when did you find out

Still made me laugh

pi/ck/le ri/ck/s

Next you should discover pickled eggs

Next you should discover my dick

Next you should discover your mom

Did someone say pickle time?

Are you ten or non American

Just don't put them in burgers or hot dogs like fucking Seppos do. Doesn't compliment it at all.

>burgers w/o pickles
You're the one in the wrong, dumbass. Pickles provide the necessary sourness required for a well-rounded flavor.

Shilling this shit

brine >>>> marinade

Sorry cunt but pickles can and do go well in anything savoury and bread related.

>what are pickle chips
>what is relish
off yourself pleb

I fucking love pickles

put it in your butt then

You need to get pic related if you can find them. Also try a peanut butter and pickle sandwich, it sounds bad but it's fucking amazing

I've neeber seen that before but I am immediately interested

>perfection
Not when they take your girl, Chris

You guys are just mad cuz that guy is right. Pickles/relish overpower the taste of everything else in a hotdog or burger. That's why first thing everyone does in take-out places like McDonalds is open the burger and toss the pickle away.

Pickles are one of my favorite snacks, but I find there are only a few things they really go well with, and in those cases they have to be well moderated. Sweet relish is kind of shit.

>Just don't put them in burgers
Fuck off Ken

Pickled cauliflower is amazing. I've never seen it on shelves in my country but it's extremely simple to make yourself.

Tastes like crunchy stomach acid. I fucking love it.

>not eating ass

>not enjoying the subtle tang of a nice rectal pickle

The reason people don't like McDonalds pickles is because they're soggy, limp, and don't taste very good. Good pickles with a bit of crunch to them still are god tier on a burger.

PEANUT BUTTER AND PICKLE SANDWICH bitch

How did this end?

Funny

I fucked an ex with cucumbers a couple times. first time, moved her up from average big to loosen her up to this ginormously fat cucumber that had her squirming out of control till she came twice. she was extra attentive to me for the rest of the day. cheapest dildo you can buy. good times.
>inb4 assmad jealous fags

did you eat the cuCUMbers afterwards?

considered it but nah. I was unhygienic and reused the fat one a couple times on her kek.

Let me guess - she left you for a guy with a fat cock? It was your own fault dude.

>>not eating ass

>eating ass

disg

I said ex but we were more fwb and nonexclusive. she was also a 10/10 stripper with big fake titties. she moved back to her parents town.

Description please

Makes some Frickles. Fried pickles, just bread them up and deep fry them.

>tfw where I live only garbage, watery polish-style pickles are sold, not god tier french-style pickles

Put it in your mouth afterwards. Duh

Are pickled eggs good?
youtube.com/watch?v=NojtlqEUE0A

Because one of those glasses wont get pregnant if you cum in it

Keep discovering them. There are different pickling processes, different types of pickles.

Polish - soft, squishy, sour. Great as soup ingredient or adding to salads.
Kosher Dill - firner, slightly crunchy, more salty. Good as a side dish with a meal, instead of a salad
Overnight Dill - firm, salty, great as a snack or for sandwiches, also as side dish.
Baby cucumber pickles - crunchy, salty, a great snack, just drain and eat like you'd like potato chips or other snacks. Also good as ingredient for small snacks / hors'd'oevres.
sweet pickles - a very interesting sweet snack.

And a lot more! Welcome to the pickle world!

>Getting cucked by a pickle

Wew lad

>The first thing I do is the first thing everyone does

there was a time when i would have been grossed out by this, but recently i went to this upscale isce cream place that served vanilla ice cream with olive oil and balsamic vinegar on top and it was fucking delicious

It will get cancer from your HPV you caught holding hands.

pickle diiiiick

yeah she was too full for me to stick it in her butthole at the same time like I wanted.
I was stupid and shuda taken the pickle out first but yeah...

>condor
>implant
>bc
>implant progesterone rod
>safe day
Hmmm

>pickled eggs
are they good?

I love them too. I just turned about 4lbs (8.8kg) of cucumbers into spicy dills.