My grandparents have a vintage Bialetti Moka Pot that they use when they go camping, made of aluminum...

My grandparents have a vintage Bialetti Moka Pot that they use when they go camping, made of aluminum. I think it's badass, but my mother says that it will rot their brain sells and they should buy a new stainless steel one instead. Who is in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21157018
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3056430/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are for killing a thread to post this.

What the fuck is a brain sells?

Poor people sell of their unused gray matter to be hooked up to computers to mine bitcoins

>brain sells
it's too late OP

>sells

Over the years, I've heard that aluminum in the tiny amounts we consume is nothing to worry about. Others say it'll fuck your brain up.

Maybe it will. Maybe it wont. I'd be more concerned about what all the junk food and fast food we consume than microscopic amounts of aluminum consumed over a lifetime, unless you're eating aluminum foil for dinner

Aside from all the sellsfags, the best choice is an iron pot. It has the slowest degradation. Stainless steel is second and alum third

She cells brain sells by the see saw

Aluminium in the body is linked to Alzheimers.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21157018

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3056430/

Yes but does an aluminium pot cause an increase in aluminium in your body?

Aluminium in pots isn't an issue if you leave it to oxidize. The oxidized layers protect any food from contamination. So if you don't scratch around your aluminium wares with a steel spoon you're fine

Ask your mom where she got that from. Probably some no-source Buzzfeed "article".

I'm more worried about plastics, even food safe ones in our food and microscopic amounts in the food chain and water cycle.

I reckon they're to blame for falling testosterone and sperm levels and the rise in soyboys.

>anything that confuses me is for soyboys
>if I try new foods my penis might fall off
When did this become a thing?

are you retarded?

He's not wrong.
BPA is chemically related to estrogen, meaning that a higher intake of plastic bottles water, for instance, means a higher estrogen level in your body.

But we're all fucked anyway, since hormones from the pill can't get filtered out of our drinking water, so it just accumulates and we get more.

>chem trails

>BPA is chemically related to estrogen,
Most things are chemically related to each other.
Retard.

Stop being an idiot. You know what I meant.

BPA is banned in most western countries

There's also an issue with acidic foods, they do dissolve small quantities of aluminium. Doesn't matter for coffee pots tho.