Veeky Forums BTFO

Veeky Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SWlUKJIMge4
timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2017/world-ranking#!/page/0/length/25/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats
shanghairanking.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus Christ I hate America and Americans.

They are hilarious, don't see anything wrong with them

dude science lmao

I'll never get tired of being lumped in with people I've never met and don't agree with.

Such an American thing to say.

Ur fat btw haha

There are too many people in the world not to generalise. America takes everything that is excellent and with their fat, filthy fingers they tear it down from the sky, so that the rest of the lowly pack can rub their fingers on it.
But of course, it's the commercial success that you have at the same time that makes them think like they're qualified to give an opinion, by 'lumping themselves in with people they've never met', i.e. the actually successful part of America.

>America takes everything that is excellent and with their fat, filthy fingers they tear it down from the sky

And what, shall we say, is the 'excellence' in visiting the moon?

>But of course, it's the commercial success that you have at the same time that makes them think like they're qualified to give an opinion
You mean intellectual success. America is the smartest nation in the history of human civilization; its universities and scholars are the absolute elite of human intelligence. There is nobody better qualified to share their thoughts than an American because there is nobody who is smarter or more important. To put it in perspective, asking for your opinion would be like a Roman aristocrat asking the opinion of a barbarian Volsce on the fine literature. There is literally nothing you could offer that would be more interesting, educated, or noble than what an American would say

Have you done it? If not, someone is more excellent than you

Not an argument. I haven't shoved a dragon dildo up my arse yet either, that doesn't mean that there is excellence in doing so.

you third world euronigger dirt peasants are so assmad. no wonder you poverty ridden cunts read books lmfao. i can only imagine your resentment sitting there in your hovel, cold and barefoot. you'll never have meaningful opportunities in your life because your ancestors weren't daring and ambitious like the average ameriKANG's were. you sit there worrying about your little patch of wheat or your goats (lmfao), probably on a cheap ass computer made in the early 2000s (invented and manufactured in America), meanwhile the average American participates in revolutionizing and advancing literally every branch of society (tech, culture, science, etc.) and just generally being a part of literally the greatest empire in the entirety of human history. and you're just sat there in your straw hut, bitter and resentful, obsessed to the point where you bring up your fantastical hatred for america at inappropriate times (like some sheep herder with severe aspergers) on an anonymous anime imageboard.

>Americans rate their Universities as being top
Wew

In any case, you completely miss the point. Of course you fattys are great at pre-chewing things so that everyone can eat them (i.e. so you can sell them to everyone, case in point your Universities which cost god knows how much, or much worse, those YouTube channels where they make a living by dumbing down anything that is above the common fatass of the 21st century), that's my entire point.
America has, at least since the cold war, culturally been a leech of the worst kind

Am I 'assmad' or are you, that you type a wall of text insulting a third worlder with bad english shitposting at ungodly hours on a vietnamese ricefield appreciation board?
Also still not an argument.

>harvard is 36% better than the #2 school and nearly twice as good as the #10 school
i'd like to see that methodology tab

That was half a century ago, what have the US done after that?

They did a victory lap on their mobility scooters and then went out for ribs.

Besides, the US only went to the moon because of a piss contest with the USSR.

"""Americans""" (with the help of the Germans they imported from their new colony)

imagine being THIS jealous

I mean I can understand why they might be, but I've literally never felt that way because I live in the greatest nation on all of human history lmao

America is a corporatocracy

>being so inwardly insecure and yourself combative and close-minded towards people you disagree with that you view Plato's allegory of the cave as him simply trying to ridicule his enemies, projecting your own unenlightened and assholey personality onto an unbiased and beautiful-souled searcher after the truth
Good thing I'm not this guy

Not an argument.

Singapore?

Russia
>beat you in the space race
>has produced much more than one or two worthwhile authors
>has produced music that isn't just commercial trash but actual high art
>same with ballet, theatre and so on
>all of this despite having a shitty history
>all of this despite (or because of?) the general population not enjoying good living conditions

>beat you in the space race

America won the moon race. USSR won the space race.

>missing the point this hard (probably on purpose)
>the autistic square way the author shows to understand the world

He's a STEMlord, no doubt about that

Not as bad as this: youtu.be/SWlUKJIMge4

How the fuck did this thread turn into an argument about America within two posts?

SMBC is great, don't get your panties in a bunch. He rips on science too. All in good fun.

Blame Anglo STEM autists.

The comic where the "pet physicist" becomes way too confident in his knowledge of fields outside physics as he grows older is pretty funny.

Yup, he rips on scientists all the time. People here would be well served to actually read the comic instead of rushing to a kneejerk defense rooted in ideological insecurity. I don't know what else I expected, though.

SMBC is actually quite funny, anons, I promise.

hahaha buddy is that all you can respond with? you just got btfo by a burger and that's your reply? it's barely even coherent. i guess that's what happens when you start talking shit about american culture anonymously, you get smacked with the JDAM of Truth dropped from the B17 of Liberty. because who the fuck are you - some degenerate european? some southern barbarian? some decadent asian? america isn't perfect but it's God's land and I don't see that changing until the world ends in nuclear conflagration

(t. canadian)

infect the entire world with the plagues of capitalism and regressive leftism

Half a century ago and your shit country still hasn't done it?

pleb detected
I bet you enjoy Existential Comics too

The Chinese and British rate us at the top too (Brits gave themselves the top spot itself but us most of the others):
timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2017/world-ranking#!/page/0/length/25/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats
shanghairanking.com

It is on purpose. You see, it's for this thing called a joke.

Americans are an insecure bunch.

imagine being THIS fat

I mean I can understand why they might be, but I've literally never felt that way because I don't live in the shittiest nation on all of human history lmao