Would you download dinner if you could?

Would you download dinner if you could?

Ye.

Knowing (((them)))) it would be loaded with all kinds of estrogenic compounds to turn the population into lunatics and trannies

Tea, Earl Grey. Hot

The Orville is worth watching?

What kind of food does /pol/ cook?

it's a light hearted star trek - next generation. it's worth checking out.

Isn't heterosexuality how they control {{{you}}}

>buffalo tendies without going to Culvers and paying out the ass for them
Duh.

>mfw pirating pizzas

>

Free range, grain fed chicken and oats.
Every day.
White power, unironically.

only if it doesn't remove the original

>not installing gentoo on the food printer and only downloading the open source recipes

PURE DISTILLED RAINWATER AND WHOLE GRAIN ALCOHOL

If it was a Transmetropolitan-kinda deal where it would recycle my cigarette butts in and manufacture booze for me, or at least a Star Trek replicator that can be hacked to do so, then I sure would.

>using non free software to download dinner
>"Brunch DLC only $18.99, buy now!"
>"Seconds? only a small one time fee of $3.99!"
no thanks

>wanting mcdiddles miners on your dinner drive

My nig/g/a

Mostly cheese pizza and the semen of their oil tycoon masters.

I would torrent food for as long as I'd get away with.

yes, i have no food :(

Can I get a car to go with that?

I wonder how star trek food synthesizer works.

>oil tycoon masters
you seem to think the alt right is libertarian/ancap

>171025004101268
>17

underrated post

yes, because then my whole family could download dinner individually
this would allow me to try new things while not having to watch the rest of my family refuse to eat my "weird food"

Posts like these really need a flashing banner with the text "this is what /pol/ actually believes"

>Would you download dinner if you could?

Without a moments hesitation. I'd be pirating pizzas, burgers, lasagnas, damn near anything more complicated than scrambled eggs or toast n' peanut butter. I'd be out there on piratesbay looking for the tastiest of dishes and preparing constantly in advance to pirate only the best for my parents n' siblings on any occasion.

I'm also with this user: >I would torrent food for as long as I'd get away with.

I like the idea of not just torrenting, but seeding all of my most favorite foods so that other people could enjoy them as well.

>upload food torrent
>add poison

use tinfoil to papillon shit, not to make hats

Helll yeah I would.

that is by far the best argument i have heard so far.
10/10 made me laugh

>3D food printers that are capable of making poison
huck yuck i'm 12 too!

reported

up up pol tard another day working for your jewish masters begins

So how long do you guys think the (almost) completely automated kitchen will be something of an everyday thing, personally I think in 50 years we will see this kind of thing in every upper middle class house.

This is a disturbingly accurate protrayal of America at the moment. drumpfkin btfo hard. enjoy your coal jobs.

Did you just come from 2010 /v/?

Fuck richfags.

>tfw poorfag (formerly povertyfag)
>literally just got my first dishwasher
>only got a microwave last year

>meanwhile Stacey the hyperslut just had to shit out one kid and gets to live the NEET life forever because her cuck of a husband is happy to work himself to death to pay for their kitchen the size of a small house, three SUVs, and an illegal maid

No way ..I dont even eat any processed foods, food additives or GMO's - whatsoever.

>implying trannies aren't just narcisists taking their crossdressing fetishes too far
Keep that shit in the bedroom and don't do it out in public. Its why everyone that isn't LGBT views LGBT as a bunch of degenerates.

jews

i second this, OP just how many pictures do you have?

Dude, I'd download a car, what makes you think I wouldn't download dinner too?

Jokes on them, I'm already crazy.

user even the replicators in star trek couldn't replicate poison, for safety reasons

>Its why the majority of the LGBT community views a lot of trans people as special snowflakes just looking for attention
ftfy

How far have we gotten with molecular engineering?

Then why are you on a cooking board the best part of a meal is preparing it you tit

>pretending to be /g/
>says "open source"

And tap water isn't?

Quite a bit sooner than 50 years m8

Would it be like a one time purchase where you get the machine and it can create unlimited food by itself after that (presumably with a cooldown period inbetween to recharge) or would you continuously have to buy the material from the manufacturer needed to create it?

Also would you have to pay for recipes or would they be free?

