There's this faggot at the Dunkin Donuts I buy donuts from. Everytime I pay for my donut...

There's this faggot at the Dunkin Donuts I buy donuts from. Everytime I pay for my donut, he repeats the amount of bill I pay him. For example, I pay with a $10 bill; he will then say, "I received $10". What is he trying to imply? Who the fuck does he think he is?

What should I do?

He has autism leave the poor guy alone

Leave him alone, weirdo. He has his own issues.

What if I said, "I received a donut" everytime? Let me guess, I'm the asshole? Double standards suck

You don't have autism (or do you?). So yeah, you'd be the asshole.

He's going to rip you off. He's constantly doing that to build a pattern of complacency with you. One day you'll give him a 20 and he'll knowingly say "I received $10" and shortchange you to feed his heroin habit with you none the wiser, because you're so used to him doing it and he was always right before.

You may even notice but be too cowardly in the moment to confront him about the difference. He may do it when there's a large lineup before you to discourage you even more, maybe even giving you a wink and a knowing smirk over your impotence in the moment...

Post on the corporate twatter with a female account. Say he makes you uncomfortable. Boom. New coffee nigger.

Stop posting this fucking thread, faggot

Lmao please do that

>thinking an autist can think this far ahead

he already did

Don't be such a douchebag for being so upset over something so trivial.

It's proper fucking decorum, you blithering retard. He's confirming the amount you paid him in case he missed a bill or something.

dumb frogposter

he's making fun of you for paying for shit like Dunkin Donuts.

"Haha this faggot actually spent $10 on this shit!"

nothing just stand there and wait for change and donuts.

as a cashier i hold the bill slightly up and say the bill's amount if it's a $20 or higher. if i'm given a card, i say i have credit because that's what the customer is being billed on. if they prefer debit, then they just have to say so.

I received a (You).

He's probably been accused of not giving correct change by some dumb cunt so he says the bill before making change so he doesn't get accused again.

Just dab your problems away, my friend

autists detected

he probably accidentally gave the wrong change back a few times, maybe assuming someone gave him $20 and actually gave him $10, and his manager said he'd be fired if he did it again, so now he says aloud the bill he gets so he doesn't fuck up again

No, just people who KNOW HOW TO MIND THEIR OWN GODDAMN BUSINESS. There could be a number of reasons why he says out loud what the bill is. Could be their policy, could be he's messed up change in the past and the manager wants him to do that, he could be autistic, he could be mildly downie, you don't fucking know. So just take your change and your donut and fuck off out of there.

mmkay huny

He's either mentally retarded or really dumb

stop being redundant

>can't rationalize, so instead tries to sound superior.

Too bad those tactics don't fucking work, dumbass.

I was not trying to be superior. I was trying to be the annoying smug guy that pisses off autists online, and it seemed to have worked.

You were le epic trolled.

>buying donuts

shut the fuck up

Hes just confirming the amount. You probably have never had a job, OP. Weeb.

Isn't this standard practice in Japan? The store probably had some cunt accusing them of ripping them off or some shit so they have to do this now to do this to stay in the right.

Alot of cashiers do that to be honest. Its so they dont have some bitch accuse them of saying said 10 is a 20. Next time your mom gives you money and sends you in to pick up the donuts try not to be such an autist.

weeb