NYC Veeky Forums meetup III II

Okay Veeky Forums, for those interested in meeting other anons in NYC, we've settled on Thursday evening, July 6th. We'll be going to German beer garden in Manhattan.

At this point, we're just trying to get a headcount so we can reserve a table. Go to the Discord for details and to confirm that you'll be going.

discord.gg/7ypK4j5

Old thread for the uninitiated: warosu.org/lit/thread/S9684726

nice

Can I come even though I don't drink

A-are there girls?

It'll purely be for white conservative males of the heterosexual disposition. Everyone else will be shown the door

Thank god. I'm heading over now.

why can't this be done on a weekend?

Ahh Rudy Giuliani's New York City, my kind of place!

>tfw caught between desire to hang out with Veeky Forumsbros and fear of meeting new people / going out in public

what if I'm a white hispanic

This movie is so awful

I'm only going if one of you cute c/lit/boys posts boipucky

I would go with my gf but I kind of doubt you guys aren't pricks. Also I'm 20 (but fake id). Has it been worth it in the past?

will nordamerikano be there?

How do these things usually go down?

>"Hhhiii... um... I also shitpost on Veeky Forums"
>"How do you feel about the jews?"

usually its

"haha this is weird, i dont know why im here i hate being in public"
"yep me too, but i like the [board topic]"
"i like the [board topic] too"
theyre fun usually. ive been to a bunch, and m00t is a literal tranny fucking faggot btw.

t. veteran of meetups

I was at the first one from around a year ago. It wasn't too bad. We just had a few drinks and talked about books mostly.

Also I'd go to this one but I have work the next day.

I would go, but I'm more Veeky Forums than Veeky Forums. I'm a supreme Veeky Forums casual.

Oh well.

Huh?

second from left could pass as austrian

That may be the experience at other boards' meetups, but the one Veeky Forums meetup I went to was actually pretty much all cool people. I was blown away by how normal, interesting, and well-read everyone was.

will there be an orgy afterwards?

p-please im so lonely

>and m00t is a literal tranny fucking faggot btw.

source, now!

his asshole if you know what i mean ;)

why would there be an online source for that? is there an online source for the way you jerk off?

Can't make it to this one, but will there be another one before the end of the summer?

just fucking elaborate on the point, you autist

there was an online source for moot getting cucked

>why would there be an online source for that?
>implying mot has 3dpd
now i'm glad he's dead

How many people were at the other meetups?

~10 for the first, 6 for the second, 12 distinct anons total

Rather than a Veeky Forums meetup, isn't this just really the discord clique meeting up?

what's the discord clique?

like this

Anyone got the Veeky Forums meetup pic? That's what i imagine Veeky Forums looks like

>projecting this hard

not everyone is a socially awkward autist

m8, do you not know what projecting means? the guy providing photographic evidence and post numbers isn't projecting, he's reporting on events.

that was a Veeky Forums meetup kek