>let the flavors get to know eachother

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>let the flavors marry

whore

>let the pan do the work

>let the flavors intermingle

What exactly is the problem with this expression?

>Get it corporated
youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

>send the flavors to gender segregated colleges and arrange marriages with flavors of powerful cooks, making sure to keep your flavors pure so they seem more enticing

>let the flavors divorce

>let the flavors assimilate in your culture goy, it's just a big mixing pot!

What did Binging (((on Matza Balls))) Babish mean by this?

What does it fucking mean even?

He didn't say this.

I can translate it into 'sperg for you if that helps:

Because it takes time for chemicals to diffuse through food we're going to leave the food for a while before we eat it. That way the flavors from the individual ingredients have enough time to uniformly distribute throughout the dish.

If you really want to nerd out you can google Fick's laws of diffusion and study the underlying science behind it.

If you cook stuff quickly, the flavors of the various ingredients don’t have time to spread out and merge. Like how if you just season the outside of a chicken breast moments before putting it in the pan. The outside will taste strongly of your spices, but the inside will taste like unseasoned bland chicken. Whereas if you marinate the chicken with your spices for a few hours, or cook it low and slow in a braise, the flavor of the spices will have time to soak throughout the chicken. “Letting the flavors marry” is a metaphor for this process. I thought this was basic fucking shit. How is it hard to understand?

Imagine having to live as this "man"

why are you defending the zionists?

imagine having to live as a retard that automatically assumes an anonymous poster is a man on a female majority board

Wait, you think we're actually focusing on gender here and not just using a generic term for a person? Why do you think you get triggered so easily?

>triggered tumblr beer sommeliers
Now, explain "mouthfeel" you clowns.

Come on man, at least be original with your memes.

It’s how stuff feels in your mouth. It’s right there in the word.

>Now, explain "mouthfeel" you clowns.
It's a synonym for "texture". But it seems to trigger people for some reason. I'm not really sure why.

pour yourself a glass of wine and let the flavours have disappointing sex with each other

>"man"
>not an attempt at insulting their masculinity
That damage control though.

>have the flavors caress eachother sensually

I'll stop when male newfags leave

Imagine trying to raise a "son" this autistic

Oh thanks guys! I was totes serious when I asked you to waste time explaining a stupid foodie word! Now PWEASE explain how I should be pouring my beer. lmao

It mostly triggers the “I’m too good for education and learning because I’m a simple common man who don’t need nothing fancy” retards who immediately reject anything new or complex and refuse to even try to understand such things. You know, xenophobes.

>This other basic and easy to understand food term completely baffled me
>But you guys are idiots for not knowing that I was just pretending to be retarded this time!

Ok

>get called triggered by 1-3 people who couldn't be more triggered
"C'mon, quit not liking the stupid words my friends and I use when we're huffing each other's farts!"

Yeah smarty, I should have used a a method to let you know I was not serious. Maybe calling you a clown should have been a clue.

>Trying to prove how triggered he isn't by calling others triggered unsolicited
Poetry.

>trying this hard

>this thread

>let the flavors leave each other bloodied and bashed by rough, violent sex and then cuddle afterward

Start with the glass at a 45 degree angle, pour the beer onto the side of the glass, not towards the bottom.
As you fill the glass straighten it out so you're pouring directly into the glass.
Then let it sit for 30 seconds and top the glass off to the foam comes right up to the top. You should have about an inch of foam, a little over or under is fine.
Anything else you need to know?

>just let the flavors drunkenly hook up only to regret it the next morning

>spank the meat

>Give your meat a good ol' rubbin'

you really are a pathetic waste of life

>lol I was only pretending to be stupid lol

>let the flavor fuck your wife

>Let the flavours be grabbed by the pussy by the rapist ingredients

Big Doinks all day.

Prove it faggot.

> D O I N K S

>Deconstructed...........

>Allow the flavors to write a strongly-worded essay about gerrymandering in county politics

>let the flavours do an seckss :DDDDDD

>implying """mouthfeel""" doesn't sound uneducated as fuck

>literally THIS assblasted

Stay BTFO hillshill.

"[insert thing] is a real SUPERFOOD!"

>lets impregnate our ingredients with a big load white sauce

Yeah that guy was an idiot.

>ree I like the term mouthfeel and I am on the autism spectrum

Fuck off Faggish.

Shut up soyboy you sound like an elitist faggot

Yes he did