Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HyncfYmq7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tenk u shef godron

*Gordon as a drug lord*
WHAT ARE YOU DOING
CUT THAT COKE MORE
IT'S FUCKING RAW

I don't even know where to get drugs. I can't even get weed.

Don't tell me how to live my life

In all seriousness, Don't do cocaine kids or you'll end up like Dr rockso

What I found odd was that he swabs a taste and inhales the pure coke. For an anti drug dude like Gordon its odd to me. I wonder if he actually did that cocaine dusting a customer requested

just buy seeds and grow it yourself, pleb

Gordon is full of shit on this one, i would put money on him having used cocaine before.

he tastes the cocaine water, smells the cocaine later on, constantly having something to say about it. but what would be the frame of reference if he had never used anything? and if you have no frame of reference, why comment on it after tasting/smelling?

on top of that he's no saint in how he treats his staff, with cocaine use like this being used to cope with the rough hours and work pressure it seems a bit weird to condemn all users. even though it's always a sign of personal weakness to cope using cocaine it should raise the question why they're doing it.

that said: if you use cocaine to cope with daily life you're a fucking degenerate.

Is the second episode out yet?

honestly you could go to any party and meet someone that can get you weed, you can get anything you fucking want if you go to a techno/house/etc gathering and talk to a few people there

But then you'd have to go to a techno gathering.

any music type would do probably, it's just extremely prevalent in techno/house and their subgenres.

or you could just socialize with people outside of your current circle of friends like most people do, but considering getting weed was hard i figured that wasn't an option

literally just ask people on the street, most likely the first person will know, but one in 20 will be a dealer.

It's a good show but he better do something about things like what said.

At least 80% RL chefs use cocaine, Ramsey needs to get off his high horse.

i just watched this for the first time, the two latest episodes and i feel like the show is kinda boring desu.
has it ever been better?

If you arent living your own life and doing shit you want to try, then you're stupid and don't deserve to live. Who's you.to say he has or.hasnt? That's not your bizz, sillyanon

Isn't Ramsay's younger brother a hopeless heroin addict?

Are you telling kids that they shouldn't do cocaine or are you telling Veeky Forums anons not to do cocaine kids? I can't tell.

I always thought Ramsay did cocaine from the way he acts

Well for starters, it isnt that hard to cook meth

that's weird, i didn't say you should or shouldn't do cocaine, i just think he's a hypocrit for how he speaks out against cocaine here in the most unproductive way possible.

where is episode 2?
I can only find #1

What a high horse cunt. I bet his nostrils have seen more invasive action than Sasha Grey’s arsehole.

eh, I get this all the time, and no tons of dealers. My canned response, "sorry man cant help ya"

Like I'm getting wrapped up in this transaction and risk getting myself and my dealer busted for zero compensation.

Best advice, go to a local dive bar in the mid afternoon, chat up some of the drunks, and ask around. Dont intro with "dude weed" its a automatic red flag.
That being said, I have bought weed cold off the streets several times. but when their like...ya let me call a guy, I fucking walk. No dealer is going to get off their ass to sling a quarter, So you'll be waiting around for a while..
And I live in a legalized state (selling is still illegal)

i need to quit doing this shit when i get drunk. I want to literally end it all, every single time after

That fucker has done enough coke to fund a new cartel. He probably glazes his doughnuts with it now.

Youll end up looking like this

You absolute mong the reason he was in that documentary was so people could see it from the perspective of someone who regularly uses the stuff can you not tell that he's chingd oot his eyebaws all the fuckin time

shake and bake is even simpler than cooking

>sticks finger in cocaine water
>takes it out and rubs it on his gums
>it's raw
Yeah I'm pretty sure he has done coke.

Noone do cocaine

How do I get cocaine seeds

Yeah but heroin is way worse than cocaine. Cocaine is fun and good for you in limited dosages. Heroin is no joke man.

you can order bolivian coca seeds online. you just need a greenhouse to grow it and some nice lights. then some food grade solvents to get the pure liquid cocaine, and dry the resulting liquid under a heat lamp.

It's pretty hard man. I tried.

just go to a dispensary u dingus

Not everyone is a middle class white californian

>Famous last words before Cetus blows up half the trailer park.

Smack is safe if you don’t OD. Coke fucks up your heart and blood vessels.

Do cocaine.

to be honest if some rando asked me for a dealer i wouldnt send him to my guy
i send my friends to him but not some person i dont know

whys he sad tho :(

I like both

The result will be so weak, you might as well snort coffee.

Varg looks sure looks different shaven

Fuck the cocaine, I've always wanted to do her.

Did he say he never used it?

