To the ladies of Veeky Forums

Are there any foods that throw off your...chemistry?

gonna get a lot of shit for this but ill bite.

i fucked a black guy once (never again) and shit wasnt right down there for weeks.

pls no bully

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Any suspicions of why things were "off" for a while?

why did you fuck an monkey?

Planning to ever tell future bf's if they ask? They should know how much of a whore you are.

Wow, hot!
There's nothing I like more than hearing about a white girl fucking a black guy. Racial diversity FTW!

Last time I ate bacon my vagina smelled of it very faintly. Everything was fine, otherwise, but that smell.

That sounds like the best smelling vagina ever.

Burn the coal pay the toll.

You probably got a raging STD from burning the coal. Enjoy your foul smelling vaginal discharge with the consistency of cottage cheese, you fucking trollop,

I didn't know baiting retards was this easy.

not really. the chemistry is more based on your cycle and hygiene and hydration habits than anything you're gonna eat.

>gonna get a lot of shit for this
On top of the shit you already had. Wouldn't surprise me if the dirty chango negro you fucked had shit on his dick too.

it was possibly because of dissolved salts in your pee

they're still responding lamo

Yeah. My OBGYN recommended I stop eating sloppy joe's with my vagina because it was making my vagina all sloppy.

>HURR DURR IT WUZ A RUSE

Onion-heavy meals make my pussy smell like fresh onions but I kind of like it.

if I eat too many sweets or two much beer for days there is a thick cream

I love onions

Lemme hold a dolla niggah

You can only redeem yourself if you post tits.

Post tits.

Do not open bobs or vagene

Nothing that I think specifically relates to my vagina, but definitely it smells like coffee sometimes after I drink coffee, but I think thats from my urethra rather than vaginal canal. I think pineapple might work in the way that its meant to make semen taste better with our pussy juices though?

idk but my ex said his ex's pussy tasted like onions but mine tasted sweet :-) ... not that i really appreciated hearing about what her pussy tasted like or that he would disclose it tasted kinda bad, i doubt he tells girls now that i tasted sweet.

My wife's daughter said her puss smell like doo doo
What she mean by this?

nope.

fucking kek - serves you right roastie

Y O U R E I N M Y S W A M P N O W

YOU GOD DAMNED WHORE WHYD YOU HAVE TO GO AND FUCK THAT DIRTY SEXY MUD NIGGER WE COULD OF HAVE HAD A FUTURE TOGETHER WITH 23 KIDS ON OUR HILLTOP FARM BUT YOU JUST HAD TO GET YOURSELF A SLICE OF THAT BBC

Virgin

You can't use 'sloppy' in the set up and the punchline.

DAS RITE CRAKA
WORSHIP DA BBC

means you should wipe your dick before your stick it in her puss