What's the worst way you've seen someone eat food? My friend eats pizza crust first and it's fucked up

What's the worst way you've seen someone eat food? My friend eats pizza crust first and it's fucked up.

Pic related

>he puts a glove on just as some guy shows up
I thought there was going to be fisting for a second

gay guy

dear friend of mine orders an extra large heavily jalapeñoed pizza with black olives and doesn't bother with the restaurant parmesan packets because it's not enough for him. he goes through about 8oz of parmesan cheese per slice. never eats pizza any other way unless its offered to him.

I do this too, I like to save the best bits for last and I hate crust

I also eat my burger around the edges before going for the center, it's awesome

a guy I used to live with was an aspiring long distance runner who would steam vegetables for every meal and chew each mouthful for around 30 seconds.

If I could murder one person and get away with it, it would be this faggot.

Why do flyovers think killing someone and going to prison is worse than just coming out of the closet?

Daym Drops eats burritos from the middle, and it's by far his most irritating characteristic.

my girlfriend used to mash up roast dinners into effectively a paste and eat them with a spoon

he probably thinks prison sex isn’t gay

Mixing up some roast, mash, gravy, and stuffing/ yorkshire in one bite is comfy as fuck, but that's just disgusting.

>then gf
>bought aussie pie
>grabbed spoon
>took of top pastry
>scooped out the filling
>threw away all they pastry
>horrified, I ditched her the next day

Sounds Dutch.

>t. manlets that eat pizza with a fork

I always stick stuff to my mashed potatoes during christmas/thanksgiving

Best part is piling everything onto a roll brimming with spuds and smashing down the big mushy mess

nope. seek help before you hurt someone, cleetus. praying isn’t going to solve this

I've been known to degrease shitty pizzas in my time, but I couldn't even finish this webm without wanting to stab him

My gf's best friend is always making hare pie.
My gf can't eat her friend's hare pie without constantly sticking her fingers in it and licking them clean.
Seems to me there should be rules about how to eat hare pie.

You have to be at least 18 years old to post here.

I pretty much always eat pizza with a knife and fork, unless maybe if I'm in public I guess. I can't stand getting my hands and possibly my face oily.