuck out of my face

>women
>not stupid

You're why women needed feminism.

Engaged man here. My fiance absolutely loves my cooking. She usually helps preparing the ingredients, but most of the time I am responsible for the cooking itself.
When she cooks, mostly when I have long days at school, I like what she makes. She doesn't have the same passion for cooking as I do, but she gets around just fine. She more than makes up for it when it comes to baking.
Currently studying to become a cook.

Heh I'm just drunk. Just throwing the idea out there. Not that it matters. The anonymous thing is the best part of this website. I could be a chick. Who knows

I also only buy Tyson tendies and bake them. I fried them for my husband once, and he liked it, but I decided it was soooo bad for him because of all the grease. We're young, but I am trying to look out for the sodium and fat levels of things.
That said, we don't have salt or salty things in the house, like ketchup or flavored potato chips.
I mean, we have potato chips, but I get the plain kind to make baked macaroni. I make a box mac n cheese (save some cheese powder from the packet), mix in the potato chips, layer whole chips on top, sprinkle the cheese dust on top, then bake it until its hard on top and the dust is brown. :)

>It's an equalizing ground where ideas win and emotions lose
You must be drunk because 99% of arguments on Veeky Forums turn into emotional shouting matches and toss ideas right out the window

And on the flip side look at /cgl/.
I'm pretty sure there's not a (straight) man on that board.

tits or gtfo

not really tho. why are you drunk on a sunday evening user-dude?

You're a shitty woman and I'm glad you're not my problem.

My fiance and I cook together a lot. He does tend to get a bit stressed when something's not going just right but it's still a lot of fun and we like almost all of the same foods (spicy shit). I'm not a magician in the kitchen but we both have our own styles and we appreciate each other's company and cooking. Especially nice is getting dickered while doing it.

Yeah I would concede to that, but, I'd like to think most people are smart enough to separate the bullshit from the good ideas. You can throw out any idea you want. Sometimes they are good. Sometimes bad. We are trolling through a lake of bullshit but once in awhile we get an original thought that might change the way we think.

Good question. Most likely because I hate myself. The only thing thing that makes me feel better is alcohol. This is really a conversation for the alcoholic threads though

You'd like my cooking! Don't lie! Haha the kids love it :)

What part of you're not my problem do you not understand? Cook with real veggies and real meats.

Its strange how they always pop up into conversations directed at women and announce that they're a trans girl, as if they are just like any normal women or something.

just further proof for the discourse that they are just mentally ill, eternally ignored, tortured souls wailing out in confusion at any and all opportunity.

If I did then I wouldn't have the money to take my 3 autistic children to the mall. I usually leave them in the play area while I go shopping and they usually burn through about $50 worth of games every 3 days. Lol! :)

This demon inside of you is why you cook shitty meals for your "loved ones". I feel bad for anyone who comes into contact with you you sick freak.

How old is old?

Demon? Oh, sweetheart, there's no demon here! :)
I mean, sometimes I'm just so BAD and have a 3rd glas sof wine! Lol!

do you treat your husband this way? your brain is likely damaged by all the garbage you feed yourself and those around you. get a grip on your life you banshee and go to the store for real fruits and nuts.

Is that a troll doll with an ethernet cable for a tail?

Dude. That is just a troll. No worries

This

If I wanted real fruits and nuts in my life I'd go to /lgbt/

>do you honestly think women are stupid?
No, I think everyone is stupid regardless of gender.

Shit my bad. I assumed you were sincere. I now see you are a counter troll. Well, you took me. Good job

Am I supposed to care or alter what I have to say based on the mental illnesses of others? Why don't you go eat a real meal and stop feeding yourself more chemicals than nutrients.

show us your tits whores

here's your moment of enlightenment. it's doesn't fucking matter what anyone classifies you as your words are still your words regardless. there is no classification that eliminates anyone's words and your choices to broadcast what you broadcast paints a very clear picture of what you are inside. You are what you eat so stop eating garbage and posting garbage online.

You're fun. You're right though. I should eat healthier.

Please be healthy of body that you be healthy of mind that you be healthy of spirit that you be healthy of body that you be healthy of mind that you be healthy of spirit.

:)

>ideas win and emotions lose
Are we talking about Veeky Forums?

Thank you for reaffirming my beliefs. Love is all we need!

Fags get out. This is a Muslim board.

Go be a fag somewhere else.
I am 100% sure no one wants to catch AIDS from your cooking.

Yeah. Most ideas are stupid. We can rule those out pretty quick. The rest are something to give some thought to. Maybe it changes your way of thinking. No matter what those other ideas are, they help you grow as a person and protects the people who put them forth. For example "fuck jews and niggers". Digging into what they think was interesting but ultimately stupid. I am glad that they can put forth those ideas though.

>or husband if you're old
Bitch I'm only 22 and I just got engaged.

I'm single

The majority of Veeky Forums is female

LIES

enjoy your divorce

Enjoy your bitter divorce in a few years.

no.

enjoy never getting married, or loved for that matter

Enjoy getting traded in for the new model in a few years when he gets bored of you, little miss cuckquean

I WILL

Oh no, in that case she will get half of what he'll ever earn and be able to pursue a partner that actually loves her!

LONDON

can someone please post the pic of the old dude sipping milk (i think)
i've been looking for it but can't find it

BLEACHED

I haven't been following CWC lately, what is he/she/xir up to?

He praises my skills and makes wishes for special occasions, sometimes he helps me with cooking. After 5 years of "helping" his skills have improved and he can make almost anything by himself except maybe pastry and cake

Adorable

I don't have a boyfriend or husband

;_;7

>girl boards are friendly boards

Okay. Ever taken a trip to /cgl/ and their endless, catty infighting and attempting to knock prolific cosplayers down? The cosplayers deserve it too because they're arrogant, retarded cunts who think they're way better than they actually are.

Veeky Forums is not majority female. It's in the same ballpark as boards like Veeky Forums, a lot of axewounds come to partake but it's still male dominated.

timestamp

most women today can't cook. literally every women i have dated can barely boil hot water

>girls on Veeky Forums
Go away. Ive met one of yourr kind and bitch is fucking crazy.

>I know the demographic of an anonymous image board
Cretin.

Blue board

My partner is more knowledgeable and have more cooking experience but I'm really good at improvising, improving upon recipes, combining tastes and shit like that so we complement each other nicely.

>trans """""girl"""""

>not getting married right out of highschool
old hag lol

Kill yourself, /utg/ fag mutant kike samefag

Where does this meme come from?