Find a single flaw

Find a single flaw.

It's not cooked yet

tastes too sweet

It overpowers everything it touches.

they don't make good baked potatotes. It comes out weird.

Also when frying them they seem to burn easily.

How do I make these not shit?

Mash them with salt, pepper, coconut milk and sharp cheese.

Makes for the greatest topping on Shepherd's Pie.

They're better if you steam them, the sugars burn too easily to cook them like a regular potato. If you fry them, you need to do a breading or coat them in something that crisps up because otherwise they just burn or stay soggy.

I like them mashed just with a bit of salt and clove

I love them and I ruin everything I love

Yep, and makes utterly shit mash. Crap fries, too, way too sweet. And baked, they suck.

you have to peel it

They're brown

It's good, but I like the purple and Japanese yellow varieties more. The soft orange ones get too soft.

You don't. It's recommended that you don't. Unlike white potatoes, the skin of a sweet potator is not high in toxins.

Carbs up to your butthole

Get the some of these goldenbois and cook however. At higher temperatures, they caramelize nicely. For a tasty campfire treat, wrap in foil and place on coals for an hour, maybe turning a few times. You may fuck up and char the outside, but there's too much water for the inside to burn.

Stop trying to use them like regular potatoes m8

I maintain my sub-20 BMI by carbing up all day every day on whole plant foods :-)

orange shits

What's the cultivar name?

I don't know. It's usually just called "Japanese sweet potato", not to be confused with the Okinawan variety which is also excellent and high in anthocyanin.

It's good (complex) carbs you retard.

Haha 400g carbs a day here, get fucked idiot. You're probably tubbier than me.

The fries are pretty good if you eat them with a spicy dip. They're heavy though so you don,t want to eat too many

tastes too much like cheap tea

You've been eating them too old.

The one we get there in France are imported from frigging USA and have no taste I'd rather keep real potatoes at this point.

Go to a Chinese or any oriental import market. Here in the Netherlands they're usually around €2,79/kilo. No clue to the origin though, probably East Asia or something.

I've been wanting to try that. However, purple potatoes just look weird to me, especially as I practically only eat sweet potatoes as a mash for Shepherd's Pie. Maybe I'll track them down and grill em, or something.

eat more fiber retard

Real men eat as little fiber as possible. Only women and faggots enjoy pooping every day.

Also costs like 100 euros per kilo lol.

Next level sweet potatoes. They'll be done fermenting on Sunday.

Doesn't taste good

My daughter really loved those from about 12 months to 18 months. Then her tastes matured and she stopped eating them so I don't have to buy them anymore.

Smell like death when they rot. Unappealing texture. Taste is bland. This applies to all squashes as well.

its sweet

how do you guys fuck up a baked sweet potato? King of tubers when baked, with a little butter.

Oh I got a flaw for ya. You roast em and you wind up with burnt sugar on your baking sheet. It’s a pain to scrub off, buddy.