What is the most Veeky Forums beer?

what is the most Veeky Forums beer?

Guinness Draught

Whiskey.
Beer gives guys gynecomastia.

Gotta get that almost 9% alcohol content.

This one right here, sir

I've had alcohol once in my life. It wasn't anything special, I just felt a great warmth in my earlobes; I don't understand what the fuss is all about.

Was it because I didn't drink enough? Should I even bother?

>Was it because I didn't drink enough? Should I even bother?
yes

Perła Export

Drinking is about getting wasted and forgetting about stuff

My then-girlfriend's father gave me two shots of Lagavulin; it only gave me a headache. I drank it anyway, just to appease him.

I prefer to ride out my problems. It seems as if people drown themselves in this stuff, never to surface again. Drinking seems weak, if you're not in it for gustatory pleasure.

I don't like alcohol because it is a poison, but sometimes it is worth the experience

It's like coffee or tea, you slowly begin to find it delicious

don't tell me you're one of those faggots that doesn't eat vegetables because they didn't like them as a kid

What

i love alcoholic drinks, but i hate vegetables

I second this

It embodies what good writing should be; characterful but accessible and not pretentious

The most Veeky Forums is reaffirming one's sobriety each single struggling day.

Peroni or Corona. Honorable mention: Asahi.

>Drinking Craft Jews that aren't even good.

PABST

BLUE

RIBBON

Murciano?

My man

Alcohol isn't Veeky Forums.

Drinking, in my mind, should be used only socially if you don't want to spiral into the "drowning my problems" life. I drink with my friends all the time because alcohol encourages me to dick around and talk more. It's also one of the only ways I can actually talk to people I don't know.
I've only had any kind of alcohol on my own two or three times in my life, and that's never surpassed a beer or two.
When I visited Paris I found some Dutch beer that was somehow 11.6%. It tasted like sweaty garbage, I think their main target demographic is homeless dudes. Is this stuff actually good?

>is this stuff actually good
If you drink IPAs regularly, it's good but still pretty bitter. If you don't, then it's like sucking on a puckered asshole.

>I prefer to ride out my problems. It seems as if people drown themselves in this stuff, never to surface again. Drinking seems weak, if you're not in it for gustatory pleasure.
Being an alcoholic is way harder than not being an alcoholic. Sobriety is living on easy mode.

Asturiano, sir