en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheese_and_pickle_sandwich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucumber_sandwich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scraps_(batter)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot_(food)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotted_dick

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im american but u talkin shit on cucumber sandwiches?

>Nothing wrong with that, sounds like the poor version of charcuterie
>never had it but sounds good
>those are good
>literally scraps given away for free
>sounds ok
>good shit

The fuck is wrong with you? So, is anything lighter than a big mac no t food to you?
t. Ameriburger who eats the he'll out of cucumber sandwiches and what amounts to a ploughmans lunch

Good things aren't necessarily complicated.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich

>what is context

Some Americans get butthurt over foods that have a history older than their country and they can't comprehend it

>americans can't appreciate anything that doesn't have 50lb of sugar in it and isnt covered in cheez whizz

This thread will no doubt stay up for a long time and be filled with inaccuracies and falsehoods by people whose only knowledge of other countries is from television and films.

Start an equivalent American thread and it'll be taken down after a few posts.

Cucumber sandwiches are pretty great honestly.

We left for a reason.

Was that reason to become fatasses?

A Ploughman's on good malty bread is literally the best sandwich.

s-shut up

>Left for a reason
>That reason to have the freedom to make deep fried butter

There's something great about going on a long walk on a weekend and ending up in a good pub with an appetite and having a ploughmans lunch and a couple of ales.
Walking the Yorkshire Dales in the winter and coming into a pub with a fireplace going is so comfy, wish I lived there now.

There's something great about going on a long walk on a weekend and ending up in a good pub with an appetite and having a ploughmans lunch and a couple of ales.
Walking the Yorkshire Dales in the winter and coming into a pub with a fireplace going is so comfy, wish I lived there now.

Yes, because your ancestors were such failures in the old world that they had nothing to lose by moving to a new continent.

What's wrong, not enough corn syrup and xenoestrogens?

What are the odds on OP and OBSESSED guy being the same user?

up

Eating an authentic cornish pasty is almost a religious experiencve if you ask me. Though it must be said a lot of english created curries are fantastic when made entirely from scratch. That said user did leave out a Full English - a breakfast to build an empire on.

I do feel sorry for those that don't get to try the gloriousness of a full english before a long, hard day of work - where others may fall you shall remain strong. I would like to see the sort of reaction someone from a nation whose cuisine doesn't feature such heavy dishes (like a large portion of asia for example) try and eat a full english - it must be nearly fatal.