Describe the traditional cuisine of one country of your choosing in a single sentence

Describe the traditional cuisine of one country of your choosing in a single sentence.

England: Shit except fish and chips.

America: Ranch dressing please

India: world's best-tasting baby food.

Netherlands: cheese + fish = breakfast is served.

Japan: Muh fish

America. Pretty awesome and we're happy but the world hates us

United States: We stole everything from everybody else.

China I like the general tso.

Greece: olive oil, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, oregano, feta

Oh and lemon

...except barbecue.

Greece - Overall delicious.

America, invented fire.

Malaysia: We once tried to ban our traditional cakes because it contained poppy seeds

True
t. Greek

It's not fucking fair.
Even our fast food sucks ass.

Greece: you can easily tell the difference between our food and Turkish food because the restaurants where it's served are colored blue and white instead of red and white.

>Even our fast food sucks ass.
But Brits invented fast food:

Japan: Salt and Seaweed.

Maybe abroad. In Turkey restaurants smell much more of heavy-handed spice use (not bad just their style) and the fact that they mix all kinds of cuisine seafood, meat, sweets etc all in one place.

Also they stole everything from us and their other neighbours but that's another story.

China: Ginger, garlic, rice, and tons of oil

Garlic is the king of all ingredients. Food would be so boring without it. It's the cornerstone of pretty much every interesting cuisine.

American South: Arguing about barbeque sauce and meat.

korea: take chilis, garlic, soy, and sesame, then ferment the fuck out of everything

ethiopia gives them a run for their money in that department

I shudder to think what your food tastes like. You're probably one of those retards that unironically believes "you can never have too much garlic xdddd"

Are you retarded? How did you surmise that? Name one ingredient more useful than garlic - except for salt and pepper.

>Mfw my thread was replaced with a newer, slicker, more specific thread.

>Everything I eat has ten pounds of garlic therefore it is the most useful herb
Sage
Thyme
Rosemary
Chili of any kind
Sesame oil

I use all of these 10 fold more than I use garlic unless the dish is specifically centered around using garlic, because I actually know how to fucking cook and don't need to suffocate every other flavor in the dish under 30 tons of one ingredient.

Greece: Whatever you do, use olive oil.

Britain: Our food was so bad we had to steal food from our colonies and we still manage to fuck it up.

You idiot, that's clearly down to your recipe preferences. If you look at the body of world cuisine and all available recipes garlic is far more prevalent and therefore useful (aka a cornerstone) than any of those herbs, the one spice and your silly Asian condiment.

Nigga, Ancient Rome had fast food.

Agreed, Garlic and any sort of onions are the best.

Canada: Poutine is a national treasure.

usa != amurrica.

also

usa: deep fried everything, corn sugar everywhere, more fat and sugar the better.

Belgium : French fries

Russia: Fatten up for the long winter.

Brits BTFO

Why does Korea have sushi?

Lithuania: Can never have enough potatoes

Irish: sometimes doesn't have enough potatoes

India: "The Best Paste You'll Ever Taste." (tm)

Britons wuz Romans an' shiet tho.

Brazil: É uma delícia.

Brazil: better than argentina's

Morocco: yes, we actually have food

Korea has gimbap (sushi-like things) surrounding a 1/2 & 1/2 bowl of JJ an JPG noodles. Not bothering to spell those two things out.

Italy: Our dead grandmas are rolling in their graves.

F

Straya: hot food on hot days. And we eat fucking anything.

Brazil: poor fucks attempt to pass off as French when the basis of the food is Portuguese lowlife meals, whatever Nigerian slaves could cobble up, and whatever the Natives had available (mostly yam)

Texas: sugar and spice makes everything nice.

Japan
Best cuisine

Argentina: Less autistic italian.

Flipland: Putting hotdogs on spaghetti is really great guys I swear xddd

Brazil: Beautifull lunch buffet with high quality meat, fruits and vegetables prepared in differnt ways.

>The Brazilians themselves mainly smash their plate with pre-processed carbohydrates

uma delicia

Iran: Sour stew on top of rice.

Sounds like Italia

yes

>Canada:What cuisine lmao? Also what country?
Ftfy

>Belgium
>French
???

Barbecue are from slaves though

Varying amounts of gochujang

China: Don't worry, we'll find a way to make it revolting.

>bite into delicious bun
>filled with meat floss
>wow, a chocolate pastry
>nope, red bean paste
>can i get a regular cheese pizza
>sure, with inexplicable added corn and mayonnaise

dude garlic lmao

rousong is good though, as is red bean paste. Red bean paste in particular is a counterpart to oversweetened western desserts.

Italy: canned food taste better than the average food i eat when i travel in other countries

Austria: best desserts and pastry in the world

>inb4 some belgian/frenchman/german comes and disagrees

fuck off I've been to all those countries and you all don't have shit on us you faggots

USA

The best food from around the world made even getter

usa: hope you like corn syrup.

Yes, Americans are stupid

I can confirm this.

Greece
>Take something unhealthy
>Put it into something healthy
>???????
>Profit
Alternatively just say fuck it and let the male cooks roast a whole animal

>Alternatively just say fuck it and let the male cooks roast a whole animal while they get pissed

fix'd

UK: 1001 ways to ingest lard.

t. Twice a day McDonald's eater.

american:extra bacon please

Why is NZ just a cracker with what looks like ketchup on it? Is that what Kiwis eat?

It's a meat pie you fucking tard

ann then you fucking gave up.

China: Oily lard with steamed dough, with occasional stir fried veges drowning in sauce

Only someone with zero knowledge about american food would make such an idiotic comment

>Britons wuz Romans an' shiet tho.

No they werent, theyre anglo-saxons, aka the people the Romans built a wall in order to keep out

meat potatoes sauerkraut and a beer please.

Norway: the only flavour is salt.

Philippines: Fry all the parts of the animal nobody else wants.

You fail history m8.