1900 cal in a day makes you fat???

what kind of mong are you?

>1900 calories
>fat

spooky skelly detected

>powdered parmesan
might aswell just shove candy into your mouth

there's no sugar in parmesan cheese...

I eat twice that in one sitting and I fry my pasta in tons of oil and butter, it's like eating a whole large pizza at once.

How much of a limp-wristed sjw beta libcuck numale soyboy are you?

You guys really think a normal person is going to be eating like this? Sounds like someone on a crash diet

This is pretty much all I ate on Monday

What the hell did you add to that to make it 1900 calories?

How is eating close to 2k calories a crash diet?

>he counts his steps
You know those fitness monitors and apps are just an elaborate scheme to make middle aged women feel good about themselves, right?

I was off a bit.

Six ounces spaghetti
480 calorie sauce
200 calorie Parmesan

No. It’s a good way to track my activity and compare trends. I enter my weight has 40 pounds less than it is so the calorie count will not be overestimated.

is the picture taken sometime after you ate it

Faggot takes pics of all of his food

Those things are WILDLY inaccurate, regardless of what data you give it. Thousands more steps than you actually take.

If you're heavy 1900 calories can be a pretty big deficit

Also most people can't sustain eating one meal a day long term

Way too much shakey cheese

If you're going to be looking forward to a meal all day long, and you have a 1900 calorie budget, why would you choose to eat this instead of something that's actually worth looking forward to?

No. I’ve tested it. It’s pretty accurately. And more importantly it’s consistent. Which is why I compare trends and not straight numbers. You sound like a retarded redditor. Fuck off.

if you don't walk it does.
And this is mostly carbs and sugar, so it's directly stored as fat to begin with.

It is a deficit for most males of average height who aren’t at least sat on the sofa all day.

Nice gunna lose weight easy
But why not split the meal in half and eat one at lunch and the other at dinner?

I eat other things. Salads. Curries. Soups. Stews. Sand which. But sometimes I have craving for pasta.

Fair point. Thing is at work I can go through the day easily without eating (I may have a coffee with just a bit of cream, no sugar).

So consequently, I just eat one meal once I get home. I've found that if I do eat lunch, I"m still very tempted to have a big dinner.

For me, it's just easier to skip lunch and have a big, satfisyin dinner. And This bowl of pasta is not even a weekly thing. But sometimes I get craving for big bowl of spaget.

Other tiems I eat big salad, curry, soup, omelette, etc.

>I tested it

Lmao, what, you literally counted your steps manually? For an entire day? Fuck outta here, mang.

That doesn't explain why you would eat that garbage instead of a well made, good quality pasta dish.

no, but i've counted steps for some time and compared. and i've also calibrated it to my stride and willc ompare the distance it gives me to the known distance that i've walked

this tastes good. sauce is homemade (or i mean canned crushed tomatos that i add olive oil and onions and garlic and capers, etc...)

You rang?

>Most people

You're full of shit. No one who uses powdered """""cheese""""" product makes anything worth a damn.

plenty of people do. not that hard when you are busy with work/studying/school, etc...

i do because i like powdered parm on my pasta. in salads or other appications, i like real parm that i slice myself

>10 oz boneless skinless chicken breast (300-400 cal, 0g sugar)
>one triple zero oikos yogurt (120 cal, 6g sugar, 6g carbs)
>lots of water
>1-2 hardboiled eggs (120 cal)
>run 2 miles every morning

5'9 145lb, how can soygoys even compete??

Is it this variety? I hope you're not using the Kraft stuff.

it not TJ, but similar. not kraft

how the fuck is that 1900 calories

12 ounces of pasta, 480 calories of sauce, 200 cal of cheese

>your body doesn't obey thermodynamics because soccer-mom tier nutrition science
This really has to be bait, no one is this retarded

every time I see one of those gross webms of street vendors piling on sauce after sauce on top of some bullshit, I always wondered who the fuck would purchase that

today we found out

>user has never read the works of dr. fung

The sauce on top is just garlic yoghurt and hummus.
Also has lamb meat, and some chips and cheese under the lamb.

