Times you got bullied at restaurants

>go to a nice eating place in my village, they serve doner kebab and I love that shit
>tell them I want to eat it at their place
>the cook somehow didn't hear me, wraps the doner in foil and gives it to me
>"Um, actually-"
>"Have a nice evening sir :)"
>"Y-You too"
>drive around the corner and eat while sitting in my car, getting my hands all greasy and dropping food onto the street
>mother walks past me with her kids and looks at me as if I'm retarded

That's something that would happen to me. I feel you, OP. :(

I always get my food to go and then ait down. I like to keep my options open, incase a gunfight breaks out and i need to tacroll out of the tacobell.

>go to taco bell drive through because I want some cheap fast food
>order off the dollar menu
>"can I get two beefy fritos burritos and a spicy potato soft taco"
>"okay that's two smothered burritos and a shredded chicken soft taco, please pull forward"
>"o-okay"
>spend 5 dollars more than I wanted for things I didn't actually order
>was still good though

Wtf why

>Indian/Middle-Eastern restaurant on campus
>order food
>smile at the qt pakistani cashier
>she gives me the "never in your fucking life" look
>they have no real waiting area so I stand there in front of the counter awkwardly for awhile and then decide to wait outside so they stop looking at me
>its okay they put the order number on a tv screen when they're done
>wait a bit longer than normal but my number hasn't shown up yet
>after a few people who were behind me get their orders, I go in to check
>they didn't put up my order number and it is cooling on the end of the counter
>get my things and leave
>my roommate is in the room so I have to eat in the stairwell to enjoy my food

What
>Roomate was in my room so I ate in the stairwell
Wtf cuck sit in your home

his presence ruins my enjoyment of eating.

>be vegetarian
>my fatass brother celebrates his bday at a steakhouse
>get served ONLY cheese
When there's an event with a fixed menu I get treated like shit in general but this was the worst

>be vegetarian

You deserve all the bullying you get

why don't you sit on the couch and eat together?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>go to olive garden for all you can eat pasta
>finish my first bowl of pasta
>ask for more
>they bring out a dish a third the size
JUST.

the dorm room is small as fuck and probably couldn't fit a couch.
I also fucking hate my roommate and just looking at him makes me want to bash his head in and I am disturbed by these thoughts.

Maybe the thoughts will go away if you bash his head in.

>Maybe the thoughts will go away if you bash his head in.

Occasionally a post reminds you that /ck is still Veeky Forums...

>being this much of a redditor

You know where the exit is.

One of the reasons I never do drive through

You don't go through the drive through because they might repeat it wrong, and you lack the balls to say, No, that's not what I ordered?

I know right, those wacky 4channers xD

Include me in the screencap!

Pic very related.

put me in the screen cap xDDD
hi r/Veeky Forums!!!

Jokes on them, means they have to run to the kitchen more often to get more

WHY NOT JUST DRIVE HOME AND THEN EAT IT AT HOME
WHAT THE FUCK

(pic sourced from imgur)
baited retards

BAMAZINGA! Veeky Forums nerds back at it again

>Be 11
>Come back from watching a film at the mall
>Get thirsty
>Sodas at the cinema are too expensive
>Go to the mcdonals at the side of the cinema
>Order a large drink
>"what the fuck"
>I get ugly stares by the cashiers
>tfw I just wanted to drink something

11yo me got so scared I never came back to that mcdonalds

Why not just be like
>hey sahib, maybe you didnt hear me I'm eating here. Not on streets like some fucking street urchin
What's the issue? Just speak up next time

This thread was much worse than I anticipated.

I'm sitting down at an Olive Garden right now and this just happened to me.

What the fuck, I go in for a variety of combinations and you throw enough salad, breadsticks, and the biggest plate of pasta at me to get me stuffed before my 2nd dish? Explain yourselves Olive Garden employees.

Surprise!

That happens to me every once in a while when I go downtown.
I just walk to the nearest park and eat there while people watching.

