What say you, cu/ck/s?

What say you, cu/ck/s?

>it’s another junk food thread

The only thing I miss about Texas is its gun laws and Whataburger.

In-n-Out is dogshit compared to Whataburger.

I-N-O looks more appetizing, from the image.

They're both okay. I give whataburger the slight edge because of their rotating specialty burgers and chicken tender biscuit sandwiches. The Monterey Melt is probably my favorite fast food burger

As someone who divides their time between Texas and California, so I have equal experiences with both, Whataburger wins every time. I like the flavor of their burgers better, the fact they use mustard, they have onion rings, they have better iced tea (I only drink unsweetened, but Whataburger's tea just tastes better), and they have great fast food breakfast (I need that honey butter - put that lean in a Sprite can - when I go to the Whataburger - all the kids know who I am)......I digress. Anyway, my favorite order is a #4 combo (Whataburger with cheese and jalapenos) with onion rings instead of fries and an unsweetened tea. If it's breakfast, I'll get a Whataburger Jr and a honey butter chicken biscuit.

you can barely make out the patty on the in and out burger. but i have not tried either one. just from this image i would pick whataburger.

Do you stormfags seriously not know how to start threads with anything other than pepe or fast food?

[spoiler]The right but only because Whataburger is trash.[/spoiler]

decent WB breakfast menu and hometown feel

fatty

Butthurt In-n-out shill detected

I don't know about Whataburger, but I get fed at In-n-Out for less than $8, 3x3 with grilled onions, chopped chiles, and extra lettuce plus fries well-done.

>T. broke college student

whataburger or pic related if you are truly fucking lucky, but if youre living in NM you arent lucky, yah-tah-hey chant dilly
>3/4" of tomato
get your faggot fucking salad off my burger califag

>In-n-Out is dogshit compared to Whataburger.
>As someone who divides their time between Texas and California, so I have equal experiences with both, Whataburger wins every time. I like the flavor of their burgers better, the fact they use mustard, they have onion rings, they have better iced tea (I only drink unsweetened, but Whataburger's tea just tastes better), and they have great fast food breakfast (I need that honey butter - put that lean in a Sprite can - when I go to the Whataburger - all the kids know who I am)......I digress. Anyway, my favorite order is a #4 combo (Whataburger with cheese and jalapenos) with onion rings instead of fries and an unsweetened tea. If it's breakfast, I'll get a Whataburger Jr and a honey butter chicken biscuit.

faggots

>family owned burger chain pays for shills to advertise it to a retarded Indonesian pickpocket commune

Look, another assblasted In-n-out shill

Shills don't need to be paid for. Anyone who overtly and overexuberantly praises a product while denigrating the competition regardless of their merits can be considered a shill. Try not being a dolt.

can't say. never had in n out.

So, someone who's a fan of something and annoyed by people calling it worse than petrified dogshit are shills? It's retarded that people make it a mission to say HUR HUR IN N OUT IS WORSE THAN MCDONALDS I'D RATHER EAT RAW SEWAGE. And they also act like In N Out fans think it's the Holy Trinity culinary incarnate. Neither of these things are true.

Might want to look up the definition of a shill because it doesn’t mean what you think it does.

You might want to rethink your life if you don't understand shilling.

ONE of those posts called in-n-out dogshit. The other professed a preference for Whataburger, and didn't even mention in-n-out's products. You're lumping ANYONE who doesn't prefer In-n-out as "faggots", and you think that's not extreme?? That's okay, but using the word shill isn't? You need to pop that bubble you're living in.

Whataburger burgers with toasted buns are heaven.

just had the whata chorizo booger

it was alright

faggot

Both are good.

I make a point of messing with texas at every opportunity. Buncha faggots with their heads up their asses in that state. Their chili is boring and their barbecue sucks the taint. Whataburger is mediocre at best. Go back to jerking off bull penises, texans.

t. AIDS-ridden Califag

Dumbass.

>baiting this badly

Learn some subtlety, faghagrag.

Guess again manchego. I'm a southerner. Oh yeah, the entire state of Texas has convinced themselves that high school football is a fun way to spend Friday night. Have fun cheering for young boys in tight pants, faggots.

See

fast food posting should be banned.

I like In-N-Out but only on the caveat that what we're talking about is a double double animal style with chopped chilies.

Anything else. Literally anything else on their menu is inferior to Whataburger.

Whataburger has always been my favorite fast food place. Wanted to try INO for the longest time because I heard it was by far the best. Wife and I went to Texas for my friends wedding and drove like an hour out of the way to try it, such a disappointment. It wasn't awful but it definitely wasn't the best and didn't live up to all the praise I always hear about it. Whataburger is leaps and bounds beyond INO.

INO just bought some land in Houston. I'll tell you how they compare when it's built.

There used to be a Whataburger just outside Orlando. I would stop there sometimes really late at night and get a double. Fucking delicious every time and I would 100% give it the edge over In N Out. So weird having it so close to home too...never seen another one anywhere close.

>Brockhampton
I see what you did there

>Live in Arizona
>Culvers, In-N-Out, Five Guys, Whataburger, Raising Cane's all within a 5 minutes drive

It's all shit. I always just make homemade quesodillas with lemonade when I need fatman food

>"Y'ALL don't mess with texas" anywhere ever at any time
>"NEVER LEAVE UNATTENDED" on the fries
>900 different variations on "merry xmas" but also in fucking november
trying way too hard but the food itself looks decent for national chain burger joint shit

>sweet and spicy bacon burger

Whataburger has the best vanilla milkshakes. Too bad they don't have Whataburger or In-N-Out in Florida

Whiskey for my men, Whataburger for my horses.

Kek

its just a burger though

Muh 1860 calorie Double Cheeseburger, XL Sweet Tea and Large fry with 6 spicy ketchups.

Its not Jack's or Milo's so you are all wrong fuck off faggots.

Freddy's is 100x better

Freddy's would be good if they gave American sized proportions for the prices they have

The chorizo burger is fucking amazing, 10/10, patty melt is also amazing.
That being said nothing can replace a double-double with everything including pickles and peppers, animal style if I'm feeling fat.

In and Out is way better than Whataburger,
I only go to whataburger at 4am because everywhere else is closed.

Never tried Whataburger is it any good?

Yes

Whataburgers are way less consistent.

idk I have been to probably 100 different whatabugers and they are all pretty good. I have been to maybe a dozen jack in the cracks and I got a dead cockroach in my burger once in the drive through. Whataburger is usually really good.

I live like a minutes walk from one, and it's the slowest piece of crap ever.

I'm in Jacksonville right now and there are 5 Whataburgers near me

I had Whataburger once and it sucked cock.

cheap property without having to live in a proper flyover

Never tried Whataburger since I'm a dirty Californian but even though I enjoy In n Out I fully know that the fries are shit and you have to order the tomatoes on the side because they're too drippy. Why is OP even comparing them from what I know Whataburger is more like a Wendy's or a Carl's Jr. with its expansive menu and price.

Only thing I have had is 5 guys, and it wasn't even that great. It tasted like any other fast food burger I'd had. Whataburger and In-n-out don't have locations here, and I honestly don't have an interest in trying them.