Because either way probably yeah, that'd be amazing

>food machine hacked
>the botnet wants me to starve
If only I had used open sores

Look at food related kickstarters.
It'll be loaded with DRM.

pointless cynicism to seem knowing
lmao

i wish you were dead

>buy Voila®, the new Food Printer from Google
>finally, my days of cooking are over
>middle class, so I can only afford Voila® Limited
>it's ad supported
>it can't be that bad, I mean perfect food, right?
>comes in the mail, shiny stainless steel
>instruction manual says it takes processed organic food material
>load some up in the hopper
>PLEASE SCAN VERIFICATION CODE
>fuck me
>look it up, the machine only takes DRM'ed, timestamped bags
>internal pH sensors detect if food is different from bag, custom pH substance that's difficult to replicate
>UNSAFE FOOD DETECTED
>yell at my Amazon Alexa to order me some Google FoodDelicious® and subscribe
>only 100$ a week, better than blue Apron
>this is the future

>food arrives via drone
>ask Voila® to make me a bonein steak
>HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THAT COOKED?
>Rare, please
>ERROR: UNSAFE FOOD PREPARATION DETECTED, PLEASE USE A DIFFERENT METHOD
>ask for rare again
>ERROR: NONHUMAN INPUT DETECTED. PLEASE SOLVE THIS CAPTCHA TO CONTINUE
>fucking really?
>solve one, machine returns to normal
>try to make sunnyside up eggs
>same error
>this time it makes me watch a 30 second ad first before unlocking

>fuck this
>load up my favorite darknet torrent site
>Download McDonalds.recipe, KFC.recipe, InNOut.recipe
>figure out how to load them onto the machine
>TO USE CUSTOM RECIPES, YOU MUST VIEW A 60 SECOND ADVERTISEMENT AND GIVE YOUR IMPRESSIONS. DO YOU WANT TO PROCEED?
>fine, I'm fucking hungry
>food finally comes out, after a 15 minute 'incubation' period
>Take a big bite out of my first printed Big Mac
>tastes good
>suddenly feel my airways start to tighten
>shock
>oh shit, this recipe was poisoned
>fucking hackers
>with my lasts breaths, ask Voila to make me an antidote for food poisoning
>UNSAFE FOOD DETECTED
>die to the sound of celebrities selling Comcast

I don't.
How else would I check those digits?

I've been on a middle-eastern kick recently. I've been making my own hummus and also using the chickpeas for fatteh and also making shawarma and borek. I also make my own Greek style yoghurt and labneh which I've been doing for a while but it lends itself naturally to the middle-eastern dishes.

I was also arguing with some Israelis that they have no claim to leventine cuisine and that they're about as middle-eastern as Elizabeth Warren is Indian. And that their Ashkenazic food like gefiltefish is revolting. Their whole food tradition is crap and if they had any real ties to Judea they could have easily brought chickpeas with them to Europe. They aren't ancient Israelites. They're LARPing Khazars.

Oh and if you want my take on tendies, I use thigh fillets, tenderise them, season with paprika and vegeta stock powder, dip in egg and trough in panko crumbs.

Kek

you're literally just saying the shit the butthurt poltard in the pic said, you pleb.

>alien bursts out of chest

Hardly anything I said lined up with the poltard

chicken tendies

nope, he said "it's just a mental illness" and what you are saying is the same in more words.
It's perfectly countered by the tranny side of the pic in just the same way

this will completely eliminate the need for a wife, I can't wait for roasties to be eternally BTFO'd

future is bright

But narcissism isn't a mental illness. It's a personality disorder

This is the food and cooking board. The best part of food is eating it.

See, this makes a legitimate point. Trannies and the like are focused on the pleasures of the moment, but they don't consider the future. They aren't having kids, and so eventually all the genetic material that predisposes them to whatever temperments they have dies with them. They choose a path for themselves, but they can never choose for humanity.

>she still has to take care of the kid
If her husband is any sort of man he'll make sure she does it right, too.

Drm that never fucking works and is easily bypassed by any hobbyist. In the future you'll pay a shady dude to crack your food printer the same way you used to pay people to crack your xbox circa 2008.

le fuck humanity xDD
>t. liberal vegan

>everyone needs to be a breeder

>They aren't having kids, and so eventually all the genetic material that predisposes them to whatever temperments they have dies with them
Not if they make it easier for their siblings to have kids.

Remember user, as stability, medicine, and development in a nation increases, the birth rate decreases. This is due to the rise in infant mortality rates caused by modern conveniences, allowing parents to be reasonably sure their children will survive to adulthood rather than there being a high chance of them dying before the age of 5, as was common in the past and in less developed nationa now. Eventually, the birth rate matches or even falls short of the death rate. Human populations maintain themselves once they have reached the maximum for their environment. People having sex for pleasure and using contraceptives is simply a part of this natural population regulation, a crucial system to prevent overpopulation and famine. So really trannies provide a vital service to society.

>Trannies and the like are focused on the pleasures of the moment, but they don't consider the future.
>scientific developments that let people alter their bodies don't relate to the future of humanity