>ask for water with lemon in it
>bitch gets me water no lemon and a lemonade

Just go back already

Speak up next time and stop thinking that you're getting bullied. Jesus fuck, OP.

>nyc 1999
>eating out
>waiter has a real cunty attitude
>my turn to order
>he flips out that i don't specify which type of cheese i want
>ask what my options are
>flips out again as he recites them
>flips out yet even further as i ask for a little bit of all three
>forces me to choose just one
>slams my plate down on the table as he serves our food
On the last day of my internship, the day before I returned home, I went back to that restaurant and hurled a brick through the window. The brick was wrapped in a note explaining why I did it.

>oslo 2009
>part of the state dept. advance team prepping for obama's nobel visit
>go to the theater cafe for the world-famous reindeer steak
>maître d' is super-nice until he realizes i'm not Norwegian (I look like one)
>"sorry we much full much reservation"
>place is completely empty
>"can i sit at the bar?"
>"sorry reservation"
>go to another restaurant for their world-famous venison stew
>the same thing happens
>get posted to the embassy the following year
>deny every fucking visa i can, award contracts to swedish and danish firms instead of norwegian ones every chance i get, drag my feet on any and all work requiring interaction with norwegians, never tip norwegians under any circumstances
I have by my count cost the Norwegian economy tens of millions of dollars in contract awards and prevented dozens of Norwegian citizens from studying or working in the United States. I've even had a couple placed on watch and no-fly lists. My pièce de résistance was shaking the hand of Crown Prince Haakon after defecating, getting shit on my hands, and not washing with soap. I wiped, or rather smeared away, any visible defecant, and I think he noticed the smell. Ultimately, there were so many complaints about my behavior that I was transferred to the embassy in Copenhagen, which was the larger part of my plan anyway. Once I retire from State, I plan on writing letters to those restaurants detailing the consequences of their snobbery.

>Order a large drink
>"what the fuck"
Fuck I lost

>at bar and grill type restaurant with extended family
>waiter asks me if id like a beer, ask him for a cocktail menu instead
>"I'm going to have to confiscate your man card"
>uhh what?
>o-oh I get it h-heh...

>go to taco bell
>order 5 five layer burritos and a bag of fire sauce
>order comes to $6.66
>black lady cashier is stunned
>I brought my newest fedora
>gold plated carbon fiber tip bar
>I can see the fear in her piss stained eyes
>"u w-want me 2 add a penny white boi?"
>"NO"
>she's startled
>her boon mates are attracted to my voice
>"u shhhhure?"
>Mouth the word no as I roll up my window
>start to drive away
>slam on the breaks
>I won't leave without my spoils of war
>pay for my food
>a cool $10 bill
>drive away
>black lady in awe for the rest of the day
Seriously, why do you guys let people bully you?

I admire your pettiness and aspire to reach your level.

>go to bar
>get triple donkey dicked

Because fuck letting your brother spend his birthday at a place HE wants, right? Gotta find a place to accommodate the lowest common denominator instead. Either eat before or don't go, either way you need to let your bro enjoy his day you entitled fuck.

It's obvious bait, dude. What kind of restaurant doesn't serve any vegetables at all?

I've known picky vegetarians before. They either don't like specific vegetables or didn't care for the way a restaurant cooked it's veggie dishes. Either way it was always a drag to take them out.

It requires devotion, patience, and careful attention to detail, but is eminently possible for any man with enough self-respect to seek vengeance for any slight whatsoever.

>not frying all vegetables in bacon grease to spite vegans

>At state fair with buddo
>We go to a tent with fried everything
>Everyone inside seems so nice
>We both decide as he goes first
>Nice guy at register trades out with some d-bag
>Asks friend for order
>”Will that be all for you”
>We are both separate transactions so he says no and I approach the register
>”I asked if that was it, apparently not.”

