Veeky Forums I have come to you in my time of need. I have very little money, but tonight I wish to feast...

Veeky Forums I have come to you in my time of need. I have very little money, but tonight I wish to feast. I have standards, and will not eat ABSOLUTE garbage, but fast food will work for me. Where do I go to get the best bang for my buck with limited funds at 11:35pm?

Grocery store. Buy bags of beans.

nigga beans aren't a feast. I need something more delicious.

Bushs Baked Beans

Cold, right out of the can.

Chicken breast tenderloins and some old bay

if you only have 5 bux you're fucked

if you have limited funds then
>find meat on sale
>pound thin, coat in flour/egg/breadcrumb
>fry
>meanwhile find some carbs (probably potatoes, maybe pasta)
>make a cheap sauce - gravy is good, see what you have in your fridge

do it fgt
>assemble

OP you're a fag. Buy a 20lb lb bag of pinto beans and some rice. Get a slow cooker.

Soak beans overnight then cook. Buy frozen chicken and frozen vegetables, cook it, add Salsa boom you have a $0.70 Chipotle Bowl.

Or make beans like before, then get frozen chicken and normal potatoes and carrots. Slow cooker it, make a Stew. Sub beef if you wanna be fancy.

Or make beans as before, add beef and cheese to tortilla for tacos or burritos.

Or make beans as before, mash up with seasoning and eggs, make delicious veggie burgers for cheap.

If you want to eat well for cheap, you buy it bulk and put in the time. It's simple, stop being a fag and actually cook.

scrounge what you have at home, drop standards so you have a somewhat substantial meal/side meal.
combine this with cheapest burger/s - or chips if you are that broke - from mcdonalds as that's probably all that's open and cheap.
wash it down with milk, go to bed before before you get hungry again
???????????//
PROFIT!

Taco Bell you retarded faggot

this meme is spicy a little to spicy for my brain this early

Grocery store. Buy a big russet potato, a small bag of white rice, and the smallest chicken package you can find. Cube your tater, pan fry with some herbs and garlic. make up rice with a few chicken boulion cubes. marinade your chicken in italian dressing, then pan fry. make a pan sauce with brown bits. Serve chicken over rice drizzled with pan sauce and tatoes on the side. Why do i bother? You'll probably just buy 5 mcchickens you pleb.

I ate on ten bucks a week when i was 19. I had two one dollar meals a day and ate at freinds/family on weekends. A loaf of bread is a dollar, pack of cheese two bucks. Thats 25 cents a grilled cheese. beans and rice, lentils, chickpeas are dirt cheap protein.

Frozen pizza and a bottle of ranch dressing. You know what to do.

Probably this tbqhwy

How about you fuck off you dumb fastfoodposting subhuman

Got to an asain market and get a huge thing of wheat noodles for like $2, seasonings, meat

Are you the guy that made the thread about how Old Bay is the best seasoning for chicken last yesterday?

Popeyes

Wtf is "last yesterday?" The yesterday from a week ago today?

Fast food is expensive.
Go with:

Beans
Rice
Frozen vegetables
Fresh onions, potatoes, carrots
Pasta
Cheapest meat you can get (might be chicken, sausages or frozen meatballs)
If you get chicken, get a rotisserie chicken and get all the meat out of it, should last you a week. Use the bones for a chicken soup. Don't buy drumsticks or wings, they look cheap but you're paying for mostly bones.
Quit drinking, weed and cigs. That shit is usually where most of your money disappears.

Sonic has half price burgers on Tuesday

steam rice and fried/baked chicken from the deli is my cheap last. can eat it for at least 2 days

Yes. But now it's the day before last yesterday.

Chinese buffet. Gorge on water throughout the day to stretch your stomach to you can fit more noms in your gut like a whale. (Protip:) Also flirt with the waitress even if they don't like it, they sometimes give free soda and oolong if you do that.