/pfg/ Poorfag General

I just age an entire plate full of french fries.
I had ordered them yesterday around the same time (so 24h old) and I reheated them in a bag in the microwave for about 1.5min.

Am I going to die? I ate as much as I could until I was totally full. I feel like shit now, gonna wash it down with some coffee.

You're not poor if you can buy frenchfries.

rice and beans

it was from a trashy place that was still open after midnight. it was dirt cheap and even fresh it didn't taste good.

also I had them on the counter in a bag for 24h. I had forgotten to put them in the fridge.

frozen fries are poor kino

rice and a can of sardines.
add some lemon juice and maybe hot sauce.

yeah I but I don't have a deep fryer.

La de da, this guy owns a fridge and has counter space to spare.

if you can afford to be this autistic and shit up an entire thread every single time, then you are not poor.

You're probably poor because you're stupid enough to do something like that

I can't afford to have my feelings hurt by posts like these. they are wasted on me famalam, go try it on tumblr or something.

Bake it?

Instead of spending 5 bucks on a bag of french fries go to your fucking supermarket and spend 2 dollars on 10lbs of potatoes.

Mashed Potatoes are the poor man's nutrients. And when you have some spare money, go buy yourself a pound of ground beef and cheese. Then mix it together to have a very delicious meal. Then slowly add in tomatoes (canned) since you're poor as shit, and an avocado.

That cost 10 bucks but can last you a good 2 weeks.

Good use for canned tuna: Mix with chunky salsa and mayo, put between two tortillas, layer with cheese, fry. Pretty tasty quesadilla type thing.

>since you're poor as shit, and an avocado.
>an avocado.
well meme'd, I'm gonna assume you're baiting.

>After you have some spare money

>he can't afford 50 cents more

Have you people ever stepped foot in a super market before?

>he doesn't buy it on sale
Oh.

I won't ever have spare money if I buy overpriced memes like avocados.

>50 cents
it costs 1.09 Euros (1.28 USD) for 1 avocado.

You're telling me you can't afford 79 cents?

>bread costs a buck for a loaf,
>1/4 of an avocado is 0.25 cents
>millennials pay 12 dollars for avocado toast

That's your problem. You're on Veeky Forums. Learn to cook.

not an american mate, see: also regardless of price, avocados are millennial hipster meme food.

Deep fryers are a meme. You only need a small saucepan, thermometer and enough oil to cover whatever you're frying. Ta-da, now buy a huge bag of russets and you'll have enough fries to last months for a fraction of the price.

>/pfg/
Scorch approves

Then don't use it. You can get by with Potatoes, Cheese, Tomatoes and Meat.

t.

>Cheese
real cheese is expensive. we don't have american """""cheese""""""" here.

Some poor people make their situation worse due to horrendous money managment.
Echo in this thread
Rice and beans
Potatoes or sweet potatoes
Skip the fresh veg and go for cheap-a big can of greens(spinach, turnip, etc) by Del Monte, Margaret Holmes, or Glory will cost you 2dollars for about 4 servings worth.
You want meat-learn to cupon and hit up sales.

Then get rid of that too. Shit dude, it's still cheaper than going out to eat. Stop making excuses.

>going out.
I don't. the cheap as fuck huge bag of fries was not a common thing. I cook at home usually.

Just bake them for too long instead of frying. They are already greasy and probably par fried.

I just split a can of tuna for my cats and neither one ate it. Should I box that shit up and send it to one of you faggots?

hell yeah RichAnon, will you ship it to the netherlands?

>Its another """poorfag""" thread where OP subsists on expensive shit like frozen meals and fast food

Depends. Are you a muzzie?

>OP subsists on expensive shit like frozen meals and fast food
top kek what? literally where? the only food I recommended was sardines and rice. (tuna and rice is also good)

nah, send me some pork too since you're so rich.

Try reading the OP

I AM the OP mate. All I said that this is what I did today. the fries only cost me 3 euros and it was good for almost 3 big plates full. also it's not something I usually do. it was an exception, not the rule.

Where did I "subsist on expensive shit like frozen meals and fast food"????

For the same price I could afford 1kg of rice or 0,5kg of beans, or 0,5kg of concentrated tomato paste, or 1L of milk or 1kg of sugar, or 5kg of potatoes which all will last over a week instead of a stupid meme fruit which doe absolutely nothing if you drown it in potatoes, meat, cheese and tomatoes.

If you have some money spare as a poorfag you buy the next most nutrient item on your list, like meat.

>he thinks 3€ is cheap for even a big bag of fries
You could have bought 5kg full of tatoes, oil, ketchup and majonese for that which would last you for a whole two weeks. That's why you are poor user.