Pretty condescending if you ask me

So why didn't you beat the shit out of him you little faggot? What's whining on here going to do about it? Pussy

Holy shit, so this an individual that makes government suck so much. I want to have all of you government sycophants hanged.

I want to believe.
Keep up the good work.

>What is thread title
>Statement could also be said to everyone in this thread

>restaurant that I go to have new staffs
>they treat me with extremely apparent prejudice despite being a regular for over a decade
>late seating, late serving, gives me check envelope before being asked for one
>take it to cashier counter and stare right at his 20 year old eyeballs and point at '0.00' on tips section
>tell him about late serving and check
>come back and they hate my ass but serve me better at least
You're the customer. You don't need to be 'bullied' when you're paying.

I went to a hot pot restaurant and if you've never been to one the way it usually works is you have a sheet that has all the items and you mark what you want. This particular restaurant has set meals that include some meat and vegetables and also lets you choose a carb, either noodles, fried dough, and something else I forget. I had been there before and I wasn't sure how to unambiguously mark it that I wanted noodles with the meal but only one order of noodles so I left it blank and when they came to take the order I said I wanted noodles and they said I should just put a 1 next to the one I want. I went there a second time and putting a 1 I got only 1 order of noodles but the third time I went they brought back less change than I was expecting (you pay before you get your food) so I asked them what the deal was and they went through the order and told me I had 2 orders of noodles because they had defaulted the meal to come with noodles plus the 1 I had put down. I told them I only wanted one order but they said they couldn't change it, then when the food came they said they couldn't bring it back and give me a refund. I was really mad so before I left I dunked the noodles that I didn't order in the soup long enough that they were soft and soggy and threw them on the floor. A few days later I was still mad at them so I went back and stole a pot.

This is not real at all but I still thoroughly enjoyed this post.

pleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleasebereal

>Mouth the word no as I roll up my window

>bullied
You deserve it for being so retarded that you think you were bullied

>(pic sourced from imgur)
YOU FELL FOR MY MOST ELABORATE OF RUSES.

>t. bully

Why didn't you ask to speak to the manager? You should let him now that those new faggots are going to cost him your regular business so he can straighten them out accordingly.

Are most of you retarded socially? How hard is it to correct your order or ask for a tray to sit down and eat if they packaged your order wrong.
They only time I felt confused at a restaurant was when some fresh from highschool kid took my order at a burger joint and when I ordered he immediately said 'NO!" in a joking matter. Didn't think much of it other than a simple 'uh, okay' and continued ordering when he looked like he's ready to do his job.

Can't you just eat it in the restaurant even when they give you the foiil?

No the issue is that restaurants are staffed literal retards and druggies

>go to place with visible druggies and or people that look inept
>get mad when service is faulty
That's on you.

I dunno, doesn't seem like he's doing anything harmful. Just fucking over a bunch of Norwegian shitheads.

Your story made me think of this time I ordered a sandwich to go in Spain. Apparently where I was it's very weird to eat on the go. The people in the south like to take time for their meals and plan accordingly. Meanwhile I'm speedwalking up and down the street eating a foot long pork loin, mayonnaise, and green pepper sandwich, and I got so many funny looks. I sat on a curb to eat about half of it, also, and it was just pretty awkward.

How do you steal a pot full of soup?

one day I asked a female friend to join me for steak at outback. both of us were servers in the past.
dinner was fine, service was fine until the girl server gave me the wrong change. the bill came to 40.20 or something that would let me leave her 7 bucks. I pay with a 50 and she gives me a ten hoping I would leave her a 10 dollar tip. this pissed me off, I wanted so badly to rip the ten in half and leave her half of a ten dollar bill. but my friend wasn't going to let that happen. I would of laughed for a week thinking of what her reaction to a 0% tip rather than the 25% she hoped for. me and the friend just put a few singles together and left her five bucks I think

I dumped the soup on the sidewalk

do you have anymore stories about grudges you hold?

How do you get it outside the restaurant in the first place?

Who is this anime?

