Move out

>move out
>realise that I'm the one who phones my parents, not them phoning me
>decide to see what happens if I don't phone them
>over three days later, no phone call

Welp, guess I don't need to feel guilty when asking for money anymore

>tfw all my thoughts about the concept of the Ubermensch, all my philosophical ponderings over how to live the correct life, the negatives of hedonism, the superiority of the life of art, the values of asceticism, all the knowledge about life and literature from the hundreds of dense tomes I have spent my entire life reading, all my theories and philosophizing about consciousness and the mind, all my thoughts about culture and the importance of art and the life of the mind in their ability to overcome death and to create a meaningful existence, all my ponderings about love and its supremacy, about God and his relationship to art, all my hours spent writing and trying to create characters and beautiful stories, my attempts to live an artistic and aesthetic life, my theories of the aesthetic and literary life and its importance, my ponderings about the correct culture that we have to create, the philosophically justified means of creating this culture, the very meaning of my life and my deepest desires and loves, all come crashing down after seeing a cutie and realizing that Chad will be nailing her in the ass tonight

My mum used to phone at least once a week then once a month but she doesn't any more. I think it's her birthday today but I'm not sure. I sent her a whatsapp message saying "happy birthday I think" but I can't phone her because I'm drunk and it'd be obvious

Shut the fuck up Werther.

>having phone convos with your parents more than once a week

faglords

in the old days, you'd correspond with them like once a month, through letters.

I don't speak to my dad at all anymore but every few months he pays a hooker to come round to my flat and offer to, and I quote, "fuck the fag out of me"

you can tell him you moved to my address if you like

I don't see a book here

My parents love me and wont stop fucking bothering me with their calls and texts whenever I'm not living at home, its very annoying

I honestly don't know how to deal with this-

>thinking pure knowledge will save you
come on man

Your concept of the overman isnt wrong, its just that youre the underman

This board is for the discussion of books and literature.

>dad calls me every day
>since me and my brother moved out, he's gradually been spiraling into a psychotic depression
>my brother moved back in
>drove my brother to the point of insanity until he couldn't take it anymore and moved across the country
>still calls me every day
>spends 2 hours repeating over and over again how much he loves me and he's sorry and he's going to die and he's going to be homeless and he hasn't slept since march and he's proud of me and that I can't forget him and I have to live a good life.
>everyday
>day before yesterday he told me the divorce wasn't my mother's fault
>yesterday I watched the phone ring and cried
>didn't answer
I don't know what to do

>my theories of the aesthetic and literary life and its importance
That's your problem. As the sexually selective side of the species women actually get to dictate what is important and what is not. When selecting Chads no longer benefits the species in maybe a generation or two, then maybe literary types will get a chance. Although i assume it's going to be the guys who know where to get or how to make clean water.

Hug him.

He might have early onset dementia user. Get him checked out.

He lives in the states, and I live in Germany. I don't have the means to visit him at the moment, but I'm going as fast as I can

Yeah, he's pretty clearly paranoid and suffering delusions, but again, I live in Germany. While my brother was still there (about a week ago) we spent two whole hours telling him to go to the hospital. He REALLY didn't want to go. I was hoping they'd force him into the psychiatric ward, but they didn't. they just said it was stress and sent him home again. I'm thinking about seeing if I can contact someone, but that kind of thinking- if he thinks I betrayed him, or something, I don't know what he'd do. And with my brother nowhere near, I don't even know if they'd admit him. Also, forcing someone into psychiatric care against their wishes is really, really hard, and I don't know if he qualifies.

I literally never called my parents, ever.

Sounds like he's made his mistakes and is regretting them. B honest. B real. Can't deal with problems if they aren't said

Sorry to hear that, man. Hope everything ends well.

thank you, user

>tfw living with parents and plan to do so until they or I die unless I get a gf (highly unlikely)

since we have a great relationship it feels great