ITT: Crack

ITT: Crack

I've been a cop for 4 years and I can tell you that this looks nothing like crack.

Any real cop knows to call himself/herself a police officer.

>not being a law enforcement officer

I'm not a police officer though, I'm a deputy sheriff.

That's a weird kit kat

What if they're a park ranger, huh?
What if they're... Copse Police?

That's stupid, not all parks have trees, the closest park to me is just a pond in a big field with a playset.

Is it at least a sweet playset?

Yeah, it's new, in a new development, which is why there are no trees yet. They keep the pond stocked with fish so at least I can do some cheap fishing.

>which is why there are no trees yet
So there will be in the future?
Can we look forward to... Budding Copse?

I mean I guess. Trees bud every year though, regardless of if they are new or not. You really need to get your shit together carlos.

Metaphors are fucking stupid. Words mean things. People should call things what they are, why am I expected to keep up with what people mean when they intentionally lie about what things are?

>You will never marry a cute overly literal autistic boi
It hurts so bad

Unironically anything from this place.
Burgers are legendary (to me), fries taste like pure sex and overall good customer service (AFAIK at least)

I wanted to be one but my mother absolutely forbid it because of the danger
then I wanted to join the military and the same thing happened
now I'm almost 30, I never served, I'm out of shape, and I feel unfulfilled
I see cops and still look at them the same way I did when I was a kid wishing I could do that one day

I'm really kind of lost. I'm too old to go back but not sure how to go forward

You're going to have to speak Lojban exclusively if you want to be 100% literal at all times, natural languages just aren't built for it

See that right there was a metaphor, languages aren't literally constructed with physical materials like brick and mortar.

Are you a girl(male) or a boy(female)?

I don't believe that the use of built in that sentence makes it a metaphor. You are not actually comparing houses or buildings to a language, and you are not comparing words to building materials.

I understand metaphors better now than I used to, but it is still fucking annoying when people use them. Sarcasm should also be reduced to a minimum. I feel you are being very condescending and I do not appreciate it.

Become a badass like Reno Raines

It sucks. I make $16/hr to babysit a city. Last week I went on a call where a mom literally asked me to tell her children to eat their vegetables. I'm not even some entry level like, I'm a Sergeant.

Also there is the mentally scarring bits like the brutal scenes you come across and the parts where you get shot at, stabbed, hit by cars, and the like. My brother wanted to be a cop because he grew up seeing big brother do it (14 year age gap) but I talked him out of it.

>You are not actually comparing houses or buildings to a language
I am, though.

I am also being condescending but, like, in a playful way. This is easily mistaken for being an asshole but I am also kind of an asshole so I don't mind.
I mean that metaphorically, I am not a variant of human sphincter with rational thought farting on keys to depress them.

>I am, though

Please do not do this.

I'm a man (male) that likes girls (male)

I'm sorry but I am not a girl(male)

I used built intentionally because in its literal sense it is combining materials into a physical structure.
This is opposed to construction, which often as not also means mental or metaphysical constructs (like constructed language. this is a callback to the Lojban reference earlier.)

Normally build is interchangeable with construct because people don't really care but in this particular situation I think it counts as a metaphor or at least a double entendre.

You are intentionally trying to trigger my autism, and it is working. Please do not.

Wherever I go, I must also bully.

One last thing: double entendre in this case is metaphorical as you are reading text on a screen rather than literally hearing my words.

It took too long for me to realize that this was some kind of joke.

The "bully" graphics in the image are a visual play on menu elements in the videogame Persona 5, overlayed on a screen grab of the comedy anime KonoSuba
The phrase "Wherever I go, I must also bully" is a reference to an ancient screencap of a video interview with an itinerant African bandit, proclaiming matter-of-factly that wherever he goes he must also rape.

yeah but I live in new york so our police force is bloated and overfunded, in my county you start at 80k as a regular old beat cop, a few years in guys are pulling down 250k to hang out 6 cruisers deep under the train station all parked next to each other drinking coffee

then occasionally you get to go beat up a perp
I'm not sure how it works with your department but here they can just use their digression. My friend was telling me about how there was this drunk bitch in his face talking shit so he cracked her in the mouth and arrested her
and he also got 2 weeks paid leave because he got hurt during a scuffle with a guy in an apartment building. He tripped a guy swinging on his partner and pushed the him down the steps to the landing below them, but ended up twisting his ankle when he tripped him
it all just sounds so fun to me

Baumkuchen ain't all that good. It's meh. Kinda dry.

I got stabbed in the head and got 4 days of medical leave. That's how things go at my agency.

Then you had proper baumkuchen. It is actually dry.
There is also cheap mass produced baumkuchen that's pretty moist though. Totally different from the traditional one.

Keep it relevant to the board, user.

Fags circlejerk about policing, yet you say nothing until now. Ain't that some shit.

To be fair this entire thread is a fucking meme. You have people jerking each other off about cops and someone bullying a literal, honest to God autist. Nobody has posted a single relevant image.

Meh, I'll take it over mcchickens and /SIP/.

It's legitimately entertaining, I'm just making a point.

these mofos

>this entire thread is a fucking meme
>meme
You’re a fucking idiot, son.

You're a fucking meme, hun.

As an addict, you are simply in denial.

Okay then shouldn't you have thought this???
>Crack

what the fuck is happening in this thread

This is pure porcine crack

Having tried crack, I can say nothing in this thread compares to heroin.

absolute weed

how do I eat a videogame?

>simply naked
>PITA CHIPS
>$1.99

My nigga

my mom did it and regrets it. autismos are low-grade retards who need constant support to handle society.

dat msg dough.

and the way the flavor powder smears all over your mouth, coating it in pleasure

plus there's something about crispy crunchiness that appeals to our instincts somehow.

every thanksgiving the wifey makes greenbean casserole despite the fact no one on either side of our families eat it. she has to buy 2 cans of french fried onions. 1 for the casserole, 1 for me. that's my guilty pleasure once/year

>high class christmas recipe requiring caramelized onions
>gonna do it right this time
>watch and turn onions for an entire hour
>finally perfect
>taste a bit
>eat them all
>maybe next year