This is no different than a burger

This is no different than a burger.

Except it tastes a thousand times better; the hamburger is the most overrated food, second only to sushi.

I can only imagine you're referring to fast food burgers

And burgers at bars, restaurants, and other places. I'll admit that as far as "backyard BBQ" style food they can be pretty tasty, but that's a pretty low bar to set.

t. never actually had a real burger

>the "No True Scotsman of Food" classic Veeky Forums fallacy

Literally lmaoing at your shitty American """"""cuisine"""""". Burgers are fine, they can taste pretty good, but goddamn are they nothing special, and you Amerifats are fucking obsessed with them. I thought it was a joke, but after moving to Montana for work, my fucking god it's all some of you people fucking eat.

>Montana
Lol

>you Amerifats are fucking obsessed with them.
We are?

>Using a fallacy to call out a fallacy
Whoa

>fucking obsessed
This part is good

You're all obsessed with each other. It's embarrassing.

Welcher hurensohn serviert döner in so dünnem brot? Wsl der 2,50€ müll um die ecke. Such dir nen besseren

For everyone else: the bread is way too fucking thin on this döner, literally shit tier on the picture. Proper döner is preferably made with self baked flatbread that is way thicker and not some cheap mass produced quarter pieces like pic related
The place I go to för döner sells them for 3,30€ which is fair and they make their bread all by themselves. Literally just had one. And also: ten times healthier than burgers. Most burgers have meat that's bathed in fat/oil. Buns toasted in butter or some shit. So literally tons of excess fat becuz "muh flavor and freedom Xd"
Döner, in my stated case, is done from leaner cuts and with flatbread.
So fuck outta here amerifats

>burgers are nothing special
>doner is special

KYS

the meat, the most important part, is different

that said, Donair is garbage

doner kebab is ok but Donair is way too fucking sweet to make a meal of

I never said it was special, just better.

There is a lot more meat in a Döner but it's also more expensive. Also i think lab is superior to beef in this combination.

Also pita bread > hamburger buns

I agree with donair and gyro meat being sweet and textured like a hotdog, but it's still pretty good.

I plan on making my own pita sandwich in a couple of days. I've already got the lamb cooked and shaved, just not rotisserie style. It was stuffed with slits full of garlic, rubbed with juniper, and lightly salted and rubbed with my own onion-pepper paste every few shavings. Wish me luck.

Burgers are objectively better.

Doner is just a faggy wannabe version.

It's been around a lot longer than burgers.
At least the original version. Probably more than a 1000 years.

>1000 years

Wrong. Try 40 years. Some filthy roach invented it trying to copy burgers.

so, by that rationale...a philly cheesesteak is a burger

yeah no one ever thought of filling pita bread with meat and veggies until 1980.

>damage control, the post

>doner with lamb or beef
Doner works only with chicken and nothing else

What garbage Americanized heckhole does this? I've heard of places entirely removing lamb to appeal to American's garbage palates, but this is just insane.

I live in Berlin. That's not a classic Berlin Döner. Bread is too thin, no sauces, onions too thick

Both are shit you obsessed indo-europoors.

>3,30€ for a Döner
holy shit that's nice

t. Kemal

Yep, you're correct. The formula works very well.
Cheap fatty meat, a little bit of veg, and some carbs that you can use to hold it while you eat.

you faggot.
Doner kebab is only lamb or sheep. Chicken is nigger tier

Amerifat here. Berlin donner is a million times better than shitty burger. I ate donner exclusively for a month there. Its got all you need protein, fiber, carbs.

>Berlin donner is a million times better than shitty burger

Objectively, it's not.

>best donner
>currywurst
>commieblocks
>whores

How can berlin be so fucking based.

Where's the sauce, tomato, onion, lettuce and ground meat? Nowhere? Then shaddap.

>Objectively

I don't touch this until i'm moderately drunk.