So, My roommate made some pork the other day and turned out it was under cooked...

So, My roommate made some pork the other day and turned out it was under cooked. Sadly being heavily intoxicated at the time I didn't notice in till a few bites in. Now, I'm fairly sure I have trichinosis. What are the risk of serving someone raw chicken?

come on man what are you even talking about .........pork or chicken

If I were to serve him raw chicken as payback

(you)

The likelihood you actually have trichinosis is extremely low. From a few bites? Jesus Christ, you bumped a thread off the board for this?

sure did

>Now, I'm fairly sure I have trichinosis
And how did you come to this brilliant conclusion, Dr. user?

Salmonella can fuck you up pretty seriously.

Pork cooked rare isn't much of a risk.

>What are the risk of serving someone raw chicken?
salmonella infection (i.e. something you really dont want to contract)

Just slap him in the mouth, problem solved

haha
silly snake

>Just fuck him in the ass, problem solved

I doubt he did it on purpose you fucking sociopath.
You're probably fine otherwise. If you're that scared go to the ER and have the doctors and nurses laugh at you until you feel better.

T. spiralis

goddamn, turning pork into chicken what a wizard!

Dude stop wasting time with revenge and get your last will and testament in order. You've got maybe a week left at best.

Your Doctor should name his new boat after you...

I got trich from this slut I barebacked, I don't know what I was thinking

it stung for a few weeks and then I took fish antibiotics i ordered from ebay and that seemed to work

>antibiotics
>parasitic worms
it didn't work, you got a placebo effect, antibiotics don't do shit to worms. you need azole drugs to purge the worms from you.

>antifungals for parasites
Stop spreading disinfo PIDF

oh right, it was one of those anti parasite drugs in fish tablet form. what do I look like, a fish pharmacist?

trichinosis is all but eleminated everywher except third world countries. med rare pork is perfectly fine to eat now

Apparently you play one in real life

>sadly being heavily intoxicated
>sadly
Nigga the booze probably killed anything alive in that meat.

Unless you're talking about some kind of long-cooked braised, pork cooked more than medium is overdone

You know people can die from salmonellosis, right?