When will this meme die?

When will this meme die?

>lol why can't people stop eating foods I don't like?
kys

I can't afford them anymore at 2.50 a piece, so I only get them a couple times a year.

Are Americans really this poor? I see a lot of posts complaining about how expensive things like relatively cheap ramen and shit are, avocados generally cost at least 3 dollars here but anyone with a job (even shit like fast-food) could afford them.

I never said I didn't like them. I'm fond of guacamole. My problem is they're diffiently not as good as made out to be.

I liked avocados and whiskey before they were cool

I'm a neet. Where do you think you are?

OBSSED

Since it's an actual normal food and not a meme, never.

You're too drunk to spell. It's time to stop posting.

It's definitely a fucking meme

I like avocados. Had a big tree in the back yard where I grew up. Each season the family was giving them away by the bucket full.

never because it is the perfect food

all other fats proteins need some elaborate processing cooking or are too hard to digest

that one on the other hand is smooth and has it all

I fucking love avocado. The problem is people use it as a quick ride to flavor town instead of cooking a decent meal to begin with. It's akin to putting ketchup on everything.

Hows your plaid shirt and beard?

Not that guy, but as someone who grew up eating avocados it will never cease to amuse me how assblasted people get over them. So you have a fruit available to you now that you didn't have in 2005. The expected reaction would be "oh that's nice" or "sounds great!" or "I don't care" but instead we have this species of cantankerous... I hesitate to say old because this is Veeky Forums, so maybe kids pretending to seem old, who literally get angry and offended when one of their peers DARES to eat the exotic new fruit.

Things are just going to change more, and faster. Deal with it or you're going to have a hard life, user.

Block of chocolate $2.50 = over 1600 calories, mostly non perishable
1 avocado $2.50 = approx 200 calories, moldy within a week

Too many calories for not a lot of flavor.

The tiniest amount of salt does wonders for avocados.

Still, I'm of the opinion that avocado is best used as a base, like tomato. people that eat tomato on sandwiches or just straight are fucking weird.

please be trolling

For the price of one avocado I could eat a dozen eggs

I could eat two dozen eggs for the price of an avocado where I live

t. ruralfag

>salt does wonders for avocados
I'll try but this is the last time I give them a chance.

What flyover shithole are you from that they didn't sell avocados in 2005?

>he thinks eggs are cheaper because

>Doing keto
>Live in Florida
>Avocados 80 cents a pop
>potassium and fat for days

feels good

I’m from california, we were eating them when I was a kid in the early 80s. They were not new either

Like I said, it’s going to be tough for you

>somebody gives me an avocado
>don't really know what to do with it
>just eat it with lime, chili powder, and salt
Strictly okay.
An experience worth roughly 40 cents.

They're still $1 at Asian stores here in Minnesota.

I put avocado on every taco I make at home. It's not a meme, it's delicious.

>When will this meme die?
It's not a meme. That's why people don't get it.
Avocado is a delicious fruit that is rich in many essential vitamins and healthy fatty acids. It is enjoyed my many like minded anons who have a common interest in seeing that their need for pantothenic acid, dietary fiber, vitamin K, copper, folate, vitamin B6, potassium, vitamin E, and vitamin C is being delivered on with no sugar, caffeine, and only healthy calories. A love for avocados is almost exactly like alcohol except instead of being focused on depression and disease, it's focused on positive energy and healthy habits. You see, The Avocade Growers Association of America™ doesn't just sell avocados, they promote a lifestyle - and so do the avocadoAnons.

Why would anyone be upset that other people like avocado? Are you 6 and you still don't like it when other people like things you don't like?

I eat 3-5 avocados every day (straight) as a base of my diet. AMA.

How much are they where you live? Do you eat meat? Is this even healthy? What is the consistency of your shits?

1 lb bag of beans, $1 for 1600 calories, lasts forever. What's your point exactly?

About $1-2. Occasionally, but I can live without it so long as I eat cheese. Feels pretty healthy to me. Hard bricks.

I'm moderately allergic to avocados (they won't kill me but I have gotten pretty unpleasantly sick in the past) and the only thing that bothers me about their popularity is how often I have to order any food with "no avocado"

I just hate sounding whiny or being an inconvenience to cooks and waitstaff. I always feel like such an unintentional asshole at sushi or sandwich or Mexican places.

The meme here is you guys whining about a fucking fruit.

Only fags and soccer mom's eat this shit

In Minneapolis? Which ones

Bitch got what he deserved for eating that faggot shit

how fatty are your stools?

Yes, American is a wasteland of poor people.

They've been holding steady at $1.35 down here in MS. Ironically, before the US went orange I was getting them for $.25/each. Good thing HFCS subsidies are increasing, I guess.

>American is a wasteland of poor people

How are those European Schools again?

Who removes the seed with the tip of a knife?

Never. When net neutrality dies (soon) there will be no new memes to replace old memes. Sorry.

Fresh Thyme almost always had them for at most $1.50, I think right now they are on sale for 2/$1

My daily fats intakes do not exceed daily recommended amounts.

Americans in flyover states are fearful of anything they perceive to be above them or elite. With the internet gaining near full saturation of the populous over the last few years they are just now getting exposed to these things.

I'm not European.

Does anyone buy things just by calories, though? If you wanted pure calories then buying straight sugar or lard would be by far the cheapest option.

Prep time/effort is money so those beans end up more expensive.
Avocado is horrible calories for dollars value

Was response to poor people buying food. As in, it's cheaper to buy most junk foods, from ingredients from all over the planet than fresh fruits/vegetables from one single origin.

once liberals find another meme, hopefully a meme food that is not from my country so I don't have to experience relatively high prices
>70mxn a kilo, are you kidding me

IT's a super food. It will nver die and should become a staple of everyones diet.

What in the world is a "Super food"? The inly thing I can imagine is food from a brown country

The "super" implies "super" profits for the businesses selling it to you.

I fucking hate liberals so much

Fuck you, cunt. I eat 4-5 avacados a week and my depression has been cured. That's what makes it super. Cunt.

t. shitposting liberal

That's just confidence user, not the avocado. We always knew you could make it!
Now just have some bacon with your 'cado and then you can progress to the next level :)

The better question would be, when will YOU die?

>when will people stop using a common ingredient
You should get that autism checked.

It will never die because they're actually good and good for you.

He couldn't get it out the normal way, avocado wasn't ripe enough.

>diffiently

I think the problem is that you're fucking retarded

It’s a meme ingredient, like Sriracha