Romans 10:13, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Say, "Father in Heaven...

>Romans 10:13, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Say, "Father in Heaven, I believe that Jesus died for my sins." And God will impart eternal life to your spirit.

WTF Veeky Forums. I thought Heaven was a white gated community? You mean heaven will be full of drug addicts and rap loving degenerates?

The only reason I can function in life is knowing that I'm going to heaven and the scum around me won't. Now that I'm studying the bible I came across this little gem.
I'm so fucking shattered. I'm crying angry tears right now.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!@@!@%$Wdhfjaskluu678980AEKLAES[RVAESDZAS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LEwdqPlbSAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off Nigel!
am half white and I have been doing my bidding so that I will finally be accepted among my fellow white men in heaven

Ok removing the racist elements still Heaven's going to be filled with shit tons of sick dopers and junkies who only accepted Jesus out of cowardice. There's literally no reason to be good.

My neighbors rap music is blasting at me while I'm trying to read the bible. I feel like God's mocking me.

I don't believe in Heaven user, but if it's anything like the Bible says you're going to enjoy it and no amount of junkies, niggers or whatever will ruin it for you. Don't get angry about something you have no control over.

The thing that's fucking with me most is the fact that I put in hard work and try to be as 'christian' as I can while other people lead immoral lives and leach off
societys' structure so they can do whatever drugs they want all day. After all this as long as they accept Jesus we're both going to eternal bliss.

I don't see the point of doing whats right anymore. It's similar to the atheists who binge LSD and justify it as nothing matters. If we are all going to heaven then it doesn't
matter. I thought God was fair. Heaven and Hell was the only reason I did what I did instead of being a little shit. Now there's nothing stopping me from going out and buying drugs right this minute.

>Father in Heaven, I believe that Jesus died for my sins.

Yeah but the degenerates will probably have to spend 1000 years in the outer darkness getting it completely right when the day of judgment comes, compared to the overcomers who take on the aspects of Christ by being full of his spirit and are rewarded accordingly (raptured and live in New Jerusalem).

>The only reason I can function in life is knowing that I'm going to heaven and the scum around me won't. Now that I'm studying the bible I came across this little gem.
>I'm so fucking shattered. I'm crying angry tears right now.
This is why atheism is the best religion.

>You mean heaven will be full of drug addicts and rap loving degenerates?

Well, I don't speak for God but I'm sure there will be some limits on drugs and how loud you can play rap music?

Alright, I'll take the bait. I assume OP is just taking on a persona, but lets pretend that your not.

Go read Matthew 7:21-23

Be careful when reading scripture. If you take a verse all by itself then it can be easier to make strange doctrine.

I encourage reading a verse along with a whole chapter. What do the verses around it say also?

For example: The start of Romans 10 appears to be about the fact that salvation comes from God, not from human origin.

It points out that both righteousness and salvation come from God, and that accessing that salvation is easy. Romans 10:13 is pointing out that ease, and that it is for anyone who seeks it. But keeping it is another matter.

It's not enough that we are saved if we do nothing with our salvation.

>Reading apostle Pauls craps instead of the words of Christ.

Sinners go to heaven as long as they accept Jesus (and the Church if you're Catholic/Orthodox), that's the whole point of the New Testament.

t. red letter christian memer

The gospels were written later than Paul's letters, he's the best insight we have into the earliest Christian communities.

Thank you so much. I've never had anyone in my life tell me about how to approach the bible.

You really need to read the whole books to get the context. But it gets complicated since some are composites like Proverbs and Daniel.

>Christian
>calls other people "scum"
Well done, m8

It means you have to genuinely feel sorry for your crimes and genuinely believe in God though. It doesn't mean just literally say "God is real."

Yep, the plan of salvation is nonsensical.

yr being tested dawg

Serving god is it's own reward user. Read Spinoza.

Topkek you sound like I child
It seems like the daddy in the sky meme is real

>21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
Matthew 7:21-24

This post is an almost complete sum of what is wrong with religion. And please, tell me, what do you do to be "as christian as you can"? Please do tell me, it's an actual question

There's a difference between "hurr okay I believe" on your death bed after living a life of sin and "Father in Heaven, I believe that Jesus died for my sins" after living a life free of sin. And even if you did sin in your life, if you truly mean it and truly believe, you will go to heaven. This is why older folks get religious in their fifties and sixties, not late eighties.

>Say, "Father in Heaven, I believe that Jesus died for my sins." And God will impart eternal life to your spirit.

that's a low bar, no wonder Christianity is so popular and spreads like a virus.

>calls himself Christian
>hates sinners, instead of pitying them and believes he is free of sin
Good luck getting into heaven. I'll pray for you.

>tfw if Jesus were alive today he have a transgender prostitute and heroin addicts in his discipleship

why? where the OG12 really that degenerate for their time?

Y'all high as fuck on pride, go back to Genesis faggot.

I would unironically love a tv series of Jesus in modern times. Kind of like the album Jesus de Chamberí by Mago de öz.

I wasn't referring to specifically the 12, but a few were tax collectors (considered similar to prostitutes, gentiles). Spent his time with lepers (believed due to sin) and prostitutes. Called a Samaritan (essentially a heretic to the preists at the time, they destroyed a Samaritan temple around the time) more of a "neighbor" (deserving of eternal life) than a priest that refused to help the man robbed.

The people who enter Heaven are those who sincerely repented for their sins. Not one single person will go to Heaven having lied to God as He cannot deceive nor be deceived.
>The only reason I can function in life is knowing that I'm going to heaven and the scum around me won't.
It's you that you should be worried about. Your blasphemous thinking of denying those who are forgiven by God is something you should fix. Other people are also God's children just like you, and if you deny them, you deny Him.

Well, it's possible, but after following Jesus for long enough they wouldn't be sinful any more. That's what happened to the Apostles, especially after Pentecost. They transformed from losers and fuckups into incredibly holy and worshipful men, thanks to their devotion to Christ and the power of the Spirit.

He specifically choose to be the most open toward those most often ignored and despised. "Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven" etc. If you never open up to those the worst off, how can they ever have a chance?

ultra shit thread

youtu.be/LEwdqPlbSAw

Are living beings are souls and each soul is eternally equal to another. How one lives his life does not change the fact that he remains an untarnished soul. A person is not materialistic labels assigned to him nor the actions he performs, there is no difference between a dog or a human, both are souls in reality. To believe one soul is superior to another is to be ignorant of the nature of the soul, only seeing ones false ego