Also
>implying you have been out drinking late at night
You aren't poor, just stupid.

>>implying you have been out drinking late at night
when did I do that?
also 3 euroes IS cheap for a huge bag of fresh fries. why do ou autistic pieces of shits always sperg out in these threads trying to one up each other in a race to proving to be the poorest? lmao. kys

Ausfag here, do you think it would be possible for me to send you pork? I can get you a rack of bone in pork loin made from Berkshire black pigs raised free range in the forests of the Otway ranges.
If you can work out how I can do it I'll do it, this shit is life changing roasted in the oven with sage, oil S&P

>why do ou autistic pieces of shits always sperg out in these threads trying to one up each other in a race to proving to be the poorest
In the context of a food cost or poverty meal discussion, spending $3 on a single meal (if you can even call it that) is horrible value for money. Yes, 3 Euro or whatever isn't much money on an absolute scale, but it's a fucking ton of money for what you actually get in return.

It's not a race to see who's poorest. I'm average middle class, and from the sounds of it you are too if you think spending 3 euros on a bag of fries is a good purchase for someone tight on money.
Or you're just retarded with money, which explains why you're """""poor""""".

Ausbro, I would love that but I'm pretty sure it would be too much of a hassle on your side and probably be very expensive too.

>singular purchase of 3 euros for a kilo of fries mean you can't ever handle money
lmao why are americans so autistic always?

>>singular purchase of 3 euros for a kilo of fries mean you can't ever handle money
Nobody said that, user. Just that it was poor value for money.

>Just that it was poor value for money.
my time is worth more than that 3 bucks. stop being autistic, I was working late. singular purchase of 3 bucks for something that fed me for 2 days isn't bad. fuck off.

>stop being autistic,
Someone asked a question. I answered. What's the problem here?

>>I was working late. singular purchase of 3 bucks for something that fed me for 2 days isn't bad
I never made a personal attack at you, user. And that sounds perfectly reasonable. But that doesn't change the fact that $3 for some fried potatoes is, in fact, poor value for money. Now whether or not it's poor value for money might be totally irrelevant. It sounds like it is in this case. But remember, this is an answer to the question posed above, not something specifically directed at you. See

I'm a total shit tard with money but I compensate by making too much

I spent 1600 on nothing but toys and junk food and still grew my bank and savings account this month, after paying my rent and utilities. I used to grind away at my restaurant job until I got pissed and walked out, took the next job that would hire me just to make money, and a year later I drive a forklift for 22.50 an hour.

If you're poor, find your nearest distribution center and get ready to haul ass for like 6 months, but it gets easy and you start making bank

I feel like you're at the point now where you're going to downplay the cost and upsell the amount you got which should tell you that you made a dumb purchase. Fuck it, just don't make any more mistakes like that and you're good

>I feel like you're at the point now where you're going to downplay the cost and upsell the amount you got
nah, it's autistic spergs that do the opposite ITT.

should I have meassured things and posted a video of it for you autistic retards to not sperg out?

No, but don't come into the poor thread riding your high horse and carrying some fast food you mongo

>high horse
>kilo of fries for 3 euro
>don't come into your own thread
kys sperg :^)

3 packs of the cheapest ramen at walmart
5 eggs
Cup of ranch
Half cup of hot sauce
Microwaved 10 minutes, stirred every 2 minutes.

I eat this every day of my life. I am nearly homeless.

Made a very basic spaghetti with sardines today. I'm broke and had to improvise with what was in the cupboard.

Boil pasta (I used whole wheat spaghetti)
Fry garlic in the olive oil from the can of sardines
Add sardines, allow to disintegrate and sort of become one with the garlic
Season (S&P, cumin, something spicy)
Add some chopped canned tomatoes and passata + a squirt of ketchup for sweetness
Let it simmir for a bit

Add pasta, stir, ready to eat.
Pretty depressing, but nutritious.

I do like how everyone is a sperg except the sperg with no money who sperged one night and bought a retarded amount of food for a retarded amount of money and then when confronted on this fact, proceeded to sperg for nearly an entire day "defending" himself

Top quality thread

>retarded amount of money
kek. kys sperg.

>REEEE STOP INSULTING ME MY BRAIN CAN'T TAKE IIIITTTTT
nice one, sperg

lol, please go on. spergs on the internet are really entertaining.

>op is a dumb faggot
>spergs out when called out
lol

>called out
lol

I'm getting tired of constant reruns

if you're buying snacks after midnight then you're definitely not poor, just retarded.

>being so piss poor that you can't afford 3 bucks for a meal of 2 days worth
top kek faggets, you need to rethink your fagget lives.