But it's a helluva drug

he snorted coke off ladyboys feminine penises back in the days

youtube.com/watch?v=7HyncfYmq7U

yes, he has never done cocaine. he has a strong aversion to it because he saw what it has done to his family members.

ran out of coke :(

>I wonder if he actually did that cocaine dusting a customer requested
Wouldn't that just numb your mouth so you couldn't enjoy your food?

you can still taste stuff. However if you just put some in your mouth and eat right after of course it will taste like cocaine. And the numbing wears off very fast. The taste in the throat drippong from your nose and lack of appetite is more likely to prevent you from enjoying food.

thanks m8

Hey thanks for answering. I never did coke myself but I know it's a powerful local anesthetic so I was genuinely curious.

>it's raw

everything in Gordon's life is raw

especially the hot gay bareback sex

I like how he acts all innocent and how he didnt know how much coke is used in high class restaurant.
Its so fucking blatantly lying I couldnt watch the first episode fully, hes so full of shit.

fucking hypocrite. the whole thing is just telling old people what they want to hear, that drugs are evil. no discussion about why people take coke, no word about how most of the damage and violence is due to it being illegal.
>boo hoo one of my cooks did coke and jumped off a roof
treat your employees like actual people and maybe they won't have to take coke to cope with live and kill themselves.
>cement, gasoline, battery acid,... disgusting!
you use chemicals to extract the coke from the leaves? no shit, Sherlock. nothing of that stuff is left in the end product. the disgusting shit is what dealers cut it with.

the only balanced part was where they showed that the farmer didn't have any other choice but to make cocaine to survive.

well most kitchen staff are on at least meth so... to be expected desu

step outside of your comfort zone once in a while friend, who knows you might even get laid

I dont even send my friends unless my dealer specifically tells me I can. this is why a lot of dealers quit so often, it's because they start serving too many people = too much risk.

is it obvious? I didn't know it was that prevalent.

>cocaine is far from victimless, dealers mix in nasty shit and it makes bad people rich.
>of course this only happens because the drug is illegal but it needs to be illegal cos its EVULL.
This is the only shit I'll be able to think anytime he's talking about how shocking it all is with one of those Brit police.

I actually believe ramsay when he says he hasn't done drugs. The guy grew up seeing that shit fuck with his family, it wouldnt surprise me at all if he hates everything to do with narcotics.

Also, there's an episode of Hotel Hell where he stays at a druggy kind of failing hotel. He has absolute disdain in his voice when he talks to the owners and the customers. Pretty sure he hates druggies

are you retarded? Yeah lets legalize coke and coke usage, and just have schoolteachers high as fuck teaching kids

;'(

what am i supposed to do with my pinky nail now?

Go on Craigslist and search 420, the police have better things to worry about than weed, and they're not that clever

:^)

He grew up working in Marco Pierre white kitchen, they both did a lot of coke

All British chefs did during that era, and probably still do

Thanks, sheriff!

being drunk on the job is illegal even if booze is legal.
>Underage facebook user.

Weed from a dispensary is better and the same price as shit from tyrone

fuck me

Faggot I've been getting high every day for 15 years

Just go ask your local police officer

his documentary only made me want to use cocaine.

it's the DARE program all over again.

>he's chingd oot his eyebaws all the fuckin time

Actual scot or just read Skagboys recently?

Weed is degenerate. Drugs just make you a bigger faggot than you already are. This is the one thing that the addicts of Veeky Forums will never admin.

t. drunk user

Objective and comprehensive drug list, in order of relative safety and enjoyment (re-arrange and add based off your personal pleasure and experience):

Best Tier
>LSD
>psylocybin
>pure MDMA

Daily Tier
>cannabis
>alcohol
>caffeine
>nicotine

Only If It's Free Tier
>cocaine

Why Bother Tier
>heroin
>any other fucking opiate for that matter
>crack cocaine
>impure MDMA
>prescription drugs

>>Psychedelics best tier

Spotted the fag

>psylocybin in the safest tier
HAHAHAHHAHAHAhahahAHahahAHAH im CERTAIN the retard who grew and dried them really had your safety as a priority

And that's why you get them from someone you know and trust instead of getting garbage from strangers. Or grow them yourself.

MPW didn't do drugs. Most chefs of that caliber don't do drugs. If you think Achatz, Bocuse, Keller, Bras, Liebrandt, Trotter, etc do/did drugs you're retarded. Most don't even smoke anymore.

The reason its such a stereotype isn't because cooks do drugs but because a lot of druggies become cooks. Most people that work in a kitchen and use drugs would do so whether they worked in a kitchen or not and did so long before.