Transfat blocker of arteries

Transfat is a 20th-century invention to replace butter. It is used for margarine. It is unnatural and blocks the arteries/veins. Cardiovascular and heart problems comes from it.

It is found in, for example, margarine, popcorn, and snacks

How should you get more people to avoid transfat?

Well you could make the use of trans-fats in foodstuffs illegal, but spergs will cry 'freedom', roll coal and grope little girls in the bayou.

t. tha dainty country boy

also transfats preserve stuff better, like delicious MREs and other rations. nice!

I'll be frank even if I'm going to get marxist types attacking me for it: it is a conspiracy. You are being tricked into eating a bad diet consisting of deeply unhealthy and cheap fats, and when you begin to suffer the effects of this bad diet you will be told to avoid saturated fats and to consume even more toxic 'healthy' fats.

The only point of it is profit and control. Unhealthy people who are convinced the cause of their ill health is actually the solution. An inverted world.

>How should you get more people to avoid transfat?
It's banned already in many parts of the world.

As for how to answer your question: easily. The same way you avoid other questionable ingredients: you cook from scratch. Trans-fats do not exist in nature in appreciable quantities.

Old news. They're killing themselves with palm and coconut oils now.

I don't event know why anyone would eat so much trans fat in the first place. Unless you can't cook and eat just premade crap.

Transfats are illegal where i live.

Margarine, popcorn, and snacks? Popcorn is literally just a kernel of corn and snacks is the vaguest fucking thing ever.

You just described 90% of America

Trans Fats are banned in the US, not because of heart issues, but because they greatly increase the risk of colon and stomach cancers as well.

Interesting about colon/stomach cancer with transfats. Good to know. If a food is unnatural then it seems likely it is not healthy.

trans fat, sat fat, cholesterol, triglycerides, it's all clogging your arteries.

>trans fats banned in the US

Lol, then why is the dairy section in every grocery 90% margarine and 10% butter?

There really are healthier types of "fat". Though consumption of any fat should be limited, some favour HDL production, which doesn't clog your arteries as much as others that get processed into LDL/VLDL which really likes to stick to coronaries.
What does this have to do with marxists tho ?

Our metabolism has had several millions of years of evolution to learn how to process a large portion of natural organic compounds, but we don't have the tools to correctly process a lot of newer, artificially made compounds.

>trans fat means margarine

>2017
>being trans-phobic
There is no place for bigotry on Veeky Forums!

Do your own homework

Yep, Europe for a while was ahead ... but now capitalist America is protecting it's citizens, while commie Europe is ruled by company lobbyists in this regard (except for some countries which pretty much said "Fuck you EU, lets see you punish me for this").

How the tables turn.

>How should you get more people to avoid transfat?
it's already illegal in most civilized countries. in the USA, it's scheduled to be phased out by 2019.

Excuse me. Leading studies show that health problems do not come from diet, but rather from genetic causes and predispositions (excluding allergies and digestive dysfunctions like Crohns). Banning transfats is like banning spoons for making people fat.

>blocks the arteries/veins. Cardiovascular and heart problems comes from it.
Genuine question:
Are the effects the same when you are under 10% bodyfat and usually eat verry little fat at all?