What's your favorite Jack fiasco? Mine is

What's your favorite Jack fiasco? Mine is
youtu.be/bUMiZKyM6AA
>Yorkshyre
>nasty ass grease drippings in the pan
>they look like fucking hockey pucks, clearly the dude has no clue what he's looking at
>he's actually fawning over the appearance saying how nice and even the color of the burnt ass grease fried hockey puck is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o5f9d3m35VU
youtu.be/UHStuZb6u3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haha holy shit gotta be the worst I've ever seen

no the worst was him teaching people how to create botulism

that's like 42% of his videos. which one are you talking about?

how to get botulism with a 100% success rate
youtube.com/watch?v=o5f9d3m35VU

is jack like 4'10 wtf

Mirin' dat bouldermode

hes a big(wide) guy

Christ, I can't believe anyone could fuck up yorkshires that bad.

jack puts phones in dirty meat foam cases and chokes out his son and cant even boil water and is scared of burning himself so he overhand throws food into a fryer or a searing hot pan with oil

I see nothing wrong here. What am I missing?

>Jack's friend is a pennypinching jew cheapskate that keeps 4-year-old potato soup and makes his own laundry detergent and bleach. Also, neither of them should be allowed within 100 yards of a glass jar.

This is the top comment ahahajajh

jack got put into the equation, anything he touches turns into something foul as if he were some sort of plaguemancer

look at 10:30.

the "baked potato soup" is fucking brown.

>is scared of burning himself so he overhand throws food into a fryer or a searing hot pan with oil
What? This sounds entertaining.

The man cannot use an easy bake oven.

my favorite was when he tried to call his viewers "foodjacks" but they chimped out because they hated it and he continued to do so.

that being said i watch jack on the go at night because its comfy

you cannot trust a man whos immune to most known foodborne diseases because his immune system has gotten bombarded with nothing but raw foods since he started his channel, its like he reverted back into a caveman or something

this fucking hat. he looks so dumb

thanks

Pretending to be retarded is not an accomplishment. That entire strain of comedy was tired in the 1950s

How is it that someone who cooks so often is still so comically inept at it? He's been doing this for ten fucking years with no improvement - it's baffling!

Big orange ball of failure.

he is literally the 56% face meme

What about this

youtu.be/UHStuZb6u3w

so the old food was canned badly because its flaovor 'evolved', but was his technique for canning the chili wrong and why? never done it so curious what part of it they did wrong

the one where he abused his son

what was he even thinking? those don't even look like yorkshire puddings by any stretch, they look like mini muffins

Doesn't seem so bad, nothing wrong with using mayo in it, it looks like shit though

the oil is always cold

The funny thing about this is that he even has a reference pic on what they should look like and yet he called what he made "perfect"

jack jr has said that he only cooks when he makes a video, the rest of the time they order out or somesuch. So if you have seen all his videos you have literally seen every time he has tried to cook

Thats it! Just leave him alone! If you dont like his cooking dont watch it. You only highlight the worst parts to make him look bad. He has done so many great cooking videos that you never bring up. And yes, he is human, he have done some mistskes but atleast he is honest enough to show them instead of cutting them away like most other chefs on youtube. He is a loving, caring person who has devoted his life to cooking and there are so many people who love his show and that tell him that he has opened up their eyes when it comes to new recepies and kitchen tools. There are new people praising his sauces and food items every day. They say its the best they have ever eaten. How can so many be wrong about what a great chef he is? Its just some people on this website who tries to make him look bad because of some minor mistakes in a few of his videos.

You need to stop posting bad things about Jack and see him for the happy, loving personhe is. There is so much more to him than you know and i really would like it if you just left him alone or atleast tried to get to know him better.

The egg falling into the grill, hands down