How depressed are you user? i usualy have something like this and alco just a fuckton more aclo

12oz of pasta isn't fucking 1.2k calories, it's more like 300. Believe me, as someone with ARFID who ate that every day for 12 years pretty much, it's not near 2000 calories

>12oz of pasta
oh it is that much, but there's no way you're eating that much pasta in one bowl

in new york we have similar, but we eat on rice, not fried potato slices

how depressed am i to eat one big meal a day that's still under

12 ounces of dry pasta.

Probably pretty depressed. Most depressed people either eat a fuckload of bad food all the time or they only eat a little bit.

1900 calories is a fuck ton?

this is simultaneously heartwarming and heartbreaking

actually makes my eyes a bit watery

Would you like some noodles with your cheeeese

>no it's not nasty, it's yogurt and hummus
holy shit are you a dog or something? yogurt and hummus are two of the nastiest foods known to man

important question: is that your dog?

either your in denial about your eating habits or you believe in "intermediate fasting" either way you repressing some form of depression/eating disorder with that eating habit

This user knows whats up

What if I'm just really lazy and like junk food

*theres no sugar in REAL parmesan cheese...
fixed

you're a retard

omad and waterfasts are god tier for cutting and just omad is god tier in general

>believe in intermediate fasting
jesus fucking christ at least pretend you know what you are talking about you retarded faggot kill yourself

That's pre-grated parm isn't it?
Yeah, you need to be cleansed from the gene pool.

By not being a manlet you 5'9 freak

No. I just like eating one meal a day. Been doing it a long time.

Yup

This is not a daily mea
For me.

So you puked it back up and took a picture?

Looks like a HSP from Australia.
The sauces are usually garlic yoghurt, bbq sauce, and hotsauce though. The "Holy Trinity".

t. Tastebudlet
Although admittedly combining the two is unusual

>directly stored as fat to begin with
Not if the person has been fasting all day. Carbs and glucose are our immediate source of energy. Why would a starving body waste more energy turning them into a less easily burned source of fuel

Welcome to Veeky Forums soft faggot

if you only eat one meal a day, anything prepared properly is incredibly satisfying.

>prepared properly
So not the shit OP posted

Nice

Sounds like fat logic to me. Do you browse tumblr? 1900 cals in a day would cause many fit men to lose weight and muscle

Unless that's just the upper layer and under that it's literally just honey and nutella there is no way those are 1900 calories.

I too am observing the Fast of Saint Philip. I've dropped 16 lbs in 4 weeks. I feel phenomenal.

>480 calorie sauce
1900 kj from a tomato based sauce?
whoa.... so this is the power of amerimutt '''food'''... epic
why do you amerimutts put sugar in a TOMATO PASTA SAUCe, they get confused when you are fat?

Yeah by like half

>that 'cheese'

I'd rather die than eat that slop. Fuck you

>k
>...
>""
>...
>epic
RANDOM CAPITAL WORDS

>480 calorie sauce

How df do you make tomato sauce have that many calories? Or is it because of including some kind of meat fried in lard or something?

>extremely shitty diet
>eating hard boiled eggs ever instead of literally any other way of cooking them
>is a manlet
>brags about it

0/10 off yourself

>chicken breast
>0g sugar

Are you autistic? Thanks for letting us know there's no sugar in your chicken you imbecile

Embarrassing post

manley soyboy

Omar is quite easy tooOlive oil and tomatoes and onions basically

No. By like 200 cal.

Serious question, how do your shits come out after eating nothing but meat cheese and noodles for days on end?

>all the soyfags on this board who don't do any sort of physical training
>how can anyone possible eat a large meal to themselves and not drink a quart of semen instead!

More like 1700

No meat in this. And like I said multiple times this is a once in two weeks meal. Other days I eat salads and lots of vegetables.

I can post a pic of my next bowel movement but I think it’s a rule violation