If you could have a bag that contained an infinite, never expiring personal supply of one raw ingredient...

If you could have a bag that contained an infinite, never expiring personal supply of one raw ingredient, what ingredient would you choose? You may never share it or sell itp

Other urls found in this thread:

kvalifood.com/page/dark-stock-of-duck-suitable-for-sauce/uuid/ed703e08-4f7c-11e6-a76f-b19570755f22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably just really high quality beef

Wagyu beef

Chicken feet.

What cut?

Ribeye is the only answer.

prefer chuck eye, really

Probably t-bone

gold

>can't share or sell
>can't even live on it
Idiot

OP here. semen

infinity bags

Cocaine

A bottomless pit of KFC chicken skin.

pussy

So many good broths.

probably tuna .. people underestimate the deliciousness of a big ass tuna steak

Truffles or morels.

less delicious than a big ass actual steak (but still good)

easy - dry pintos beans

so do they make good broth like chicken wings? I tried making stock with leg and theigh bones but it doesn't work like how cicken wing tips do it

this or crushed up pills

Bananas like in donkey kong country

Water.

Water literally falls from the sky. Just put a bag outside for a while.

illegal in california

Probably black truffles or jasmine rice
Realistically (considering what price I internally complain the most about), spinach

white truffles which I sell like as a job

Dicks.
>not preventing heat death with a never ending supply of dicks

Idiot.

Isn't heat death not even a thing to worry about, because increasing entropy is perfectly offset by the expansion of the universe, so things never become more condensed because there's more space to put things? Not trying to suggest anything, my homework just got me thinking

Fresh clean water

>not sneed eye

>complains about spinach price

go to costco and buy the nonorganic 3lb bag for like 5 dollars, how fucking poor are you

Saint Agur blue cheese

Really high quality, single source, high cacao (60-70%) content chocolate. Or perfectly ripe and chilled asian pears.

>3lb bag for like 5 dollars
equivalent to 30 ounces for $1.20x3 of frozen spinach
I know how much it costs, snaildick, I just don't like it. I eat a lot of spinach is all.

cocaine

Caviar

Broccoli. /thread

Popeye?

weed lmao

Banana skins

perfectly ripe avocado... obviously??

What if he dropped it near a friend for them to sell it?

Salmon

Wtf? How come it's illegal

some good coffee beans.

Essence of Pure Flavor

yeah this
imagine having fresh, non-farmed salmon every day. would be like sweet heaven.

rain water is property of the state
they have lots of droughts

C O M M I E F O R N I A

It's to stop people from harvesting all the rainwater on their property and killing underground aquifiers.

Better than steak, and bitches love it.

>rain water is property of the state
That's the worst thing I've heard all day. Jesus...

>rain water is property of the state
land of the free.

rocks
i'd have rock soup for days

Agreed, infinite source of fresh water out of bag. Now all you need is patch of dry land in some deserted area. Put that bag somewhere high, let water run, produce electricity. On irrigatesd soil plant some weed.

checked

Its true, though. Apperently you arent even allowed to collect the runoff from your roof in a barrel. At least theoretically.

Milk. If it wasn't so expensive, I would drink nothing but milk. Being a cooking ingredient is just a bonus.

... my wife is lactose intolerant and she hates me.

lamb

It's expensive as fuck and I'd probably make rack of lamb and shepherd's pie once a week if I had an unlimited supply. With an unlimited supply of meat I'd probably buy a sausage machine too. I'd make lamb burgers, barbecue lamb, lamb meatballs, lamb pasta sauce, lamb sandwiches I'd top my pizza with it, I don't give a fuck.

Hell, I'd pick lamb just to see how the neighbors react when they see I have a wild west mountain of lamb skulls stacked 100 feet up in my backyard.

I wonder how quickly I'd get used to slaughtering and butchering a whole carcass.

Fresh red saffron threads...

It's not that great

What's a really dry ingredient you can still live off? Rice? Wouldn't want to worsen the water/ground ratio on earth. Maybe olive oil, I'm sure there's a way to explout that

Does wine count as a raw ingredient?

Oh I don't doubt that it's true. I just find it incredibly depressing.

highest concentration pepper spray or bear mace

but then I do live in England

kek, OP, is that Emma?

Not an ingredient, not a food, not raw

Steamed snow crab

ENOUGH

There were a few outbreaks of legionnaire's disease that you can thank for that. Still an honest concern if collection/usage is not done correctly.

Idk who emma is

And yet people manage to collect rainwater where I live without everybody dying of legionella. I don't want the state outlawing every little thing that might possibly one day hurt me. If it's that big a concern they can throw a pamphlet about proper water storage and use in their mailboxes.
And the aquifer excuse is even dumber. Most of the collected water will obviously be used to water gardens and lawns anyway. They'd not shipping it out of state.

Tomateos

Mcchickens

probably some sort of beef jerky
god tier snack

Live spiders

Filet mignon probably.

You sell them

Cocaine or weed

Durian. I'd become Durian Man. Put the money in the bag or I'll fill the place floor to ceiling with spiky, stinking fruit.

They add gelatin mainly. Chicken backs are great for stock, so thats my answer to op.

beer :)

wagyu beef

and what happens if i just happen to put some in my mouth and tongue kiss your mother and push it into her mouth

onion

Idiot. Read the op again

Duck stock is better

Havemnt tried it yet. Might need to get some ducks i guess. Made in the same way or do you have a method?

I only really use it for this kvalifood.com/page/dark-stock-of-duck-suitable-for-sauce/uuid/ed703e08-4f7c-11e6-a76f-b19570755f22 around christmas, but it's pretty amazing, would use it for a lot of stuff if it wasn't expensive

top tier olive oil

Ice
Can also be used to help combat global warming

Sarin

Also illegal in my deep (red) Midwest state. It's almost entirely due to farmer lobbying. No one cares except for them.

salt... you fuckers

Why. Incredibly cheap and you only need a little. Probably the dumbest one so far

Salt. Said bag I'd flip and let it pour down infinite salt from mount everest. If the bag required my arm to work, I'd cut it off and attach it to the inside of the bag.

Just dump it into the ocean you sociopathic brainlet

Ginger, because hipsters have caused it to double in price.

Spinach goes for like a dollar per lbs where I am. How poor are you?