This shit is fucking poison.

So is plastic bottle vodka. What's your point

>that picture

This...this is a bait picture right?

>shorts
you mean shots?

for a 750ml bottle of four loko at 12% its actually correct

>8 shorts

>even letting that shit touching your full, sexy, lucious lips.

KYS
Y
S

>12% ABV
4loko is 14% now, and comes in 23oz cans.
Which comes out to approximately 4.5 standard drinks.
Which for anybody that isn't a 90lb girl means "this will get you a good buzz"

>new formula
>poison
No. The old one from back in 2010 was the real shit.

>implying being over 100lbs should be oris normal
White whale holy grail

um, yeah, isn't that the point?

>full, sexy, lucious lips
>kys kys

Four loko is nasty considering all the sugar. There's not even any caffeine. Pure garbage man

it was nice back in college when they had a bunch of caffeine and were perfect for getting drunk before those 11 am football games

>2010 was 7 years ago

They don't include the 4 cups of coffee anymore. Sparkz were the shit

you need to factor in the ungodly amount of sugar, and keep in mind alcohol density

a shot of moonshine is harder on your liver than drinking a beer

Almost 8... 50 more days until it's 8 years ago.

and then after that it will be 9...

That isn't keeping in mind alcohol density. Most people aren't shotgunning 23oz cans of this sugary garbage.

What? Is he going to kiss him?

No way in hell a four loko is that potent. I've had two of the four loko golds on top of half a fifth of captain morgan and I was fine.

I tried four loko for the first time last night. What a shit-tier peasant drink. I poured it down the sink and had tequila and jagerbombs instead.

>What a shit-tier peasant drink
>had tequila and jagerbombs instead
Do you feel the irony in here or are you really this much dense?

>Do you feel the irony in here or are you really this much dense?
You type like an uneducated retard. And no, tequila and jager are far superior to four loko.

That’s like saying the shit you took today was far superior to the shit you took last night. It’s still shit.

The worst hang over I have ever felt in my life was drinking a few cans of this shit while using it as a chaser for cheap vodka

You are absolutely brain dead.

>muh tequila
>muh jager
Kill yourself.

pot calling the kettle black, you have wet brain and don't even realize it

>not knowing what a short cocktail is

so what did you drink after pouring the shitty jagerbombs down the sink?

Find some friends, go to a party.
You wish sweaty... ;)
Nothing, I just hit the dance floor for a while and grinded on some chicks. Great time.

>sweaty
>...
> ;)
Quit while you're ahead.

Sure feels like it. Doesn't mean I'm gonna stop drinking it when I wanna get truly fucked up.

This. It's spelt "SWEETY" you idiot.

Go back to pol.

>and grinded on some chicks
You rubbed your ass on some chicks?

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Youre a big guy.

I shotgunned 2 Four Lokos once. I projectile vomitted a pretty significant distance.

Huh?
Why are you so mad? Dude, just go hit up the club, have some fun for once.

>rubbing against androgynous female butts after paying a $50.00 cover charge is tbe epitome of life in the city

Jesus, even hooking up with Bobby Sue during the evangelical go to meetin' revival sounds better than that.

>$50.00 cover charge

>moonshine
Literally just shitty, undistilled whiskey

Do you typically put ice cubes in your shots? Sounds like a quick trip to asphyxia town.

i had the same experience, though it was years ago when they were still full of caffeine
i (barely) remember the lemon-flavored hot malt vomit exiting my body at speeds sufficient to reach escape velocity from the earth and probably traveled a good 15 feet.

>that pic

Retard.

This guy has never made hand-made distilled spirits, please ridicule him for not knowing how smooth and amazing liquor can taste

This, a half bottle of Smirnoff is smooth enough, don't need liquid candy to help it go down

It's a fucking reaction image you mong. Go sit on a four loko and pretend it's a big ol cock, you faggot.

Is this shit carbonated too? this is important

Nice try at damage control, faggot. You still need to goback to where you were directed. Now gtfo of our board.

yes

There is about 650 calories in just one can of four loko and all from carbs which I guess is from the sugar in it. If you're poor and drink the stuff to be an alcoholic like a lot each day you will be fat and end up with diabetes and blind with no legs.

Kill yourself.

Sign me the fuck up, buddy

>Coming back to samefag over an hour later
Yikes. And don't even bother with that inspect element shit. Lmaoing at your life.

We get it, you're in college and vry smart and sophisticated.

750cl bottle of wine = 6 33cl beers = 6 shots of whiskey = 750cl of some drink that's as strong as wine

>college
Fuck off, Amerimutt.

Retard.

>hrur uni uni XDDDD

Nothing more insufferable than some moron European getting uppity over word choice.

>told him not to bother faking an image with inspect element
>he did it anyway

Shut up kid, you're 17. I'm done with you fags, easiest (you)'s of my life. Four loko loving faggots.

>He cannot appreciate the fine subtleties of a good shit
I don't envy your life

I'm 31 years old and when I go on a road trip with my buddies, everyone besides the driver puts one of these in a Big Gulp cup and goes to town.

I'm a Fortune 500 marketing executive.

>Marketing fuckbois power-hour 4loco in their roadtrip vans

Somehow the world is suddenly a brighter place than it was a moment ago.

Holy crap y'all are being dumb

Alcohol is poison? Who would've thought!?

4 drinks take me at least 2 hours to drink unless i'm rushing. No way is a 23oz can of anything is lasting more than an hour.

I get the 14%.

I used to drink 2 of those and get pretty trashed.

>Marketing fuckbois
This seems redundant.

4 Loko tastes like if you mix every flavor of soda from a fountain together and throw in some nail polish remover
There are far better ways to get slushed fast and cheap (MD 20/20s come to mind, those taste great)
4 Lokos are only popular because they're a meme with 17yo high school ratchets

>babby can't even take 8 shots
Wew lad

oh god what happened

Meh I just get drunk off cheap sherry / fortified wine like an upper class hobo

I lived in Columbus, OH when this first rolled out. Basement mosh pits became murder holes.

Make way, best poison coming through

I dont think I'd be standing after 8 "shorts"

oh damn, nice catch lol

this'll put hair on your chest OP

>2 Four Lokos Sour+ 4 Thunders every week for the pass 2 years
Fuck do I miss hard liquor

I used to get this shit when I first turned 21, gross but effective

Now I mostly go with 40's of malt liquor, gross but classic

jesus christ

How fuckin big is that can to equal a whole bottle?

I've had it a few times. Would rather drink its ABV in beer than drink that sickly syrupy sweet trash.

some wines have the same ABV as 4 loko