There were pots for individuals that are pretty small. The big ones probably wouldn't be that heavy either since they leave them out with only some soup in it and they come around and top them up with water occasionally after you start eating. Or were you thinking that they were fixed to the table? They aren't, it's just a pot on an inductive burner in a hole.

It took me less than 5 seconds to figure out the anime by doing an image search on google, it's not hard. But to save you the time, it's Turning Girls, a pretty fun anime even though super low budget.

place a reorder every time you get your bowl so its ready when you're done.

fuck you i'm norwegian

Why didn't you just ask her to break the bill? Jesus christ. Just look her in the eyes and ask her to break the bill to a five and five ones.

because it pissed me off that she was trying to pull one over on me. I've worked as a server and would never pull this shit. hell if I owed them 10 and change I would make sure to give them a five and five singles, hoping I got a 7 dollar tip instead of the three singles they had.
believe me I'm not afraid to ask questions and talk to people, I'm the kind of person that likes to ask strange questions to see what reactions these dumbasses these days have

>at a vietnamese place
>order beef pho and some coffee
>pho takes 30 minutes, coffee never comes, waitress ignores me
>go to register at the end
>they still charge me for coffee
>i tell them they never gave me the coffee, guy looks back and sees it on the counter unserved
>doesn't apologize just takes price off
never went back. best pho in my city, too

How the fuck can you people be this socially retarded?
How can you even survive like that? On gibs?

>like to eat slowly and savor things
>not even halfway done with my meal
>waitress drops off the check and takes my unused dishes without asking
>doesn't even ask if I want a refill, my coffee mug was empty

Do they do this as a passive aggressive way to tell me to hurry it up or is it because they already "know" i'm not going to tip them because of my race?

Usually a hurry up method. And yeah not asking if I want a refill on my empty drink has got to be one of the things that pisses me off the most.

>nigger weeb
The worst of all worlds.

get cucked fatso

>be rich from bitcoins
>go eat at top tier restaurants
>can tell everyone is angry they have to let me be here because I'm not old money

Maybe they're angry because you're furry filth user.

Are you some fat sack of shit, feeling appropriate shame for your corpulence?

If not, then stop being a retarded child.

You have obviously never met his friend, the wigger weeb
Only speaks in slang and constantly references naruto when he flows with an uneven blunt.

>Some chinese fast food place that has a dining hall the size of a master bedroom
>Get my food and sit down at the last available table
>Not even a minute later some fucking middle aged white guy sits down across from me and starts eating like I wasn't even here
>mfw
I just went home with my food to avoid making a scene. The guy didn't even ask if I could share the table with him, like what the fuck man how rude.

Do what the Japanese do and ask for your next serving halfway into your current bowl. Apparently they do this all the time to avoid downtime, especially when they're at a bar.

>Some upper class international bureaucrat took time out of his day to post this shit
Jesus book-reading Christ shouldn't you be doing something better than this? I mean compared to the rest of us you probably actually do have way better shit to do than tell anonymous people on Veeky Forums's Veeky Forums about old restaurant memories.

You're a faget.

>two dudes act unfairly
>take it out on literally their entire country
the fuck are you, Vlad the Impaler?

>thinks the secretary of state LARP on Veeky Forums happened irl

Dudettes, c'mon. I know you're probably gullible millennials, but christ almighty.

You would literally contemplate remaining in your seat to eat a taco if a gunfight breaks out in the fast food place, are you moridly obese?

I don't think it happened but I WANT to believe.

Way to make his birthday all about you and your self imposed dietary restriction jackass. You are the reason people think vegans are self smug assholes.

Yeah I only get to eat out rarely but when I do I prefer to have it on the spot. With the exception of pizza, having to race back home is a hassle and the additional time you're taking removes a lot of the initial qualities that come from having it right out of the kitchen. This is especially the case with fries, the fuckers always end up either cold or soggy by the time you get back from the drive through. Just eat in the car.

You outta'd've bashed that fash scumbag